Author Topic: Romney Caught in More Lies  (Read 6991 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Romney Caught in More Lies
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2012, 07:44:30 AM »
romney lies and the jesus crew is fine with it :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2012, 07:45:37 AM »
You mean like Stephanie Cutter's CNN admission about Obama's claims, regarding the $5 trillion tax cut, the one you don't have the spine to address?

But unless romney calls him on it DURING the debate, it's okay for him to lie, and now it's true, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2012, 07:45:45 AM »

Why didnt ObamaDoc call out said lies?  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2012, 07:48:29 AM »

Obama's reportedly a Christian too. What's your excuse for his lying? And why has your lack of sack prevented you from addressing Cutter's admission?

If you're scared, say you're scared.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2012, 07:49:10 AM »

because it would be a no i did'n yes you did bullshit just like getbig ;D.  just wait for the next day and let the videos show

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2012, 07:50:07 AM »

And, why was he mushmouthed, when Romney stated that ObamaCare would jack up premiums by $2500 (BTW, a "fact-checker" claimed that it was only $1700  ::) )?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2012, 07:51:07 AM »
Obama's reportedly a Christian too. What's your excuse for his lying? And why has your lack of sack prevented you from addressing Cutter's admission?

If you're scared, say you're scared.

so it's ok for the jesus crew to lie ???

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2012, 07:51:49 AM »
because it would be a no i did'n yes you did bullshit just like getbig ;D.  just wait for the next day and let the videos show

In other words, wait for Team BSNBC (and the rest of the Obama-worshipping media) to finish blubbering about Wednesday night's beating and put out their talking points, before Blacken can come up with a thought.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2012, 07:52:53 AM »

Nice dodge.

Address the Cutter comments and why Obama couldn't beat back the alleged lies during the debates, whereas Romney tore Obama's allegations apart.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2012, 07:53:28 AM »

What specfic lie did he tell? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2012, 07:55:34 AM »
What specfic lie did he tell? 

Blacken can't do that, until Chris Matthews recovers from his wailing and get that thrill up his leg back.

Did you notice that TK was MIA, while Obama was getting thrashed? Heck, Benny didn't even show up on his own thread on G&O, as Obama got served.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2012, 07:56:41 AM »
the jesus crew hate video because it's hard to lie past them,mcway says its ok to lie to further your agenda :D :D :D   is that what jesus would do ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2012, 07:58:57 AM »
the jesus crew hate video because it's hard to lie past them,mcway says its ok to lie to further your agenda :D :D :D   is that what jesus would do ;D

Wrong again, genius. I said no such thing.

Try growing a set and addressing Cutter's comments about $5 trillion tax cut not being true and why Obama COULD NOT beat back Romney's so-called lies DURING THE DEBATE (not during a whinefest 12-14 hours later, still smarting from getting his backside lit up).

Nobody hates video. In fact, there's a video about Stephanie Cutter admitting Obama's tax cut claim was bogus that I and others posted that you don't have the BALLS to address.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2012, 08:02:20 AM »

See - this is why you leftists always lose when it comes to the battles - you clowns are simply not prepared, not educated, not informed, and believe your own hype and emotional bs. 

That is why Obama got used as a floor mop by Romney.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2012, 08:03:44 AM »
Wrong again, genius. I said no such thing.

Try growing a set and addressing Cutter's comments about $5 trillion tax cut not being true and why Obama COULD NOT beat back Romney's so-called lies DURING THE DEBATE (not during a whinefest 12-14 hours later, still smarting from getting his backside lit up).

romney lies and it's fine with one of the jesus crew mcway.mcway thinks just as long as it helps romneys agenda it's a ok,i womder if jesus would think mcway is right ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2012, 08:05:40 AM »
romney lies and it's fine with one of the jesus crew mcway.mcway thinks just as long as it helps romneys agenda it's a ok,i womder if jesus would think mcway is right ;D

Funny you have not said a word about O-Thug's lies once

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2012, 08:06:45 AM »
See - this is why you leftists always lose when it comes to the battles - you clowns are simply not prepared, not educated, not informed, and believe your own hype and emotional bs.  
That is why Obama got used as a floor mop by Romney.   

by your definition your a leftest

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2012, 08:08:50 AM »
by your definition your a leftest

i could have just as easily mopped the floor w obama on a stage.   Obama is simply a lazy layabout.   He does not prepare does not study and hides behind everyone else.  When it comes time to rumble he gets destroyed.  He has a glass jaw 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2012, 08:12:20 AM »

Wrong again, Blacken.

