Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 445841 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #1075 on: December 01, 2012, 04:52:21 AM »
I don't think either of them is replying anymore :p

bingo. And we have a winner.  :)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #1076 on: December 01, 2012, 04:53:13 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1077 on: December 01, 2012, 05:17:42 AM »
Tatts and Pitts, Titts and Patriots.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1078 on: December 01, 2012, 05:38:06 AM »
dead thread,,,,,to keep it going now would be get bigger's making shit up at this point.

dustin

« Reply #1079 on: December 01, 2012, 08:05:16 PM »
Feels like Amy and Rich are a couple that broke up, but you still remain friends with the both of them because they're actually not too bad.

Rich posted almost as flawlessly as a douchebag could. And Amy has fantastic tits, but hasn't posted any nudes yet. So that's about the only disappointment in this thread.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1080 on: December 01, 2012, 08:09:33 PM »
maybe this thread brought them back together.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1081 on: December 01, 2012, 08:19:25 PM »
You and both know that dude is perpetrating a fraud, and reeks of all kinds of shady. It's a continued cycle in this circle...plus with some of the pms I have, what I suspected is correct.

the moolied out cars,  the gf, all of it. You can smell it a mile away. Today's it's all an illusion. It doesn't take anybody getting "deep" to figure that out. We didn't even need his ex-gf posting to figure that out.

He's just another Derrick Anthony, except he lived longer. And he's (and others like him) are part of the reason why today's bbing scene is a shrinking violet to it's heyday.
those stars under his pits--advertisments...he knows he didn't have the genetics.

lol, cant you see rich is groink's idol? He identifies himself with him and confuse amy with his ex wife... They re basically the exact same kind of loser.

Even if amy stoped destroying rich telling the truth about his sorry loser's ass, she still ruined his reputation deeply. Only loser like groink will still admire him, cause he s just in awe at his hero whatever happens. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1082 on: December 01, 2012, 08:23:37 PM »
Rich, at least we know how your tits look like!

Bay likeyyyyyyyyy.....
*echos in eternity*

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #1083 on: December 01, 2012, 09:10:58 PM »
Rich, at least we know how your tits look like!

Bay likeyyyyyyyyy.....
*echos in eternity*

;D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1084 on: December 02, 2012, 03:27:52 AM »
Amy - can you tell us, did Rich ask you to stop posting? This was a excellent thread, so I hope you come back and post here!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1085 on: December 02, 2012, 03:30:55 AM »
Amy won't post again. Rich is no doubt texting sweet nothings to her with a vague hint of a reconciliation to guarantee her silence.
O

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #1086 on: December 02, 2012, 06:35:35 AM »
so here am thinking about this jerkoff because i saw one of his ads on youtube (not intentionally)...

anyway, i'f a company offered to pay me a significant amount of money to look like him

i still wouldn't do it

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #1087 on: December 02, 2012, 10:45:58 AM »
girl is carrying more baggage than a samsonite showroom...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: December 02, 2012, 11:07:26 AM »
anyway, i'f a company offered to pay me a significant amount of money to look like him

i still wouldn't do it

Yeah , for 5 mill dollars i'd look like Howie, dj or Go4It.

But wouldn't want to look like Goodrum, Sherif or Rich Piana even for 50 mill

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #1089 on: December 02, 2012, 11:30:28 AM »
Yeah , for 5 mill dollars i'd look like Howie, dj or Go4It.

But wouldn't want to look like Goodrum, Sherif or Rich Piana even for 50 mill

game, set, match

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1090 on: December 02, 2012, 01:28:44 PM »
Amy's gone.  This thread went to far and she realized it.  I still hope she pms me when she comes to SoCal so I can take her for Pinkberry.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: December 02, 2012, 01:42:36 PM »
Amy's gone.  This thread went to far and she realized it.  I still hope she has pms so when she comes to SoCal so I can taste her Pinkberry.

