Author Topic: Update to 13 year old English Father  (Read 7133 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Update to 13 year old English Father
« on: February 15, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »
Boy dad Alfie Patten agrees to DNA test

Two more boys claim to Maisie's father

Say they had sex with Chantelle Steadman

Alfie agrees to have DNA test

BOY dad Alfie Patten has agreed to have a DNA test to prove his is the father of his teenage girlfriend's child.

Alfie, 13 made headlines around the world last week when The Sun reported that he was the father of 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman’s baby girl Maisie.

But since then, two other boys have publicly claimed to be the father of the child.

Richard Goodsell, 16, a trainee chef, told the News of the World he had sex with Chantelle at her home at least three times at the time when she fell pregnant.

“I know I could be the father,” he said. “Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.

Related Coverage
Taboos: Let's talk about sex

“Only a DNA test is going to sort this out properly. If I am the father, I have the right to know.”

Tyler Barker, 14, also fears he may have fathered little Maisie.

“I slept with Chantelle in her bed about nine months ago and I’m really worried I could be the father,” he told the News of the World.

“I hope it’s not me. All my mates have been teasing me about it but this isn’t funny, it’s serious.”

Both boys and their parents have made sworn statements in front of a solicitor detailing their nights of sex with Chantelle. They also claim they were not the only ones have unprotected sex slept with Chantelle around the time she conceived.

“We didn’t use any contraception,” Richard said. “It wasn’t my first time. But when we split up I found out that she was having sex with lots of other boys I knew.

“To be honest, any one of my mates could be the dad”.

After hearing the claims his girlfriend had been unfaithfull, Alfie stood firm on his claim to be Maisie's father.

He told The Sun: "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle too.

"But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad.

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.

"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad.

"So, if I have that, they can all shut up. But I don't really care what people say. And I don't like them being bad about Chantelle."

Chantelle’s family insist she lost her virginity to Alfie and that Maisie is his. Alfie says the baby was conceived when he was just 12 after a single night of unprotected sex. Chantelle claimed she was on the Pill but forgot to take it.

LMAO at that quote

dustin

Re: Update to 13 year old English Father
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 02:14:52 PM »
HAHAHAHA his name's Alfie?? Fuuuckkk... shit just keeps getting more and more hilarious.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 02:14:52 PM »

BOY dad Alfie Patten has agreed to have a DNA test to prove his is the father of his teenage girlfriend's child.

Alfie, 13 made headlines around the world last week when The Sun reported that he was the father of 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman’s baby girl Maisie.

But since then, two other boys have publicly claimed to be the father of the child.

Richard Goodsell, 16, a trainee chef, told the News of the World he had sex with Chantelle at her home at least three times at the time when she fell pregnant.

“I know I could be the father,” he said. “Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.

Related Coverage

“Only a DNA test is going to sort this out properly. If I am the father, I have the right to know.”

“I slept with Chantelle in her bed about nine months ago and I’m really worried I could be the father,” he told the News of the World.

“I hope it’s not me. All my mates have been teasing me about it but this isn’t funny, it’s serious.”

Both boys and their parents have made sworn statements in front of a solicitor detailing their nights of sex with Chantelle. They also claim they were not the only ones have unprotected sex slept with Chantelle around the time she conceived.

“We didn’t use any contraception,” Richard said. “It wasn’t my first time. But when we split up I found out that she was having sex with lots of other boys I knew.

After hearing the claims his girlfriend had been unfaithfull, Alfie stood firm on his claim to be Maisie's father.

He told The Sun: "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle too.

"But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad.

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.

"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad.

"So, if I have that, they can all shut up. But I don't really care what people say. And I don't like them being bad about Chantelle."

Chantelle’s family insist she lost her virginity to Alfie and that Maisie is his. Alfie says the baby was conceived when he was just 12 after a single night of unprotected sex. Chantelle claimed she was on the Pill but forgot to take it.

LMAO at that quote

hahah, i said it before, he deserves a really good beating.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 02:16:23 PM »
that kid must have a cat's dick

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »
I swear the kid is brain dead, LOL, she told me I'm the father so I must be, ROFL...

OMG, welcome to reality little man.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 02:20:27 PM »
I swear the kid is brain dead, LOL, she told me I'm the father so I must be, ROFL...

haahaa

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 02:26:06 PM »
 :-X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 02:27:58 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 02:31:40 PM »
that kid looks about 7

Mongol

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 02:32:27 PM »
Hahaha!!! They'll all be on Jeremy Kyle soon, Chav's just doing what they do best!!  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 02:34:38 PM »
Nothing good can come out of this for any involved. Like that Octo-Mom on the creepy-prurient scale.  :-\

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 02:45:45 PM »
It doesn't help that  she's fucking the whole neighbourhood and all this stupid kid's friends, lol

Jizzacked

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2009, 02:48:04 PM »
these kids have lost their minds.... a prepubescent kid had already lined up to take the hit on knocking this ugly little whore up and now everyone and their brother is speaking up about tapping that ass and possibly being the dad.  some people and their need for attention

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »
how come shes not in jail for rape ?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 04:06:49 PM »
how come shes not in jail for rape ?

he's 13, she's 15..

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 04:44:58 PM »
i can't believe she found 3 dudes who'd have sex with her!!
english must be desperate for vagina...
Deep Tissue Massage

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 04:48:22 PM »
i called it

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 05:15:12 PM »
i can't believe she found 3 dudes who'd have sex with her!!
english must be desperate for vagina...

A ugly woman can always get knock up. Pussy is pussy. I bet you right now, the ugliest woman you've ever seen could have a "Fuck Me Now" sign, outside with her legs spread wide open, and there would be a line down the street, around the corner. Especially in these economic times, not too many people have money to pay for a date, and HOPE to get sex :D

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 05:34:40 PM »

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2009, 05:36:11 PM »
i am pretty sure i would looked pretty tanned and sworthy next to her

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 05:38:06 PM »

That's the problem....he's a kid. He's naive. Shouldn't be having sex with anyone but himself. He's not old enough to realize women lie just about every time they open their mouths....
HAHA, RON.....

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2009, 05:38:39 PM »
That's the problem....he's a kid. He's naive. Shouldn't be having sex with anyone but himself. He's not old enough to realize women lie just about every time they open their mouths....

Epic truth

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2009, 05:40:50 PM »

Related Coverage

LMAO at that quote

LMAO

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2009, 05:41:47 PM »

UGLAAAAAAAAAY ALL THE WAY UGLAAAAAAAAAAAY  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D