Author Topic: Low Carb Diet Taking Toll On Marriage  (Read 1894 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Low Carb Diet Taking Toll On Marriage
« on: January 31, 2012, 04:25:49 PM »
I've been on low carb (50g/day) for about a week and a half and I feel great and the intensity during my workouts hasn't decreased.  I actually feel better than I have in months.  Lost 10 pounds in a week.

However, my wife is losing her mind and moves aimlessly like some indegent.

Today I brought home a Kroger's Rotisserie Chicken for dinner and I eat 2/3 of the bird and the wife eats like 1 piece.  30 minutes later she is in tears.  The bag which the chicken is packaged in doesn't have the nutritional information on it and she's afraid she ate too many carbs.  I told her I didn't think there were many, if any carbs in it.  I had to literally pull her from the bathroom where she threatened to vomit the chicken back up.

I had to keep her in my sight as I called the Kroger deli and they said they didn't have the nutritional information and that the spices they use come unmarked and premade. They gave me customer supports # and I call customer support and finally I'm transferred to the dietician who tells me the chicken has NO CARBS.

All this while my wife is hunched over on the floor next to the sofa bawling.

She's driving me nuts.  Crazy bitch.  She doesn't even work and all she does is obsess with cardio and all that fitness shit in mags/online for the past couple weeks.  I think she's been puking every night because she looks like shit (sunken eyes, frail hair, ect) and she smells like shit.  She only weighs 120 lbs and she says she wants to lose at least 20-30 lbs. ::)  I didn't sign up for this shit.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Re: Low Carb Diet Taking Toll On Marriage
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 04:29:02 PM »
Get out now.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 04:34:22 PM »
Seriously, low carb is not for everybody. Some people can go completely cranky on it. Depression, panic attacks, shit-breath, poor sleep etc.. Some feel like a million dollars.
O

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 04:37:35 PM »
there are actually some carbs in rotisserie chicken that comes from the glaze they put on it. you should quickly inform your wife so she can commit suicide since those 2 carbs are already digested.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 04:42:24 PM »
diet and relationships don't mix... its a fucking struggle to stay on one before my GF starts bitching that she eats more then me and makes her seem feel like a fat ass  :-\ :-\

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »
I hope this is a joke but if not your wife is a dumb c u n t. Evetyone knows those chickens have zero or just trace amounts of carbs.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 04:53:10 PM »
But at least its better than being married to a fatty.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 04:58:18 PM »
I've been on low carb (50g/day) for about a week and a half and I feel great and the intensity during my workouts hasn't decreased.  I actually feel better than I have in months.  Lost 10 pounds in a week.

Today I brought home a Kroger's Rotisserie Chicken for dinner and I eat 2/3 of the bird and the wife eats like 1 piece.  30 minutes later she is in tears.  The bag which the chicken is packaged in doesn't have the nutritional information on it and she's afraid she ate too many carbs.  I told her I didn't think there were many, if any carbs in it.  I had to literally pull her from the bathroom where she threatened to vomit the chicken back up.

I had to keep her in my sight as I called the Kroger deli and they said they didn't have the nutritional information and that the spices they use come unmarked and premade. They gave me customer supports # and I call customer support and finally I'm transferred to the dietician who tells me the chicken has NO CARBS.

She's driving me nuts.  Crazy bitch.  She doesn't even work and all she does is obsess with cardio and all that fitness shit in mags/online for the past couple weeks.  I think she's been puking every night because she looks like shit (sunken eyes, frail hair, ect) and she smells like shit.  She only weighs 120 lbs and she says she wants to lose at least 20-30 lbs. ::)  I didn't sign up for this shit.
I had two Bulimic girlfriends in my past. The key to watch for is if she goes to the bathroom after eating. The way I caught both of mine was watching them go to the bathroom after each meal and I listened at the door as I heard vomiting. It will drive them crazy too since the brain isnt getting nutrients not to mention acid from the stomach eating up their teeth and hair falling out I'm talking long term Bulimia the one girlfriend I had had been doing it 10 years she had to have caps put on her teeth, hair was thinning and crazy as as a bat. The other one hadnt been doing that long but the craziness was setting in no doubt.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 04:59:28 PM »
She's obviously pregnant from a black guy.  Great job.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 06:48:03 PM »
Great thread.
::)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 07:01:00 PM »
low carb is for bitches.
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 07:02:33 PM »
Try dieting for several contests for 25 or more weeks and see how your wife feels,then come talk to me.