Tasting her pink berry?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1092 on: December 02, 2012, 01:45:13 PM »
Rich has gone into damage limitation mode and is now listening to Amy's angst and paying her the attention she clearly wants, just to ensure her silence.
O

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1093 on: December 02, 2012, 02:31:35 PM »
Onetime hard with all due respect sir, most of the guys you have mentioned, except from you, have shitty legs. On the top of that this "Rich Piana" guy does not have anything close to what majority of people here consider as "good physique". Hate comes from a fact that he acts like a douche in that short movie of his and abuses the hell out of synthol which looks gross. I do now know about you, but I consider bragging about your wealth cheap and stupid. He acts like rich gypsies, all covered in gold and tats trying to look as "wealthy" as possible. This is just very, very low class.

Personally I would rather look like Vince Goodrum than this guy. To each their own of course, but something tells me I am not alone here.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1094 on: December 02, 2012, 02:37:37 PM »
girl is carrying more baggage than a samsonite showroom...

lolz

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1095 on: December 02, 2012, 02:40:32 PM »
Rich has gone into damage limitation mode and is now listening to Amy's angst and paying her the attention she clearly wants, just to ensure her silence.

;D ;D ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #1096 on: December 02, 2012, 03:46:31 PM »
Personally I would rather look like Vince Goodrum than this guy. To each their own of course, but something tells me I am not alone here.

tough call...    :-\

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1097 on: December 02, 2012, 04:31:25 PM »

tough call...    :-\

If I removed being black out of equation then...?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1098 on: December 02, 2012, 07:13:03 PM »
Onetime hard with all due respect sir, most of the guys you have mentioned, except from you, have shitty legs. On the top of that this "Rich Piana" guy does not have anything close to what majority of people here consider as "good physique". Hate comes from a fact that he acts like a douche in that short movie of his and abuses the hell out of synthol which looks gross. I do now know about you, but I consider bragging about your wealth cheap and stupid. He acts like rich gypsies, all covered in gold and tats trying to look as "wealthy" as possible. This is just very, very low class.

I understand now a little bit more  ;)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1099 on: December 02, 2012, 08:05:19 PM »
this thread is full of complete garbage.

amy complains that she was 'brainwashed'? for 7 years? get the fuck outta here... take some responsibility for your own actions. you saw rich, a big semi-famous (in bb culture anyways) tatted bodybuilder and you became EXACTLY what the other girls he was bangin... a GROUPIE. you were both co-dependant. you were both in the relationship for for own benefit. you were the side-piece of that big, semi-famous, tatted bobybuilder and got your self-worth from playing that role.... until (7 years later!) you realized "hey, this guy isn't exactly a knight in shining armour... and he doens't make his money in a kosher way..."

news flash woman! bber's sometimes have 'issues'. sometimes they're insecure... maybe they were skinny kids, and insecure... and once they got some muscles, even though they were the same person, all of a sudden they've got girls/women/groupies/sluts fawning over them for no other reason than their appearance. don't think that we don't pick up on that. you were attracted to an image.. that's it. and you were sooooo into the image that you ignored everything that told you it was all an illusion.... now you're angry, hurt, and very very bitter. it's an ugly look, amy... but very common for people like you.

you make fun of Rich because he gets PMMA injections, tattoo's eye liner, trains gay guys and bimbo's follow him around..... just what the fuck was he doing when you met him?

you were 'abused'? LEAVE! shouldn't take you a year to figure it out.. let alone 7. you didn't like being expected to eat and sleep and train with him, why didn't you leave? are you slow? stupid? unemployable? handicapped? move back to your condo... or your parents... or a friends. be an adult, pack your shit and leave.... But you didn't. why? because you associated yourself as being the 'girlfriend of a semi-famous bodybuilder', you're co-dependant... which is nobody's fault but your own.

you're a pathetic groupie, nothing more. just like SOOOOOOO many other gf's of bodybuilders.

45 pages into this thread and I barely have any clue what the hell is going on here. But you sir put the nail in the coffin with this posst. Women love playing the victim to get the upper hand. Whoever you are, hats off to you sir. And what you said doesn't just apply in the bodybuilding industry, same shit goes for actors, athlete's, selfmade millionaires, etc.
#