Author Topic: Florida judge beats laywer in the middle of the trial. lol!! Very cool  (Read 3860 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
http://news.yahoo.com/watch-florida-judge-beat-lawyer-middle-trial-155017957.html

:D :D :D That's one cool judge! Lets settle this in the Hall way of my court! lol

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Florida judge beats laywer middle trial. lol!! Very cool
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 04:59:28 AM »
your link is bad and you should feel bad

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 05:00:26 AM »
your link is bad and you should feel bad

I do..but I fixed it right away sorry. Oh the shame... ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 11:33:33 AM »
judges are usually pieces of shit.

I'd be happy to know he sat in county jail on an ag-assualt charge with a 100k cash-only bond (like the rest of the ag-assualt guys he put in) and hid in his cell in P.C. everyday for a week until 1 day a guy on cleaning crew (most likely a guy knowing he's going to prison anyway) gets a hold of him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 02:27:49 PM »
John Murphy is a decent judge overall if you follow some of his cases.  Has laid the smackdown on some "guess the race" cretins (that honestly deserved it).

However as a person outside the courtroom (and in this case inside the courtroom), he truly sucks ass and has a diva little attitude.  His fishing buddy lives directly across the street from my house and he would often park halfway on my lawn when he came to visit the guy and leave for fishing.  I asked him several times not to do this because 1) he had crushed some sprinkler heads before by driving over them and 2) the sign at the entrance gate clearly states to park on the sidewalk side of the street only.  (No sidewalk on my side of the street).  His response was "I'll park where I damn well want anytime I want".

My response was waiting until he left and calling a tow truck to haul his ride away.  Twice.  He got the message the second time.  Those goons down at the impound place don't give a shit who you are or what uniform/robes you wear.  All they care about is "you got proper ID and the correct amount as we don't give change".

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 02:29:49 PM »
So why didn't the deputies arrest the judge when they watched him hit the guy first? I wonder how many people this judge has thrown in jail for assault on someone?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 04:15:42 PM »
So why didn't the deputies arrest the judge when they watched him hit the guy first? I wonder how many people this judge has thrown in jail for assault on someone?

But it was a consensual fight. Fuck it, dude was sick of weaselly defense attorneys, unleashed the dogs. Awesome.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 04:32:23 PM »
But it was a consensual fight. Fuck it, dude was sick of weaselly defense attorneys, unleashed the dogs. Awesome.

Didn't the attorney say, "let's go then" after the judge said he'd fight him out back...deserved it

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 05:15:08 PM »

• First: If he was representing you, you would not consider him a “weasel defense attorney.”
  • Second: The attorney Weinstock didn’t give his verbal consent to fisticuffs. ("let's go then" is not "let's fist fight") He will say that he simply went with the Judge into the hall under the mindset of an off the record conversation.

It will probably not go well with the  judge with the Lawyer’s Union (Florida Bar Association)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 06:55:39 PM »
You guys obviously don't know what kind of judges we have here.  We got one that was just in the news for falling asleep during a murder trial.  And it wasn't his first time. 

Then another judge showed up a few times drunk as shit.  When they suspended her with pay, under the condition that unless she was sober she would not come in to work, she showed up again after drinking.  They suspended her without pay this time and she filed a motion claiming that she couldn't complete her rehab without getting her salary.  That it was part of her recovery process.

THEN ANOTHER JUDGE....   showed up drunk too many times, even over her career as a lawyer, and was removed from the bench all together.

Think that is it?  No.  http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/05/02/broward-judge-charged-with-dui-2/
http://jonathanturley.org/2014/05/30/benched-third-broward-county-judge-arrested-for-dui/

And this idiot taking lessons from the judge before her that filed a motion for keeping her pay claims  has objected to a suspension under the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and asked that she be placed on paid leave to overcome a “disease.”

Welcome to FlorDuh!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2014, 07:02:52 PM »
John Murphy is a decent judge overall if you follow some of his cases.  Has laid the smackdown on some "guess the race" cretins (that honestly deserved it).

However as a person outside the courtroom (and in this case inside the courtroom), he truly sucks ass and has a diva little attitude.  His fishing buddy lives directly across the street from my house and he would often park halfway on my lawn when he came to visit the guy and leave for fishing.  I asked him several times not to do this because 1) he had crushed some sprinkler heads before by driving over them and 2) the sign at the entrance gate clearly states to park on the sidewalk side of the street only.  (No sidewalk on my side of the street).  His response was "I'll park where I damn well want anytime I want".

My response was waiting until he left and calling a tow truck to haul his ride away.  Twice.  He got the message the second time.  Those goons down at the impound place don't give a shit who you are or what uniform/robes you wear.  All they care about is "you got proper ID and the correct amount as we don't give change".

this fellow???

"

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2014, 07:03:42 PM »
This guy is hilarious ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 07:08:36 PM »
this fellow???

Yeah, that's the bitch.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 07:10:01 PM »
Yeah, that's the bitch.

Looks like basille.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 07:13:43 PM »
Acted like SMM when he came back and saw his vehicle gone those two times.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 08:04:28 PM »

He was a public defender....employed by the state.  Even if it was a defense attorney, it was unprofessional.....

Fact is that the judge was trying to get the man to waive his right to a speedy trial and he was absolutely wrong for trying to pull some shit like that
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 08:58:35 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/watch-florida-judge-beat-lawyer-middle-trial-155017957.html

:D :D :D That's one cool judge! Lets settle this in the Hall way of my court! lol

The judge is an idiot.  Highly unprofessional on his part. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Mouthy old coot would get put through the floor if he behaved like that without the silks.  He should be stripped of his robes and cast onto the sidewalk.  He'd get polite quick.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Nothing a good old fistfight cant fix!! lol
If the judge gives you the option 25 Years in the can or you can fight me for your freedom. What would it be?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Nothing a good old fistfight cant fix!! lol
If the judge gives you the option 25 Years in the can or you can fight me for your freedom. What would it be?

I'd beat his ass from one end of the county to the other.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
95% of the sissys on BG wouldn't say boo to that judge for fear of getting a beat down from a geezer, true story.  :D
X

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
95% of the sissys on BG wouldn't say boo to that judge for fear of getting a beat down from a geezer, true story.  :D
no most would watch their mouth because this guy has power and can use it. if you were in front of him would you speak to him like People do on getbig? no fucking way. you´ll end up in jail. This old guy gets away with it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The judge was probably also drunk and wearing a TapOut shirt under his robe...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
The judge was probably also drunk and wearing a TapOut shirt under his robe...

LOL.

True story: In the late 70's in Detroit a cop was testifying on the stand when a defense attorney asked him to clarify a question a minor debate turned into an argument and the defeense attorney pulled a gun. The cop and the judge got into a shootout with the attorney and killed him in the court room.