Author Topic: 1650 Dollars For A Bedroom Suite??? Fuck That Shit. I Got A Better Idea  (Read 23086 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
The tables have finally turned...... ;D

Lol...show us your place Shizzo.  I want to see what the wages of a Wal-Mart stockboy gets
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Vince you should start a Youtube show .. you're missing out on an opportunity to reach a larger audience

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
Hahaha - talk about getting my post ass-backwards - I wasn't boasting I was actually confessing to being rubbish at alpha-male stuff - I am sh1t at DIY, gardening and decorating, so am forced to pay someone better than me to do it! LOL Jesus wakeup....  ;D  

And I am nowhere near the point of having "money forever and ever available" so I can "do what I want" either - like Big Al McKechnie for example - where did that come from??  I had a little luck years ago, but if you think I'm going to provide evidence on the board you should know better about this place  ;)  PM me if you're really that interested...

You've been posting very angry lately buddy, are there things..?

Just messing with you bro. I searched your posts to find actually boasting but I could not find it lol
My wife does al the DIY stuff so no need to hire people  ;D
O

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Just messing with you bro. I searched your posts to find actually boasting but I could not find it lol
My wife does al the DIY stuff so no need to hire people  ;D

I was going to say I'm honoured to have you stalking me, but then I noticed your current avatar.... .....    ......     ..........      ..........

#wtf
T

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
I was going to say I'm honoured to have you stalking me, but then I noticed your current avatar.... .....    ......     ..........      ..........

#wtf

;D
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Assembled the nightstand last night.  Going to get the leg kit for it as it sits too low.....oh well.

The Patrick Nagel artwork is on its way.....the only reason I set things up this way.

A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Assembled the nightstand last night.  Going to get the leg kit for it as it sits too low.....oh well.

The Patrick Nagel artwork is on its way.....the only reason I set things up this way.

Umm.....You do realize you aren't a white guy living in the 80's, right?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Umm.....You do realize you aren't a white guy living in the 80's, right?

Shut your ass up otter.  This isn't the only artwork I'm getting in.  A couple of his prints came available so its a great investment.  However, I love Patrick Nagel's art....awesome 80's art deco that's better than a lot of crap out there
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V

Shut your ass up otter.  This isn't the only artwork I'm getting in.  A couple of his prints came available so its a great investment.  However, I love Patrick Nagel's art....awesome 80's art deco that's better than a lot of crap out there
A. You can't afford any art
B. You have no clue at all about art
More bullshit from you 24/7
You have zero taste for art
Dogs playing poker is more your taste you wackjob
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A. You can't afford any art
B. You have no clue at all about art
More bullshit from you 24/7
You have zero taste for art
Dogs playing poker is more your taste you wackjob

Your momma is one of those dogs playing poker.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: 1650 Dollars For A Bedroom Suite??? Fuck That Shit. I Got A Better Idea
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2018, 02:02:19 PM »
Rebumping my "Fuck that shit" series of threads
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2018, 02:07:01 PM »
Rebumping my "Fuck that shit" series of threads

$1,650 is alot for a bedroom suit? 🤔🤔 a good mattress runs about $4,500 and that's just for the mattress.
D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2018, 02:12:49 PM »
$1,650 is alot for a bedroom suit? 🤔🤔 a good mattress runs about $4,500 and that's just for the mattress.

This,I bought my last mattress beauty rest black for around 4k just mattress.Bedroom furniture was around 3k.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2018, 02:20:48 PM »
This,I bought my last mattress beauty rest black for around 4k.Bedroom furniture was around 3k.

Exactly!! The beauty rest black series is pretty good and I think they run around 5k cash.  8)
D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2018, 02:31:30 PM »
Exactly!! The beauty rest black series is pretty good and I think they run around 5k cash.  8)
What makes a beauty rest black series worth the money? ???
I bought a ghost mattress a year or so ago for 1200 and it is nice.
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2018, 02:33:42 PM »
Now remember when I said that one of the downsides of the furniture was the cheap plastic handles instead of metal.    No problem, I used to work at Lowes so I have 13 of these coming for 1.49 each.  Hardware prob solved.  Too easy  ;D

Great thread.  I love to see hyper-intelligent people like Vince coming up with innovative solutions for life's problems.

