Author Topic: Gov. Christie: "Ï'm making the best effort I can w my weight"  (Read 4896 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Gov. Christie: "Ï'm making the best effort I can w my weight"
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2013, 07:22:47 AM »
What are the "TA Principles" exactly?  
Eat whatever you want to make up 2000-2500 calories and you will be ripped in time.  By default you will get adequate nutrition and if you are weight training, try to get around .5 grams per lb of bodyweight of protein but don`t stress out over it if you don`t everyday.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2013, 07:23:42 AM »
 ;)

Leaner times

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 07:24:37 AM »
;)

Leaner times

Jesus, what the fuck happened?
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 07:32:27 AM »
Eat whatever you want to make up 2000-2500 calories and you will be ripped in time.  By default you will get adequate nutrition and if you are weight training, try to get around .5 grams per lb of bodyweight of protein but don`t stress out over it if you don`t everyday.

Sorry but that's some of the worst nutrition advice I've heard. If you're taking in junk calories then you'll look like crap of course. You need a coach to structure a SOUND and PROPER diet for you, one that will put muscle on you and take fat off you as quickly as humanly possible.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 07:34:39 AM »
Sorry but that's some of the worst nutrition advice I've heard. If you're taking in junk calories then you'll look like crap of course. You need a coach to structure a SOUND and PROPER diet for you, one that will put muscle on you and take fat off you as quickly as humanly possible.
::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 07:39:48 AM »
::)

Please explain yourself. Thank you. As a coach I would love to learn new things (if there are any) to benefit my athletes.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 07:41:40 AM »

LOL, you mean if you eat shit you'll be ripped in no time? Sorry dude but I don't buy this shit. You need to explain your methods properly if you want to be taken seriously.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 07:46:05 AM »
LOL, you mean if you eat shit you'll be ripped in no time? Sorry dude but I don't buy this shit. You need to explain your methods properly if you want to be taken seriously.
Do a search.  ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 07:57:25 AM »
Do a search.  ::)

I actually did for a laugh and guess what I found (surprise surprise). This guy followed the 'Adonis Principles' for 8 weeks and let's see what he has to say below. It seems pretty clear to me than even an orangutan can devise a diet that beats your bullshit principles. If you want to learn about REAL nutrition (and training) then I'm available for coaching though I charge a bomb.

and I look like absolute shit  >:(

No supplements
I consumed the same amount of calories
I went from 6 meals a day to 3 meals a day.
Protein from 180gr to 100gr .
Replaced  sweet potatoes,oatmeal, brown rice, pasta......etc.   for ice cream ,doughnuts ,chocolate....etc.
I lost muscle and gained fat
I went from a solid 173lbs  to skinny fat  175lbs.

I forgot how important nutrition is in natural '' bodybuilding''
There you have it ,the ''Adonis principles'' are shit, I hope this helps

Fuck you Adonis , flame on fags.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2013, 07:59:18 AM »
I actually did for a laugh and guess what I found (surprise surprise). This guy followed the 'Adonis Principles' for 8 weeks and let's see what he has to say below. It seems pretty clear to me than even an orangutan can devise a diet that beats your bullshit principles. If you want to learn about REAL nutrition (and training) then I'm available for coaching though I charge a bomb.

LOL 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2013, 08:09:23 AM »

He never followed anything.  He was just kidding around.  I hope this helps.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2013, 08:15:51 AM »
He never followed anything.  He was just kidding around.  I hope this helps.

I'm aware of that, genius. The point I was making was that that is what would have happened had he been dumb enough to follow your cowdung principles. I hope this helps. Remember, Team Harridan is now open to new admissions should you wish to learn about real bodybuilding. Your package as a trainee will include diet, supplements, weight training, cardio, Christian counselling, life coaching, everything basically.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2013, 08:17:02 AM »
I'm aware of that, genius. The point I was making was that that is what would have happened had he been dumb enough to follow your cowdung principles. I hope this helps. Remember, Team Harridan is now open to new admissions should you wish to learn about real bodybuilding. Your package as a trainee will include diet, supplements, weight training, cardio, Christian counselling, life coaching, everything basically.
I'm aware of that, genius. The point I was making was that that is what would have happened had he been dumb enough to follow your cowdung principles. I hope this helps. Remember, Team Harridan is now open to new admissions should you wish to learn about real bodybuilding. Your package as a trainee will include diet, supplements, weight training, cardio, life coaching, everything basically.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2013, 08:21:52 AM »
I'm aware of that, genius. The point I was making was that that is what would have happened had he been dumb enough to follow your cowdung principles. I hope this helps. Remember, Team Harridan is now open to new admissions should you wish to learn about real bodybuilding. Your package as a trainee will include diet, supplements, weight training, cardio, life coaching, everything basically.

Hahaha, thanks for concurring with me though you omitted Christian counselling. For new admissions the entry fee into Team Harridan is just US$1000. I accept payment by bank transfer; this coaching will doubtless be the best experience of your hitherto worthless life.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2013, 08:22:35 AM »
Hahaha, thanks for concurring with me though you omitted Christian counselling. For new admissions the entry fee into Team Harridan is just US$1000. I accept payment by bank transfer; this coaching will doubtless be the best experience of your hitherto worthless life.
Hahaha, thanks for concurring with me. For new admissions the entry fee into Team Harridan is just US$1000. I accept payment by bank transfer; this coaching will doubtless be the best experience of your hitherto worthless life

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2013, 08:24:17 AM »

Christian counseling?  I bet after being on the cross Jesus was the king of kings of the pull up.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2013, 08:25:39 AM »

What do you think of the claims that Christie is a RINO attempting to suck up to obama, who completely abandoned Romney a week before the election because he wants to run in 2016?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2013, 08:27:33 AM »
Christian counseling?  I bet after being on the cross Jesus was the king of kings of the pull up.

Oh my, why the fuck would you say something like that and fuck yourself up man? Now Jesus will have to punish you for that and I doubt you can take His punishment. :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2013, 08:28:48 AM »

What do you think of the claims that Christie is a RINO attempting to suck up to obama, who completely abandoned Romney a week before the election because he wants to run in 2016?

I think it had allto do with hedging his bets for Sandy Relief $$$$$

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2013, 08:30:57 AM »
Hahaha, thanks for concurring with me. For new admissions the entry fee into Team Harridan is just US$1000. I accept payment by bank transfer; this coaching will doubtless be the best experience of your hitherto worthless life

Poor little kid. You scared of being a Christian or something? The Lord Jesus will punish you for that so be warned.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2013, 08:31:39 AM »
I think it had allto do with hedging his bets for Sandy Relief $$$$$
He did an incredible job with Hurricane Sandy in his state.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2013, 08:32:22 AM »
Poor little kid. You scared of being a Christian or something? The Lord Jesus will punish you for that so be warned.
Yes.  The lord does not like gambling.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2013, 08:35:51 AM »
Oh my, why the fuck would you say something like that and fuck yourself up man? Now Jesus will have to punish you for that and I doubt you can take His punishment. :'(

He was the originator of crossfit.
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2013, 08:37:04 AM »
Yes.  The lord does not like gambling.

He never said that. Indiscriminate gambling is bad but sound gambling (with a profitable and safe strategy) is not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2013, 08:38:37 AM »
You would think Christies'wife would say something already.