Author Topic: Who are the "trusted" naturals on this site?  (Read 15550 times)

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
Team Sarcasm

che

• Getbig V
Re: Who are the "trusted" naturals on this site?
« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2012, 07:11:42 PM »
Bump for Simplyhug answer

the drug was "deca" something... i dont remember the rest of the name..

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2012, 07:20:06 PM »
I take some aspirin that not only keeps the headaches away but also make me wake up with a boner everyday as a side effect. The name of the lab that makes it is deposterona or something

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2012, 07:43:00 PM »
Bump for Simplyhug answer

FACT-last time he was confronted with this he disappear  for a whole year.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2012, 07:50:32 PM »
 My friend, you did say DECA.
O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2012, 07:50:58 PM »
I take some aspirin that not only keeps the headaches away but also make me wake up with a boner everyday as a side effect. The name of the lab that makes it is deposterona or something

Ha ha haaa

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2012, 08:27:57 AM »
'Go Huge or Go Home'

Are you a genuine spastic?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2012, 08:37:26 AM »
I stand corrected.  I did say Deca something.  If I could remember exactly what the full name was then I guess I would have a better defense. 

If you read the thread however, what had happened, was I had finished the show, and then right after when I gained back like 20 lbs in the first week.  It looks liked I had a slight bit of gyno.  Turns out it was just a small bit of fat in the chest area from gaining weight back so quickly.  It went away once my weight stabilized. 

If you think I am a user because my doctor game me one steroid shot along with antibiotics for an infection, then you are nuts.  I dont know what the steroid shot was exactly, so I have no defense there, but regardless of what it was, it was one shot and was for an infection.  Give me a break.  I was in a panic just about one shot that the DOCTOR chose to give me for being SICK, and Im getting accused of being some sort of hormone user.

You are a full of shit sniveling little liar that needs to be run off of this site.

The whole thread is there for all to see.

"Simplyhuge" lol

Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2012, 01:05:09 PM »
Big talk from little men behind their keyboards.  Have fun with your assumptions and presumptions.

Says the 5'8, 180lb's skinnyfat who has gyno and gets deca shots from their doctor.

You have serious mental issues little man.
Trans Milkshake.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2012, 12:10:06 AM »
no natural with muscles and low bf% anywhere ..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2012, 03:14:22 AM »

Says the 5'8, 180lb's skinnyfat who has gyno and gets deca shots from their doctor.

You have serious mental issues little man.

Jaime, are you saying that simplydouche is the type of obvious nutsack abuser that is 'not gay' because the only time he let his lifepartner go all the way in was when his $50 Ikea bed broke in two from the severe pounding he was receiving with glee, and he jolted backwards an extra 1/2 a millimetre?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2012, 03:35:29 AM »
i am clean since some 3 months, but i dont think this qualifies as natty, ive taken everything in the book before ;D

i must say, being clean feels ok, thought itd be much worse.

but yeah, maintaining a hormone built body clean and achieving a body naturally are 2 very diferent things

;D yes, even in six months you will still be as natural as the terminator after not answering skynets calls anymore.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2012, 03:46:20 AM »
;D yes, even in six months you will still be as natural as the terminator after not answering skynets calls anymore.
hahaha

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2012, 03:55:07 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2012, 09:25:07 AM »
i am clean since some 3 months, but i dont think this qualifies as natty, ive taken everything in the book before ;D

i must say, being clean feels ok, thought itd be much worse.

but yeah, maintaining a hormone built body clean and achieving a body naturally are 2 very diferent things

Very true.
O

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2012, 06:43:57 AM »
Jaime, are you saying that simplydouche is the type of obvious nutsack abuser that is 'not gay' because the only time he let his lifepartner go all the way in was when his $50 Ikea bed broke in two from the severe pounding he was receiving with glee, and he jolted backwards an extra 1/2 a millimetre?

Haha, in a word Cyp, yes i am saying that.
Trans Milkshake.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2012, 08:10:16 AM »

Haha, in a word Cyp, yes i am saying that.

Hahaha yes, clarity is key

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2012, 09:16:50 AM »

Respecting the art form..a proper owning.

Reading it makes me start to wonder if maybe "ToPutIt SIMPLY HUGECocksFeelBetterInMyA nus" isn't the type of guy who hangs around the condom section at Walgreens and if someone buys Magnums he follows them around asking if they need any "help with that"

that's the feeling I'm getting

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2012, 09:22:44 AM »
I stand corrected.  I did say Deca something.  If I could remember exactly what the full name was then I guess I would have a better defense.  

If you read the thread however, what had happened, was I had finished the show, and then right after when I gained back like 20 lbs in the first week.  It looks liked I had a slight bit of gyno.  Turns out it was just a small bit of fat in the chest area from gaining weight back so quickly.  It went away once my weight stabilized.  

If you think I am a user because my doctor game me one steroid shot along with antibiotics for an infection, then you are nuts.  I dont know what the steroid shot was exactly, so I have no defense there, but regardless of what it was, it was one shot and was for an infection.  Give me a break.  I was in a panic just about one shot that the DOCTOR chose to give me for being SICK, and Im getting accused of being some sort of hormone user.

Dexamethasone (aka decadron).

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2012, 09:27:42 AM »
SimplySplooge getting a raping in this thread. Fuck people just own up to shit. You have a decent build there littleman but even if you didnt take anything it still wouldnt impress me so what's it matter? Saying your natty, because even when you took shit you didnt get big, is everywhere nowadays. Sorry filts, you're getting outed

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2012, 09:40:03 AM »
Hulkotron is a lifetime natural athlete.