A week and a half indeed!  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 07:06:15 PM »
Given the tension in your household,Im surprised the chicken didn't do a runner

bring home a few deep fried mars bars tomorrow evening  
Haha   ;D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 07:30:02 PM »
She went to the gym and did 2 hours on the tredmill, no joke.  She got home an hour ago and hasn't said a word to me.  I'll go in the bedroom in a few minutes and act like nothing happened so she'll feel less embarrassed ;D

Regarding other post, I've dieted for 12 weeks before (7 years ago) and was at 5-6% bodyfat at 166 lbs. 5'8.5". 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2012, 07:34:50 PM »
She went to the gym and did 2 hours on the tredmill, no joke.  She got home an hour ago and hasn't said a word to me.  I'll go in the bedroom in a few minutes and act like nothing happened so she'll feel less embarrassed ;D

Regarding other post, I've dieted for 12 weeks before (7 years ago) and was at 5-6% bodyfat at 166 lbs. 5'8.5". 
That shit ain`t easy !

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 08:36:00 PM »
How about this? Have her make her own chicken and then she will know exactly how many carbs are in the meal.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 08:41:48 PM »
What the fuck am I reading ??? ;D

Your wife is crazy...tell her to calm down.  A couple grams of carbs won't make a difference anyways

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 08:43:59 PM »
your not making her feel sexy

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 11:11:06 PM »

RUN.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 04:55:18 AM »
  I planned to be married someday, but that changed after I came to Getbig.

newmom

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 05:06:11 AM »
120..that's thin, depending on her height she's a double zero jeans if she's under 5ft4...

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 05:08:14 AM »
lmao at people who do low carb diets, either go keto or dont bother with low carb since you'll be a zombie.

who the fuk pushes these shitty diets in the first place ?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 05:17:24 AM »
Your wife has problems.  I'd take her to a psychiatrist. 

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 07:17:13 AM »
I had two Bulimic girlfriends in my past. The key to watch for is if she goes to the bathroom after eating. The way I caught both of mine was watching them go to the bathroom after each meal and I listened at the door as I heard vomiting. It will drive them crazy too since the brain isnt getting nutrients not to mention acid from the stomach eating up their teeth and hair falling out I'm talking long term Bulimia the one girlfriend I had had been doing it 10 years she had to have caps put on her teeth, hair was thinning and crazy as as a bat. The other one hadnt been doing that long but the craziness was setting in no doubt.
Mr Nobody is right. I was dating this one girl, absolutely beautiful but I always noticed her teeth weren't the best but thought nothing of it, I thought she'd fallen over and chipped them as a child or something. The puzzle started to unravel when she refused to go anywhere with me for food. It didn't help either that I was very lean at the time and maintained a strict diet. I know it sounds corny as shit, but it's all about acceptance and control. If they are an issue for you in your life, these kinds of conditions can manifest.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 08:16:00 AM »
Mr Nobody is right. I was dating this one girl, absolutely beautiful but I always noticed her teeth weren't the best but thought nothing of it, I thought she'd fallen over and chipped them as a child or something. The puzzle started to unravel when she refused to go anywhere with me for food. It didn't help either that I was very lean at the time and maintained a strict diet. I know it sounds corny as shit, but it's all about acceptance and control. If they are an issue for you in your life, these kinds of conditions can manifest.
Yes its about control if a girl feels out control the one thing they can control is there weight by throwing it up hence it gives them some kind of control feeling.