Author Topic: PM's  (Read 2929 times)

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
PM's
« on: February 20, 2011, 09:46:47 AM »
I have sent out a couple pm's and after I hit the send button the screen goes to a place where I can view in/outbox. It shows no messages were sent. WTF ?  Do I have to have a certain time in to be able to pm someone?
Biggy

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: PM's
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 11:18:45 AM »
I have sent out a couple pm's and after I hit the send button the screen goes to a place where I can view in/outbox. It shows no messages were sent. WTF ?  Do I have to have a certain time in to be able to pm someone?
You have to turn on the option to show sent PM's.....And your inbox is empty or it would take you to a screen where other people have PM'd you.

HAHAHA!! You are so insignificant nobody has PM'd you!! LOL!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 12:20:47 PM »
Thanks man wanted to see if one of mine was sent is all. Nothing in my outbox either and I'm not talking about your dick in my ass. Cheers.
Biggy

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 12:32:19 PM »
I will PM you bigger!
R

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 12:35:26 PM »
I see now chaos thanks I did not use the option to save to my outbox. Hopefully that means there is no record of it other than one the receiver has. Appreciate the response.
Biggy

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 02:01:35 PM »
Biggy, I think you'll find that pm-ing is thought of as daft and very much avoided on this here wwwebsite.  

Instead, everyone does their conversing in-your-face, on whatever thread you happen to be on.  Hence the difficulty in finding coherence in most threads, it all goes haywire...

Your 'sent' pm's should be in your outbox though?  check again...  There are so many little boxes to click.  Or ask again, see if Butterbean really does send you something personal, that's worth waiting for, she's the funniest.

I once got a lovely one from Ron, unasked for, out of the blue, so that was nice.

But most pm's are from utter wankers, so I'd suggest you don't bother.

madly
xxx
Linda

Also, you might regret it later...

for instance:

michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V
Michael J Arvilla on FB
(No subject)
« Sent to: xxxLinda on: March 21, 2010, 01:25:16 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Remove  

i think your hot!

Report To Admin <<<<

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 02:26:15 PM »
I appreciate the f2f correspondence and typically I prefer to discuss things in that fashion as well. During my lurking here and there I have discovered there are a couple of rules that are really taken seriously, and understandably so,  so I did not want to discuss specific interests I have in public with someone that seems to be taken seriously here. Otherwise I agree man up and say whats on your mind. The first thing I noticed about this place was the way people say what's up. Keeps me coming back here. The incoherence keeps it interesting sometimes.  

You must know though, now I'm wondering what a random out of the blue pm sent to you would consist of so that you call it lovely and nice....
And what is with your xxx in your sig? Am I having a conversation with an actress? hahah I'm not being a dick just messin around.

Really though thanks for your help. I figured it out after Chaos said what he had to say. I thought butter was a guy! sorry. That stuff gets so slippery when warmed up. I like funny so bring it sounds like fun....   

Nice to meet you.
Biggy

Biggy

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 02:38:04 PM »
now I'm wondering what a random out of the blue pm sent to you would consist of so that you call it lovely and nice....

It was from Ron?

The xxxL thing isn't terribly complicated.  When I registered here at GetBig there was already a (or they wouldn't let me have) Linda and there was also an xLinda, so I'm xxxLinda.  Couldn't think of anyone or anything else.

I realise it's not a great 'handle', it's not clever or funny, but it's me....

I only have one name and one password

What's really good though is that I have :
my last name@hotmail.co.uk  
for my email
I was straight in there all those years ago and got that one !

madly
xLinda

my first name is common, a dime a dozen, it's like Susie Cathy or whatever, but I like it.
I use my surname for work or when I want to be known...

the niceblokesonly@yahoo email I've registered here is a joke okay?  I haven't checked it for about 3 years and it'll all be spam anyways.

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 03:15:17 PM »
That's too bad really I was hoping you would at least lie and we could have some fun with it. Although I am sure what you really do for a living holds you to a higher level of respectability so again, I am just messing around talking shit like I do sometimes. The xxx at least stirs the imagination a little bit nothing wrong with that.

And yes I am referring to the one from Ron that you complimented. And no worries, I am a little classier than to send you a pm such as the one you posted previously. That pretty much falls into the category of lame imo. Not gonna start e-mailing that account you mentioned either. If I want to flirt or whatever I find it to be more fun right here.  ;D. Linda is a cool name. Wasn't that Wonder Woman's real name? I used to fantasize about her in elementary school. haha She probably gave me incentive to have my first hard on.

The uk in your e-mail means you are from there I assume?

I decided to use my handle due to all of the bullcrap I see everyone talk on here. I am def not bigger than most but figured I might as well join in on all the bullshittttt.
Biggy

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 03:33:36 PM »
I'm useless at lying.  

I also don't ordinarily waver all over the boards, tending to stick to the Girly Board, where I'm supposed to be safe (no bashing there?)  

Butterbean is and has been the moderator there for ever, as well as on a few other boards, you can trust her.

I just happened to be scrolling around, bored, and saw your post re: pm's and thought I'd offer my knowledge, but I'm sure it's very different for women, there are about ten of us posting here on Getbig.  Come to the girly board (scroll down lots, it's near the xyz and dirty boards) and find us there, ok Biggy?  

Watch out for Princess, the new mod on our Girly Board, she's somewhat strict and you must first register there in one of the bold threads (they make it complicated on purpose) before posting and you must agree to not bash.  

Once you get past all that, it's lovely and fluffy and pink...  Only kidding, there's noone there anymore, it's rubbish - they're moving all our clever threads to the Politics and/or Religious Boards, it's all gone mad.  

You can wish me happy birthday there though, please do that?  G'night xxxL

take care
L

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 05:21:39 PM »
Geez, would you two just do it already and share the details on the G&Schmoe for us all? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2011, 05:52:17 PM »
I'm too old and he's just learning ?

And he's right, there's a new little miniscule box you've got to tick to save outgoing messages.  

Why on earth anyone would need that option is beyond me.  Surely messages sent should automatically go to your outbox?

All this new fangled clicky shite is too difficult to keep up with.  They ought make it easier, not more confuddled by providing more boxes to click.

Biggy's gone off elsewhere anyways, he's now thoroughly knowing and posting in the Biggy Board.  Plus I'm in London England and far too far away for youzall.

xxxL

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2011, 06:11:45 PM »
I'm too old and he's just learning ?

And he's right, there's a new little miniscule box you've got to tick to save outgoing messages.  

Why on earth anyone would need that option is beyond me.  Surely messages sent should automatically go to your outbox?

All this new fangled clicky shite is too difficult to keep up with.  They ought make it easier, not more confuddled by providing more boxes to click.

Biggy's gone off elsewhere anyways, he's now thoroughly knowing and posting in the Biggy Board.  Plus I'm in London England and far too far away for youzall.

xxxL

1) Who better to learn from than a "woman" thats been around the neighborhood several times?

2) He's right because I told him.

3) You can never have too many options.

4) You don't know where he is, he could be your new neighbor. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 06:40:49 PM »
Linda you have indeed sealed the deal for me I am gonna be here for a while now.

And just a fyi I would love for you to show me how it is you like things to be done. I am always up for a little schooling when it makes for a better me and certainly if it helps make a better feeling you than we both win right? haha

Time to look into finding that place you mentioned that's all lovely and fulffy and pink. What man in his right mind could resisit lovely fluffy and pink?... Happy Birthday Linda if I don't get to post on that board for some reason... Would give you the lapdance of your life if I were near you.....

;D 

Biggy