Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
Mind games in the gym
(1/11) > >>
NaturalWonder83:
Today i purchased some under amour workout shorts...jet black...i also bought white no show socks and  black no show socks...now my question to yall is what color tshirt should i wear with my black shorts???...and will my white sneakers be okay with them(black shorts)? or should i wear black sneakers? also what color socks go with what color sneakers?
i find if i think my outfit is mismatched i am stared at in the gym and my concentration is upset...thus leading to poor lifting :-[

Thanks in advance
m8:
shut up
Bluto:

--- Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on July 02, 2008, 03:48:45 PM ---Today i purchased some under amour workout shorts...jet black...i also bought white no show socks and  black no show socks...now my question to yall is what color tshirt should i wear with my black shorts???...and will my white sneakers be okay with them(black shorts)? or should i wear black sneakers? also what color socks go with what color sneakers?
i find if i think my outfit is mismatched i am stared at in the gym and my concentration is upset...thus leading to poor lifting :-[

Thanks in advance

--- End quote ---

good question.

i think going all black would be cool. but beware that it may give you a slimmer look.

Moosejay:
Well, the more jacked you are, likely the more wardrobe malfeasance you can get away with.
NaturalWonder83:
thanks moesejay and bluto!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version