Author Topic: Steven Segal = I teached Anderson that kick, Its never been done in mma before-  (Read 21870 times)

spinnis

and then, back in 2008, long before he even met segal  ::) ::) ::) ::)

hopefully eveyone including americans forgets about that fucking phony now.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
you know, it is REALLY easy to make fun of Steven Seagal...especially on the internet whether it be on here and or on "the Underground" at mma.tv

...but you gotta respect that Seagal went to japan as a fucking outsider and became the first american to open up a Aikido school in japan which is next to unheard of

Furthermore, Seagal is a smart guy and (love it or hate) is a gifted martial artist who even though he is REALLY REALLY REALLY pompous he still knows a couple of things about fighting

spinnis

you know, it is REALLY easy to make fun of Steven Seagal...especially on the internet whether it be on here and or on "the Underground" at mma.tv

...but you gotta respect that Seagal went to japan as a fucking outsider and became the first american to open up a Aikido school in japan which is next to unheard of

Furthermore, Seagal is a smart guy and (love it or hate) is a gifted martial artist who even though he is REALLY REALLY REALLY pompous he still knows a couple of things about fighting

Hes good at something thats WORTHLESS in MMA and then he claimes to be the inventor of a front kick.. no I dont have to respect that fucking retard.

HE should go home to his maids thats calls him mr sensie to stroke his retarded ego.

phony martial arts can suck my dick. that includes "aikido dodo dodd dodo"

whats next? a tai chi master?

Hes is a smart guy I give him that, all he wanted was to be seen with anderson. to help his tough guy image which people still buy into. Sure, tougher then the average joe.. but comapred to a mma fighter? a fucking dumbo.

A mma fighter with 2 years training (generous) could take seagull with EASE even after his 35+ years training retarded stuff.

Most of all I hater liars. And Steven segull is a BIG ONE.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
Hes good at something thats WORTHLESS in MMA and then he claimes to be the inventor of a front kick.. no I dont have to respect that fucking retard.

that something alot of "old school" guys.....THEY CLAIM TO HAVE INVENTED EVERYTHING

spinnis

that something alot of "old school" guys.....THEY CLAIM TO HAVE INVENTED EVERYTHING

I dont care what they "usually do" FUCK him.

a front kick / teep kick or whatever you wanna call it have been around Forever. Hes assuming poeple dont know shit. Hes not talking to his movie fans sucking his dick...

Hopefully now poeple KNOW what a dumbo he is.

and lol @ you knowing about more mma forums then me

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
I haven't slept in 2 days

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

and then, back in 2008, long before he even met segal  ::) ::) ::) ::)

hopefully eveyone including americans forgets about that fucking phony now.

C'mon bro, who you gonna believe. Aikido maste, buddhist extraordinaire Steven Seagal, or video evidence.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
a probablem with a shorter apponent is they generally cant stand up straight and head back away from any potential 'action' because there limbs are too short to strike as you see. it looks like the shorter man was low and foward trying to work his way inside leaving himself wide open for a taller/longer man strike through no matter if the man is blocking or not., a tall man can strike while being defensive and body leaned back

all science
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
List of things Swede hates
1. Jews
2. MMA "noobs"
3. Steven Seagal
4. old school Pancrase
5. jews

spinnis

a probablem with a shorter apponent is they generally cant stand up straight and head back away from any potential 'action' because there limbs are too short to strike as you see. it looks like the shorter man was low and foward trying to work his way inside leaving himself wide open for a taller/longer man strike through no matter if the man is blocking or not., a tall man can strike while being defensive and body leaned back

all science

Go and talk about stuff you actually know... Sniffing thinner and ruining your body

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Go and talk about stuff you actually know... Sniffing thinner and ruining your body

why so serious /angry? arent we friends?
A

spinnis

List of things Swede hates
1. Jews
2. MMA "noobs"
3. Steven Seagal
4. old school Pancrase
5. jews

I still dont know why anyone would hate jews lol.

and Pancrase was cool. We had a "swede" in it Omar Bouiche.

spinnis

why so serious /angry? arent we friends?

OFC we are johnnyboy, thats why Im giving you tips..

talk about stuff you know about, not mma but like "how to get high on thinner in 2 sec" or soemthing like that... move on now

spinnis

???

35 years of mastering something that makes you end up looking like that? looks even worse then thinnercan failconites

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
I still dont know why anyone would hate jews lol.

and Pancrase was cool. We had a "swede" in it Omar Bouiche.

okay- you probably hated UWFI or PWFG....

I mean those were awesome federations in my eyes but most "modern day MMA hardcore fans" don't like any of it

actually, I apologize for mentioning PWFG...that's a bit of obscure reference...I sound like a complete snob mentioning it

spinnis

okay- you probably hated UWFI or PWFG....

I mean those were awesome federations in my eyes but most "modern day MMA hardcore fans" don't like any of it

cant say I know what you're talking about =)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
OFC we are johnnyboy, thats why Im giving you tips..

talk about stuff you know about, not mma but like "how to get high on thinner in 2 sec" or soemthing like that... move on now
well thats quite the claim, are you suggesting you are an mma scientist?
A

spinnis

whats the difference  ::) ::)

and steven overweightgal spent 35 years on that. epic self ownage.

Did some money doing movies to stroke his ego however

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
cant say I know what you're talking about =)

don't worry about it...PWFG was a precursor to UWFI and UWFI was a precursor to PANCRASE.

both of those feds where great "worked shoots"

spinnis

well thats quite the claim, are you suggesting you are an mma scientist?

compared to you? yes

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

spinnis

god damn  pussy repoters not CALLIN HIM OUT. (I like ariel though)

"how long did you train with him?"

"well, I kinda 1.5 years ago, we trained kick end ehh ok"

"alright"

the follow up qestion should have been "What? every month? week? 5 times a week? did you move to brazil because anderson entire camp what there for this fiight? so you didnt work with him at all before this fight? so, really, you have only "worked" with him once?"

pussy ass reporters.

he has perfected the kick for 35 years lol, I guess he did inbetween eating 500 donutes a day

spinnis

U MAD?

nope?

are you thinner addicted? (no need to answer failshardertheneveryonec an)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

god damn  pussy repoters not CALLIN HIM OUT. (I like ariel though)

"how long did you train with him?"

"well, I kinda 1.5 years ago, we trained kick end ehh ok"

"alright"

the follow up qestion should have been "What? every month? week? 5 times a week? did you move to brazil because anderson entire camp what there for this fiight? so you didnt work with him at all before this fight? so, really, you have only "worked" with him once?"

pussy ass resporters.

he has perfected the kick for 35 years lol, I guess he did inbetween eating 500 donutes a day

the NEW AND IMPROVED List of things Swede hates
1. Steven Seagal
2. Steven Seagal
3. Steven Seagal
4. Steven Seagal
5. Steven Seagal

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
segal owns all of you