Author Topic: California's public universities to require COVID-19 vaccine  (Read 1247 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: California's public universities to require COVID-19 vaccine
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2021, 11:00:12 AM »
“If you did not receive the vaccine, do not buy fake vaccine cards, do not make your own vaccine cards and do not fill-in blank vaccination record cards with false information,” the FBI wrote in the announcement. “By misrepresenting yourself as vaccinated when entering schools, mass transit, workplaces, gyms or places of worship, you put yourself and others around you at risk of contracting COVID-19.”

Well bishes, don't make it mandatory.  You are approaching the magic Order 66% Herd, so the other 34% are good to go. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2021, 11:00:47 AM »
Along with the proposed Biden capital gains tax hike, this new public university requirement and the already insane cost of living in California, how long before everyone moves out?

I mean, it's a beautiful place, but who would want to live there?

"1"

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2021, 01:16:20 PM »

Why not just let the people that are high risk and are scared on this overstated virus get vaccinated? Why does someone who has an extremely low risk of dying need the vaccine?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2021, 05:25:26 PM »
Along with the proposed Biden capital gains tax hike, this new public university requirement and the already insane cost of living in California, how long before everyone moves out?

I mean, it's a beautiful place, but who would want to live there?

"1"

The beauty is a façade like a sepulcher  it may look "nice" on the outside but within is nothing but filth.  Corruption, perversion and worse.  All backed by a Governor and state assembly that are full of shit. Another reason I know there is no "God", because no truly sentient and just creator would allow filth to exist.  The entire bullshit of freedom of choice requires punishment for those that not only cross the line but snort it.

I hope to leave this shithole one day and never return.  And I hope it collapses like the moral sinkhole it is and takes all with it.  Sodom and Gomorrah have nothing on Commiefornia.  Or for that matter, Oregon.  Or Washington D.C.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2021, 06:32:35 PM »
Sodom and Gomorrah have nothing on Commiefornia. 

I was thinking the same.

"1"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2021, 06:36:08 PM »
The beauty is a facade for like a sepulcher  it may look "nice" on the outside but within is nothing but filth.  Corruption, perversion and worse.  All backed by a Governor and state assembly that are full of shit. Another reason I know there is no "God", because no truly sentient and just creator would allow filth to exist.  The entire bullshit of freedom of choice requires punishment for those that not only cross the line but snort it.

I hope to leave this shithole one day and never return.  And I hope it collapses like the moral sinkhole it is and takes all with it.  Sodom and Gomorrah have nothing on Commiefornia.  Or for that matter, Oregon.  Or Washington D.C.

I made a college road trip with my old bro Bix, to see Venice beach , lift at Gold's and Muscle beach, etc
This was 1979, when the Venice boardwalk and beach had some crazies , but it was still fun .
The gyms were pretty cool and the weather was great , but muscle beach was a big let down.

After that experience, I never wanted to live in S. Cal.