Author Topic: Who are the "trusted" naturals on this site?  (Read 15551 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Who are the "trusted" naturals on this site?
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2012, 05:54:54 AM »
Simply huge, (very deceptive name granted) and his brother are what's known as skinnyfats.

Their bodies go through way too many compositional changes to be natural.

Neither look impressive due to structure but they are carrying a fair bit of muscle and as said there is too much variance between pictures.
Trans Milkshake.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2012, 06:07:57 AM »
Good lord Pat BananaRama coming back for another gangrape courtesy of the Thunderdome

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2012, 06:13:17 AM »
Good lord Pat BananaRama coming back for another gangrape courtesy of the Thunderdome

Pattycakes Banana splits is quite the deranged pathalogical shitface isn't he.

Him and Booty would make a great couple.
Trans Milkshake.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2012, 07:41:55 AM »
Che
Simply Huge
True Adonis

Che is legit but I'm pretty sure he views these boards as a source of entertainment and enjoys trolling people more than actually helping (which is awesome IMO). VIA PM I have no clue how he is.

TA is a smart guy but has some....well, TA is doing his own thing. A calorie is not a calorie, I will just say that.

SimplyHuge reminds me a lot of myself. I've read his threads and his dieting has always been very similar to mine when getting lean.

Pat Banya is a liar or legitimately insane. Or both.

Here are some photos I took last Wednesday after waking up, no pump, and no food yet. I'm 5'10 and was about 177lbs before getting anything in me. I don't look like a bodybuilder but my physique is pretty damn baller for a natty.

http://imgur.com/a/YCWQb#0

As a natty I'm not delusional enough to even compete in natural competitions, I have a good understanding what is really going on in those things pharmaceutically. Same goes with the physique contests. Maybe doing the Mr. GB3 really jaded me, who knows.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2012, 07:52:04 AM »
your mom has good naturals and i trust both of them haha

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2012, 11:39:37 AM »
Che is legit but I'm pretty sure he views these boards as a source of entertainment and enjoys trolling people more than actually helping (which is awesome IMO). VIA PM I have no clue how he is.

TA is a smart guy but has some....well, TA is doing his own thing. A calorie is not a calorie, I will just say that.

SimplyHuge reminds me a lot of myself. I've read his threads and his dieting has always been very similar to mine when getting lean.

Pat Banya is a liar or legitimately insane. Or both.

Here are some photos I took last Wednesday after waking up, no pump, and no food yet. I'm 5'10 and was about 177lbs before getting anything in me. I don't look like a bodybuilder but my physique is pretty damn baller for a natty.

http://imgur.com/a/YCWQb#0

As a natty I'm not delusional enough to even compete in natural competitions, I have a good understanding what is really going on in those things pharmaceutically. Same goes with the physique contests. Maybe doing the Mr. GB3 really jaded me, who knows.

good build bro,,,

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2012, 11:49:14 AM »
I will be soon.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2012, 01:00:16 PM »

First, there has never been a thread where I have been "outed" for using ANYTHING. 
Second, the only thing a doctor has ever given me was corticosteroids when I was sick in the past.  I was so naive at the time I didnt even know that there was a difference between corticosteroids and anabolic steroids and was worried I would have side effects from one shot of a corticosteroid lol.  Doctors dont give out AAS for being sick.   

Where in this link am I ever outed for using anything.....you guys are fishing and are coming up empty.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=272242.0

Gatorr, DBX = gimmick trolls

falcon,simplyspooge,mesonegro,nzcockmonster = insecure lying pieces of shit

at least groink had the balls to come out of the steroid closet

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2012, 01:05:29 PM »
falcon,simplyspooge,mesonegro,nzcockmonster = insecure lying pieces of shit

I've barely ever cracked the 200lb mark..... But I'm a beastly steroid taker ???
P

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2012, 01:08:19 PM »

Balls?

This is the Internet, hope that helps.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2012, 01:10:56 PM »
I've barely ever cracked the 200lb mark..... But I'm a beastly steroid taker ???
exactly, naturally you're an anemic twink , you have used drugs , explain how you LOST 50 POUNDS of your bench  you fucking clown 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2012, 01:13:21 PM »
exactly, naturally you're an anemic twink , you have used drugs , explain how you LOST 50 POUNDS of your bench  you fucking clown 

???

Are you talking about a gym lift compared to a competition lift......
P

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2012, 01:18:03 PM »

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2012, 01:35:58 PM »
???

