Author Topic: crysis 2  (Read 20805 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: crysis 2
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2011, 06:44:32 PM »
What?  ::) ::) ::)

You don't lose energy when you fire your guns, you lose energy when either you engage the cloak and then fire, so disengage the cloak before firing and engage it again afterwards.

You also lose energy when you have the shield turned on and get hit.

I love this game, have been playing since last week. I'm in mission "Out of the Ashes" now.

I know I'm a pussy.... Gotta admit though, the game is a lot of fun when you can just stay cloaked and sneak around killing bitches LOL

I'm still in the beginning at the part where you gotta destroy guilds computer in the warehouse then shoot down that helicopter. (right after you steal the first tank and drive it through the tunnel)

Great game,

and good graphics but not out of this world like everyone is saying... Similar to graphics for any other good modern game.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2011, 06:47:51 PM »
I know I'm a pussy.... Gotta admit though, the game is a lot of fun when you can just stay cloaked and sneak around killing bitches LOL

I'm still in the beginning at the part where you gotta destroy guilds computer in the warehouse then shoot down that helicopter. (right after you steal the first tank and drive it through the tunnel)

Great game,

and good graphics but not out of this world like everyone is saying... Similar to graphics for any other good modern game.

You have to look at the background shit... That's what's so crazy... EVERYTHING is destructible.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2011, 06:50:45 PM »
You have to look at the background shit... That's what's so crazy... EVERYTHING is destructible.

Sniping THROUGH concrete barriers and walls, LOL!!

I love it.

I also love the mixture in action, some levels you can snipe the shit out of it, some levels are more Rambo-like, engaging the armor and shooting everything that moves.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2011, 08:26:58 PM »

I Love love love when you do a stealth kill on one of the marines, and you hide, then another of the marines is like holy shit and runs over to check out the body, and then BOOM you take him out too!

Aliens piss me off though, take too fucking long to kill and all squirmy all over the place...   

Shoulda just made it; you vs the Marines lol

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2011, 03:13:27 AM »
I Love love love when you do a stealth kill on one of the marines, and you hide, then another of the marines is like holy shit and runs over to check out the body, and then BOOM you take him out too!

Aliens piss me off though, take too fucking long to kill and all squirmy all over the place...  

Shoulda just made it; you vs the Marines lol

Some good and quick ways to kill the aliens:

-shotgun: one blast from closer up is usually enough, note that you can toggle some light assault rifles to shotgun mode
-grab them and crush their throat, instant kill
-melee attack when they run up to you, two or three hits will kill the normal aliens
-sniper (headshot!)
-others (I don't want to ruin the fun for you, there are some other weapons in higher levels that kill the aliens very quick)

My favorite gun at the moment is the Grendel and the sniper rifle.

Another hint: the aliens' weak spot is the blubber on the back and the head.