Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman's stance on Obama  (Read 4711 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Ronnie Coleman's stance on Obama
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »
Blackness up 50% too.....

sounds good to me.  should be more obamas in ivy league grad programs also
Oh...Monica!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2009, 09:54:45 PM »
Everybody wanna be President, nobody wanna make no hard ass decisions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2009, 10:56:24 PM »
the people who voted him in have a history of making bad choices in life

women (if you dont know what I mean you most likely are wearing a collar of some sort, they are the king of falling for anyone with a good story)
gay men (they decided to put their dick in a shit hole)
blacks (3000 of every 1000 black males in America are in jail)
hippies / yuppies (the type that will marry a black woman just to show they are ok with it, the ones who blog, and yell steve jobs is amazing all fucking day, the ones ya know who leave shit reviews for products they cant afford to buy etc).

normal sane wealthy people did not vote for him because normal sane people dont just buy someones bullshit, just because someone can speak well (someone else writes the speech) dont mean we fall for anything, heck you should of just voted for the speech writer.

So to the blacks and gays here dont start with the "would mccain be better crap" or "hes just been in office XXX days" or "bush did it not him", just for once use your fucking head, he lied and is not doing what he promised, he got elected because the media kept on pushing him 10x more than anyone else, and anyone with a brain knows hes a muslim and will never do anything to hurt them.

liberal minds are a disease, they are the ones causing every problem in this county.

now feel free to attack me and my spelling and me grammar as well, while you are at it get some crayons too.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2009, 06:21:24 AM »
the people who voted him in have a history of making bad choices in life

women (if you dont know what I mean you most likely are wearing a collar of some sort, they are the king of falling for anyone with a good story)
gay men (they decided to put their dick in a shit hole)
blacks (3000 of every 1000 black males in America are in jail)
hippies / yuppies (the type that will marry a black woman just to show they are ok with it, the ones who blog, and yell steve jobs is amazing all fucking day, the ones ya know who leave shit reviews for products they cant afford to buy etc).

normal sane wealthy people did not vote for him because normal sane people dont just buy someones bullshit, just because someone can speak well (someone else writes the speech) dont mean we fall for anything, heck you should of just voted for the speech writer.

So to the blacks and gays here dont start with the "would mccain be better crap" or "hes just been in office XXX days" or "bush did it not him", just for once use your fucking head, he lied and is not doing what he promised, he got elected because the media kept on pushing him 10x more than anyone else, and anyone with a brain knows hes a muslim and will never do anything to hurt them.

liberal minds are a disease, they are the ones causing every problem in this county.

now feel free to attack me and my spelling and me grammar as well, while you are at it get some crayons too.

well said.  spot on.
you are gay.

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2009, 06:27:35 AM »
Asking a black man about obama is like asking the top 10 at the Mr O if they like steroids