Are you talking about a gym lift compared to a competition lift......
keep twisting things you bullshitting clown

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2012, 01:37:36 PM »
Calm down tank tank.
P

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2012, 01:40:54 PM »
Calm down tank tank.
i like how you're pounding the refresh button in a desperate attempt to defend your self 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
i like how you're pounding the refresh button in a desperate attempt to defend your self 

Don't flatter yourself big guy.
P

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2012, 02:15:32 PM »

I have no idea who you are. This is the first time i have ever come across your name bro. Nor does that matter in any way shape or form. However, that logic is seriously flawed.

A certain body weight does not imply causation.

Therefore, me barely being able to crack 250lb makes me a natural?

The same can be said of someone barely being able to crack 300 barrier. I went to 248 (from 210s), but never quite hitting the 250 mark. It doesn't make me any more natural (nor was I), because i failed to break the 250lb barrier. You could simply be a higher quality physique, yet doesn't weigh much. Weight is all relative. Quality is where it's at.

Either you're a user/abuser or you're not. Falling within a certain mean body weight in the eyes of GH15 infidels does not make you natural. It's just flawed logic.

Pat Banana Republic uses similar logic. Oh look i'm not this big or i don't look like that. He uses the most well-played reverse human psychological trick in the book by trying to downplay his weaknesses. When any experienced user can tell from a mile away what the upper limit is and how far he is away from that general range/consensus. We can all give him credit for his black genes, but that's as far as most will be willing to go. Not every black kid/man walks around with his level of pro conditioning. I see these black kids at 150-160lb at the gym from time to time - you can put them on a cycle or two, they will easily surpass (for) NPC level competitors in a few years. They have superior genetics for shape and structure of the muscle bellies, while the rest of us toil away. I got a good friend who simply goes from 160 to 180s on Deca and Anadrol, then is competition ready within 8 weeks. This brings to mind one of GH15 disciples (i think B Boy something). Once he filled out, he took that shape and structure to a professional level. Pat's not quite BB Boys size and shape - yet he is a professional, but don't let him convince you otherwise.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2012, 02:15:43 PM »
:D     http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=164234.msg2311617#msg2311617

Another natural with bitch tits ,oh brother ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2012, 02:34:13 PM »
Wow Simplyaveragesized's doctor gave him Deca because he had a cold and it gave him gyno overnight.

What are the chances. ::)
Trans Milkshake.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2012, 02:40:01 PM »
Wow Simplyaveragesized's doctor gave him Deca because he had a cold and it gave him gyno overnight.

What are the chances. ::)
Doctor gave him a corticosteroid called DECA, ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2012, 02:45:50 PM »
Where did anyone say I got DECA?  There is not honesty or integrity among this board.  Post the link with the quote or just keep spewing lies...
::)

thx for hte replies...

the drug was "deca" something... i dont remember the rest of the name.  the thing is, i was on a super low carb diet and how really low bodyfat levels when he gave the shot to me.  i think a low carb diet can make your testosterone levels drop, and when he gave me that shot, it may have messed up my test and estrogen levels...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=164234.msg2311617#msg2311617

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2012, 02:47:33 PM »
I dont have gyno.  And the doctor gave me a shot of a corticosteroid, which I naively thought I could get gyno from.

It's your thread genius and you outlined the fact that you had gyno and the doctor gave you deca.

Why are you arguing with me?

I can see by your photo's what your natural shape is, as i said earlier, you have skinnyfat genetics, it's very easy to tell that you have used gear. This without your documented self admittance.
Trans Milkshake.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2012, 02:47:52 PM »
Where did anyone say I got DECA?  There is not honesty or integrity among this board.  Post the link with the quote or just keep spewing lies...

"thx for hte replies...

the drug was "deca" something... i dont remember the rest of the name.  the thing is, i was on a super low carb diet and how really low bodyfat levels when he gave the shot to me."

The PROBLEM is...I now have a slight case of gyno.  There is no tenderness or soreness, and its not out of control, but it still looks noticeable.  It's been like this since april (NEED HELP & ADVICE
« on: August 20, 2007, 10:26:01 PM »), and i dont know what to do.  

Last time i needed HRT, doc started me with Androgel and Test troche's thereafter. Yet, he started you on Deca-Durabolin for being sick?

Your gynocomastia is/was more likely progesterone related.

Did you not complete PCT following your cycle?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2012, 02:50:18 PM »
'Randy' oh brother  ::) stop staining text with your mothers period juice