Author Topic: Dead Pro Bodybuilders; Do they deserve the same respect???  (Read 7005 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Dead Pro Bodybuilders; Do they deserve the same respect???
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 08:30:23 PM »
Look, it is evident that people feel very uncomfortable talking about death.  And yes, the deaths of Pro Bodybuilders is a subject that has an inherent unpleasantness about it!

I suppose what i am saying is; the life of a Pro is not as significant as the life of an ordinary mainstreamer.

Pro Bodybuilders are aware of the dangers of the sport.  So dying prematurely should not come as a surprise to them.

God bless.
Nobody dies off bodybuilding. This is complete falsehood; its just so happens that every Olympia winner to date is still alive. When someone does die in bodybuilding you automatically blame steroids. Body going through extreme levels of torture....yes, uncomfortability...yes, pain....yes, but its no more risky then being on a plane.  There are a lot of pros who have taking drugs for 10-15 years and are relatively healthy. I know a guy thats has been on crazy amounts of juice for almost 10 years and hasn't got sick once in the last 5 years, not even a cold.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 08:38:30 PM »
Then I guess Hans Youngblood Munzer and Momo all died from the flu and if they had of been playing golf they still would have died same date.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 08:45:41 PM »
Then I guess Hans Youngblood Munzer and Momo all died from the flu and if they had of been playing golf they still would have died same date.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm
How many bodybuilders are there on the planet? You gave me 4 names ranging over a sixteen year period. Take the number of bodybuilders in sixteen years and divide it by 4 deaths; thats like 0.0000000000%, hence nobody dies in bodybuilding.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2008, 08:48:35 PM »
Are you worried about how you'll be remembered Shawn?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »
Look I don't care how many Fukin idiots die from Drug abuse it's not healthy to abuse Drugs end of story you don't have to die just to have really bad side effects like Balls don't work Kidney shuts down and a shitload of other Drug related PROBLEMS death is EASY. ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 08:53:41 PM »
Look, Sean's credibility has been irrevocably destroyed since posting on message boards.  In fact, the sport has all but been destroyed since the internet.

Pro Bodybuilding was a sheltered sport.  The once passtime of freaks, losers, gays, retards and insecure little men.

Since the advent of message boards the sport has endured irreparable damage.  Thanks to the likes of Sean and co. it will never truly recover!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 09:17:33 PM »
HANK WOOD = Bitter Wannabe Professional Bodybuilder
HANK WOOD = Never going to come close to a bb physique, therefore I hates all bodybuilders.
HANK WOOD = Moron

HANK WOOD = Melvin & Co

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 09:22:38 PM »
Those who choose to partake in an 'extreme' sport are more than aware of the life-threatening outcome.

A Pro Bodybuilder by definition, is an abuser of drugs. Hence, if they die 'early' or suffer lifelong health issues, then that is the 'cross they have to bear'.

Not hating, just providing a reality check!

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 12:07:56 AM »
Dead Pro's require mo respect cause they died for yo bitches.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 12:36:48 AM »
Dying because you took too many steroids for years, is pretty damn cool. 8)  Show some respect! >:(
N

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2008, 12:46:50 AM »
It is such an odd experience when you witness a steroided-freak out in the street.

People just stare at these drug fuelled oddities, shake their heads and say to themselves;'' just another pathetic, insecure drug addict''.

I really feel pity for these Neanderthals. They journey down this path to nothingness ( platic trophy territory) and all they really get in return is muffled laughs from the mainstream.

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2008, 12:51:56 AM »
It is such an odd experience when you witness a steroided-freak out in the street.

People just stare at these drug fuelled oddities, shake their heads and say to themselves;'' just another pathetic, insecure drug addict''.

I really feel pity for these Neanderthals. They journey down this path to nothingness ( platic trophy territory) and all they really get in return is muffled laughs from the mainstream.

Yeah it's funny,  enjoy it for what it is Hank.
Laughing at someone, not with them.
One of life's simple pleasures.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2008, 01:04:16 AM »
 Pro Bodybuilders: There just seems to be so much hate for these guys.  No surprise they develop wicked drug addictions.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2008, 04:45:24 AM »
You gotta earn respect, and i am not talking about selling your butt.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »
Respect has never been a word associated with Pro BBs.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2008, 05:42:00 PM »
You gotta earn respect, and i am not talking about selling your butt.

So does this mean that Queen Vissy gets it for free ALL the time