Keep running away from the Cutter comments; Keep showing everyone you lack the sack to address Obama's utter failings.

Romney cut Obama's falsehoods WITH EASE. And, as Mike Huckabee put it, the only professed evangelical Christian in this race is BARACK OBAMA. What's your excuse for HIS lying, as called out by his OWN DEPUTY CAMPAIGN MANAGER?

Not to mention the NEARLY-TWO-WEEK LIEFEST he did about Libya and that 9/11 attack that killed our ambassador.

We know you don't have the balls to address those matters.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2012, 08:14:52 AM »
Wrong again, Blacken.

Keep running away from the Cutter comments; Keep showing everyone you lack the sack to address Obama's utter failings.

Romney cut Obama's falsehoods WITH EASE. And, as Mike Huckabee put it, the only professed evangelical Christian in this race is BARACK OBAMA. What's your excuse for HIS lying, as called out by his OWN DEPUTY CAMPAIGN MANAGER?

Not to mention the NEARLY-TWO-WEEK LIEFEST he did about Libya and that 9/11 attack that killed our ambassador.

We know you don't have the balls to address those matters.

romney lies and your ok with it.i don't think jesus would buy that :D :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2012, 08:20:11 AM »

romney lies and your ok with it.i don't think jesus would buy that :D :D :D :D

Try again, Blacken.

Again, if you're scared, say you're scared. You (and several other kneepadders) went MIA when Obama was getting the lips slapped off his face Wednesday night. Yet, now that the Obama-worshipping media is through grieving and has its marching orders in place to excuse Obama's pathetic performance, you come back to run your mouth.

Admit to everyone here that you DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS to admit that Obama got creamed in that debate, that he could NOT beat back any alleged lies that Romney hurled his way. Nor can you explain why Romney EASILY cut down Obama's falsehoods, one after the other.

Nor do you have the courage to address Stephanie Cutter's ADMISSION that Obama's tax cut claim, regarding Romney, was FALSE.

And, lest we forget, the TWO WEEKS OF LYING by Team Obama about the nature and reason for that attack on our embassy that killed four Americans.

Either run like the spineless punk you are; or address the issue at hand; Put up or shut up.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2012, 08:29:12 AM »
Try again, Blacken.

Again, if you're scared, say you're scared. You (and several other kneepadders) went MIA when Obama was getting the lips slapped off his face Wednesday night. Yet, now that the Obama-worshipping media is through grieving and has its marching orders in place to excuse Obama's pathetic performance, you come back to run your mouth.

Admit to everyone here that you DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS to admit that Obama got creamed in that debate, that he could NOT beat back any alleged lies that Romney hurled his way. Nor can you explain why Romney EASILY cut down Obama's falsehoods, one after the other.

Nor do you have the courage to address Stephanie Cutter's ADMISSION that Obama's tax cut claim, regarding Romney, was FALSE.

Either run like the spineless punk you are; or address the issue at hand; Put up or shut up.

i said romney won that night,are you having a little melt down,don't be angry at me because i figured out that you think it's ok to lie if it furthers an agenda.jesus wouldn't be happy with you.shit by your standards i'm more of a christain then you are :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2012, 08:41:46 AM »
i said romney won that night,are you having a little melt down,don't be angry at me because i figured out that you think it's ok to lie if it furthers an agenda.jesus wouldn't be happy with you.shit by your standards i'm more of a christain then you are :D :D :D

Why have you not called out obama on his lies over the last 4 years? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2012, 08:46:04 AM »

Your perception is as pathetic as your posts. Romney won the debate, whether you said he did or not.

Try addressing THE REMAINING PORTIONS of what I said, namely:

- That he could NOT beat back any alleged lies that Romney hurled his way. Nor can you explain why Romney EASILY cut down Obama's falsehoods, one after the other.

- Stephanie Cutter's ADMISSION that Obama's tax cut claim, regarding Romney, was FALSE.

I called you out, SPECIFICALLY on those issues, not merely whether Romney won. Yet, you hide like the coward you are.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2012, 08:58:17 AM »
Your perception is as pathetic as your posts. Romney won the debate, whether you said he did or not.

Try addressing THE REMAINING PORTIONS of what I said, namely:

- That he could NOT beat back any alleged lies that Romney hurled his way. Nor can you explain why Romney EASILY cut down Obama's falsehoods, one after the other.

- Stephanie Cutter's ADMISSION that Obama's tax cut claim, regarding Romney, was FALSE.

I called you out, SPECIFICALLY on those issues, not merely whether Romney won. Yet, you hide like the coward you are.

hahahahahahhaa it's ok to lie mcway having a meltdown