Author Topic: SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUB 5 PERCENT BODYFAT......................  (Read 24708 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUB 5 PERCENT BODYFAT......................
« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2007, 12:53:28 PM »
ok how bout this..... if i hit 405 on incline and video it and post it, i want you to video you with your shirt off doing the truffle shuffle and post it deal?  no video and you get banned deal?
hahahaha, i've already posted pics but you haven't posted the 405 incline vid, post the vid and i'll think about posting a shirtless picture that i have.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2007, 12:55:45 PM »
TooPower, again I will offer my sage advice.

Today alone you have posted nearly 30 posts about DP and SF. That is borderline, but I've seen worse from others around here to be frank. Perhaps a regrouping of yourself is in order at this time?

Case in point: the other night Nick "BerzerkFurh" Hersh made 70+ posts, 3/4 of which were about lil' ol' me. ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2007, 12:57:26 PM »
hahahaha, i've already posted pics but you haven't posted the 405 incline vid, post the vid and i'll think about posting a shirtless picture that i have.

i posted a 405 front squat video at 195lbs.  iv posted countless pix.  i will post my video when you agree to at least the truffle shuffle or being banned... hehehehe damn this is fun

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2007, 12:58:32 PM »
TooPower, again I will offer my sage advice.

Today alone you have posted nearly 30 posts about DP and SF. That is borderline, but I've seen worse from others around here to be frank. Perhaps a regrouping of yourself is in order at this time?

CQ I'm not sure what SF did to this 5'8" twink, but he really f'ed his head all up and TP4U has gone overboard since then trying to insult SF at every turn. He can't let go or stop, this is a terrible meltdown happening right before our eyes. I don't think you can reason with him CQ, just join in the fun and watch him melt.

Midgets are funny, especially midgets on roids. Small man complex mixed with roid rage=MELTDOWN
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #204 on: June 25, 2007, 12:59:19 PM »

calm down tiger, it's only the internet...

somebody call an ambulance for Dave, he seems to be hyperventilating.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2007, 01:01:02 PM »
i posted a 405 front squat video at 195lbs.  iv posted countless pix.  i will post my video when you agree to at least the truffle shuffle or being banned... hehehehe damn this is fun
hahahahaha, more avoidance ;D dude you're full of shit, you never incline pressed 405.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2007, 01:04:03 PM »
hahahahaha, more avoidance ;D dude you're full of shit, you never incline pressed 405.

like i said... you will see it when we see.....

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2007, 01:06:02 PM »
hahaha, looks like Joey Tits and this clown should hang out with each other. Just think Sarcasm, they can share dildos while they obsess over us. Hell, I see Joey's even talking about me in this thread.

I wholly expect he'll reply in 5 minutes trying to play it off that he's not obsessed or anything while he logs another 400 posts about me this week.

405 incline at 198, HAHAHAHA.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2007, 01:07:51 PM »
hahaha, looks like Joey Tits and this clown should hang out with each other. Just think Sarcasm, they can share dildos while they obsess over us. Hell, I see Joey's even talking about me in this thread.

I wholly expect he'll reply in 5 minutes trying to play it off that he's not obsessed or anything while he logs another 400 posts about me this week.

hahahahaha, exactly, these two are obsessed, i've been training for years and i've literally seen 4 guys barbell incline 405 and they've all been 250 pounds plus.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »
CQ I'm not sure what SF did to this 5'8" twink, but he really f'ed his head all up and TP4U has gone overboard since then trying to insult SF at every turn. He can't let go or stop, this is a terrible meltdown happening right before our eyes. I don't think you can reason with him CQ, just join in the fun and watch him melt.

You're right Chaos and thanks. I felt bad for him so I tried to assist him, but considering he has gone from 30 stalkerish posts to 35 in the last 5 mins alone.....I see there is no hope.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2007, 01:08:38 PM »

Never said 405 was at 198 lol only the front squat.  Bench was at 230's.  But whateva.... dont make me go find a picture of you and post it, iv laughed at that many times hahahahaha

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2007, 01:09:12 PM »
like i said... you will see it when we see.....

bwahaha! Squadfather SHOULD be owned at every opportunity...the fat bastard. Fuck em'. This turd should never be in a thread without being stalked in ridiculed for the fat delusional fuck that he is.
!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2007, 01:09:26 PM »
hahahahaha, exactly, these two are obsessed, i've been training for years and i've literally seen 4 guys barbell incline 405 and they've all been 250 pounds plus.

hahahaha, didn't you know? He flat benches 700+ raw for reps.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2007, 01:10:00 PM »
You're right Chaos and thanks. I felt bad for him so I tried to assist him, but considering he has gone from 30 stalkerish posts to 35 in the last 5 mins alone.....I see there is no hope.
hahahaha, didn't you know? He flat benches 700+ raw for reps.
S'up, ugly?  :D
!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2007, 01:21:06 PM »
hurts your ego just a tad to know someone who is better looking, bigger, leaner, stronger, SUPERIOR and doesnt have to try half as hard as you do dont it  :-*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2007, 01:26:49 PM »
hurts your ego just a tad to know someone who is better looking, bigger, leaner, stronger, SUPERIOR and doesnt have to try half as hard as you do dont it  :-*
hahahahaha, you can't be superior to someone at 5'8" ;D you're a midget at that height, even the average American male height is 5'9", hahahaha, i'm 6 feet and 240 pound splus, your girlfriend creams herself thinking about being with a real man like me. ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2007, 01:30:34 PM »

Speak english you philistine,

you have a great ability to talk out of your anus, which of one your many boyfriends taught you how to do this so well?

Your short stay has been one big meltdown.

Carry on now, this is rather entertaining watching you try and jusitify your pathetic points, in your meandering retarded way.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2007, 01:31:35 PM »
hahahahaha, you can't be superior to someone at 5'8" ;D you're a midget at that height, even the average American male height is 5'9", hahahaha, i'm 6 feet and 240 pound splus, your girlfriend creams herself thinking about being with a real man like me. ;D
Keep telling yourself that, tubbo.  ::)
!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2007, 01:32:06 PM »
Speak english you philistine,

you have a great ability to talk out of your anus, which of one your many boyfriends taught you how to do this so well?

Your short stay has been one big meltdown.

Carry on now, this is rather entertaining watching you try and jusitify your pathetic points, in your meandering retarded way.

is that you in your avatar?  you are kinda funny looking

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2007, 01:33:10 PM »
is that you in your avatar?  you are kinda funny looking

Do you say that to all the sailors young man?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2007, 01:33:35 PM »

LMFAO my girl would puke if she saw you with your shirt off.  You couldnt dream of having a girl like mine haha.  Anyway, how much of that 240 is lard?  lol you are so proud of yourself arent u lol, cmon lets just get this bet going i HAVE to see the truffle shuffle outta you, it would be the accomplishment of the millenium!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2007, 01:34:13 PM »
Do you say that to all the sailors young man?

dude trim your wiskers, its bad enough how dark and creepy you look

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2007, 01:34:46 PM »
LMFAO my girl would puke if she saw you with your shirt off.  You couldnt dream of having a girl like mine haha.  Anyway, how much of that 240 is lard?  lol you are so proud of yourself arent u lol, cmon lets just get this bet going i HAVE to see the truffle shuffle outta you, it would be the accomplishment of the millenium!
hahahahaha, keep telling yourself that shorty ;D women love guys 6 feet and over, you have the height of the average woman. ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2007, 01:35:06 PM »

I think its pretty sweet you call you boyfriend she, very romantic.