Author Topic: PGCL  (Read 1741 times)

DieHards

• Getbig II
PGCL
« on: September 21, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »
ne body have exp with this compound.

It sounds very promising,  and the reports of fat loss it phenomenal.  ne feed back would be much appreciated

Mike

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: PGCL
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 01:59:06 PM »
if you can handle the extreme shits than go for it but the negative effects on the body are not known. I know from people that have used (not myself personally) no known muscle gains were made and the weight loss seems to be from extreme water loss and shitty all the time. Im not sure if its the best way to lose weight, i would opt for a carb defeciant diet and maybe the aides of t3 or clen or a good fat burner and cardio
muscle

ARAGO

• Getbig II
  • Alex23 Reincarnated. For now.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 11:42:26 PM »
old news. most of us have been using prostaglandins for almost 10 years. there is such a gap of knowledge. i guess this is what separates us from the common gym rat.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 06:29:05 PM »
what type of results do you normally get from it? and do you see the weight loss come back fairly quick when you come off it?
muscle

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 06:50:14 PM »
old news. most of us have been using prostaglandins for almost 10 years. there is such a gap of knowledge. i guess this is what separates us from the common gym rat.

exactly Arago.  there is a gap of knowledge and its not mosts fault.   thats why i am here to learn and fill in those gaps.

if you can handle the extreme shits than go for it but the negative effects on the body are not known. I know from people that have used (not myself personally) no known muscle gains were made and the weight loss seems to be from extreme water loss and shitty all the time. Im not sure if its the best way to lose weight.

i have heard of these sides and some said its not as bad as they say.  wanted to actually here someones exp from here