My solution is not to be poor, but I'm sure the info in this thread is valuable to some Getbiggers.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2018, 02:35:48 PM »

I’m not sure but it is incredible.Its about 24” thick and has a pillow top built into it.So comfortable.They has them from 3-6k when I bought mine maybe 3 years ago and the most comfortable was the 4K one for me anyways.I get a great sleep most nights.Before this one I spent maybe 1000 at most on a mattress and they all sucked.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2018, 03:47:34 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2018, 04:16:54 PM »
I’m not sure but it is incredible.Its about 24” thick and has a pillow top built into it.So comfortable.They has them from 3-6k when I bought mine maybe 3 years ago and the most comfortable was the 4K one for me anyways.I get a great sleep most nights.Before this one I spent maybe 1000 at most on a mattress and they all sucked.

Were do you buy fitted sheets to fit a mattress that's 24" thick? Beautyrest Black Natasha Plush Pillow Top King Mattress runs slightly under $4,000. It is 16" thick.

You learn something every day. I answered my own question. I'm looking to replace my king with a queen bed, so this information is good to have. Thanks. You are right $1,000. doesn't buy you much in the way of a mattress. I'm thinking of an adjustable base so that it is easier to read in bed. I'm not sure a really thick mattress would work in this application.

Apparently there are mattresses 24" thick available...who knew? Sheets to fit a 24" thick mattress are available on-line. Looks like quality king sized sheet sets are available on-line for slightly over $100.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2018, 04:34:07 PM »

That's like asking for what's the difference between a MacBook pro and a 10 year old used mattress with cum stains on it.  :D
D

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2018, 04:36:47 PM »
Were do you buy fitted sheets to fit a mattress that's 24" thick? Beautyrest Black Natasha Plush Pillow Top King Mattress runs slightly under $4,000. It is 16" thick.

You learn something every day. I answered my own question. I'm looking to replace my king with a queen bed, so this information is good to have. Thanks. You are right $1,000. doesn't buy you much in the way of a mattress. I'm thinking of an adjustable base so that it is easier to read in bed. I'm not sure a really thick mattress would work in this application.

Apparently there are mattresses 24" thick available...who knew? Sheets to fit a 24" thick mattress are available on-line. Looks like quality king sized sheet sets are available on-line for slightly over $100.

Yeah never measured but it’s thick as hell for a mattress and weighs a ton.We definitely had to get special king size sheets to fit it,none at the stores would fit.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2018, 04:37:26 PM »
That's like asking for what's the difference between a MacBook pro and a 10 year old used mattress with cum stains on it.  :D

Hahahha that was pretty funny

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2018, 04:48:19 PM »
Yeah never measured but it’s thick as hell for a mattress and weighs a ton.We definitely had to get special king size sheets to fit it,none at the stores would fit.

Well at least if it's a pillow-top you don't have to flip it, like the mattresses of times passed. Every so often I turn the 'piece of shit' mattress I bought less than 5 years ago in hopes of diminishing the ruts it has. Even my 15 lb. pup makes a indent when she lays on it. It's a Stearns and Foster pillow-top that was supposed to be top-of-the-line. The salesman lied. No surprise there!   

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2018, 04:54:43 PM »
Well at least if it's a pillow-top you don't have to flip it, like the mattresses of times passed. Every so often I turn the 'piece of shit' mattress I bought less than 5 years ago in hopes of diminishing the ruts it has. Even my 15 lb. pup makes a indent when she lays on it. It's a Stearns and Foster pillow-top that was supposed to be top-of-the-line. The salesman lied. No surprise there!   

Yeah pretty much every mattress before the beauty rest black was crap but also under a grand and they indented within a month.I rotate the mattress monthly just to avoid any dips,lumps etc...now.