Author Topic: Steven Segal = I teached Anderson that kick, Its never been done in mma before-  (Read 21881 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
look at this monk.... I think he could hurt people, he clearly just adapted into the TKD style.

and this looks painfull aswell

And what's "real life" fighting
Not even one of these guys could win an mma fight... Silva is not a good fighter, he defeated Fedor though, however he would destroy that little monk of the second video, let alone the other 2 cocks of the first one...
S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Not even one of these guys could win an mma fight... Silva is not a good fighter, he defeated Fedor though, however he would destroy that little monk of the second video, let alone the other 2 cocks of the first one...

yes yes I agree, I was merely saying that it's an understatent to say they suck and they can't do shit... you can see they are conditioned athletes and hit hard.

They could hurt people, I was saying they could beat up people who have practised fighting etc... ofcourse when we go to pro level t's another story.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
yes yes I agree, I was merely saying that it's an understatent to say they suck and they can't do shit... you can see they are conditioned athletes and hit hard.

They could hurt people, I was saying they could beat up people who have practised fighting etc... ofcourse when we go to pro level t's another story.
Ok, I understand perfectly what you mean, and it makes sense.
S

slacker

• Getbig V

and then, back in 2008, long before he even met segal  ::) ::) ::) ::)

hopefully eveyone including americans forgets about that fucking phony now.
They have been friends for 10 years.  And he was joking about inventing the kick .   Now dont fuck with him he is after all above the law
I

spinnis

They have been friends for 10 years.  And he was joking about inventing the kick .   Now dont fuck with him he is after all above the law

no, everyone besides segal was joking, what a fat dumbo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
LOL @ swede defending his precious MMA heroes from Steven Segal.

An even bigger LOL @ Swede thinking he's some sort of "MMA insider", and that this somehow makes him tougher than a regular midget

spinnis

LOL @ swede defending his precious MMA heroes from Steven Segal.

An even bigger LOL @ Swede thinking he's some sort of "MMA insider", and that this somehow makes him tougher than a regular midget

what are you ranting on about?  ???

people are so god damn negative these days, lighten up and have some fun

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
what are you ranting on about?  ???

people are so god damn negative these days, lighten up and have some fun

Says the guy who's been "ranting" about Segal for two weeks because he took credit for something one of his MMA "gods" did.  :o

Like JNN said....Segal's a douche, but he's such a douche it makes him cool

spinnis

Says the guy who's been "ranting" about Segal for two weeks because he took credit for something one of his MMA "gods" did.  :o

Like JNN said....Segal's a douche, but he's such a douche it makes him cool

yeah why on earth should I respond to my own thread when its bumped  ??? ???

If you dont like my threads just stop clicking on them.... instead of being so damn negative..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
yeah why on earth should I respond to my own thread when its bumped  ??? ???

If you dont like my threads just stop clicking on them.... instead of being so damn negative..

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i could throw you like a lawn dart  :D

spinnis

spend some time with your family or something fucking hell, dont you have kids?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
spend some time with your family or something fucking hell, dont you have kids?

I'm sitting in the backyard with my daughter right now....I'm working/posting...she's chasing the dog around.

I could easily stuff you into an envelope and mail you to yourself.

spinnis

I'm sitting in the backyard with my daughter right now....I'm working/posting...she's chasing the dog around.

I could easily stuff you into an envelope and mail you to yourself.

PLAY with your daughter then. your obviously not working...

how the fuck could you prefer posting on GB compared to playing with your daughter? seek help.... and you complain about me?  ???

I dont have a job and dont have a daughter thats why I have time for getbig, you have a daughter and job and still prefer posting on gb...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

What the hell do you know about working?

spinnis

What the hell do you know about working?

for the 6 months I had a job I didnt surf on getbig during work thats for sure, that means you're not working.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
for the 6 months I had a job I didnt surf on getbig during work thats for sure, that means you're not working.

You're 22 and have worked for 6 months in your entire life, correct? How on earth do you keep your sanity?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

how the fuck could you prefer posting on GB compared to playing with your daughter? seek help.... and you complain about me?  ???

I dont have a job and dont have a daughter thats why I have time for getbig, you have a daughter and job and still prefer posting on gb...

yes that's what i prefer  ::)

I'm working you idiot, if you had a real job you would know these newfangled laptops can be used for more than surfing the internet  ;).....it's called multitasking......when i am done in an hour I'm taking her go-karting....please don't pretend you know anything of my personal life

spinnis

You're 22 and have worked for 6 months in your entire life, correct? How on earth do you keep your sanity?
no

spinnis

yes that's what i prefer  ::)

obviously

if not you wouldnt be a 35/40 yr old father with 11k posts on a forum With a job.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
obviously

if not you wouldnt be a 35/40 yr old father with 11k posts on a forum With a job.

oooooh...now we are post counting, the death spiral is almost complete  ;)

spinnis

oooooh...now we are post counting, the death spiral is almost complete  ;)

just pointing out the irony.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
just pointing out the irony.

Do you know what "irony" even means ?

spinnis

Do you know what "irony" even means ?

you complaining about me ranting.. thats irony at its finest..

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i could throw you like a lawn dart  :D

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Ya'll ease up on Swede, he has a lot of pressure right now with his new movie coming out.....