Author Topic: DEA moves to reschedule cannabis  (Read 1162 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: DEA moves to reschedule cannabis
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2024, 08:01:00 PM »
People who use marijuana are not drug addicts. Its funny you guys call me a junky because I use cannabis a plant then start confessing to a dozen different weird lab created drugs you guys all take for anxiety depression sleep etc etc

It’s funny you type this as you vape your delta 8 while high on pain killers

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2024, 12:29:28 PM »
Have you ever smoked yourself? Going into a room where everyone is loaded can be irritating. Everyone is very quiet, well not everyone but most, and SLOW both physically and mentally.

Regarding driving high, it seems to it's impossible to police people for driving "high" because to my understanding they only basically go by people appearing impaired. Of course some people always smoke while driving, or almost exclusively when driving, seems to be a thing, just something you do if you're a weed lover.

I have not nor will I ever.   Neither do I drink alcoholic beverages.   I think that if you smoke/eat dope or drink you should not drive at all.  Dope makes people really stupid.  I have seen enough of it to know that is what it does to people. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2024, 01:15:55 PM »
I have not nor will I ever.   Neither do I drink alcoholic beverages.   I think that if you smoke/eat dope or drink you should not drive at all.  Dope makes people really stupid.  I have seen enough of it to know that is what it does to people.
Lets not generalize.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2024, 02:07:44 PM »
It’s funny you type this as you vape your delta 8 while high on pain killers

I wish I was high on pain killers I have not had one since last July. Give me one vicodin and I will bust out the best most hard core back or leg workout you have ever seen

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2024, 02:16:22 PM »
I wish I was high on pain killers I have not had one since last July. Give me one vicodin and I will bust out the best most hard core back or leg workout you have ever seen
shouldnt have got rid of the maid...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2024, 03:04:19 PM »

Well shit....the druggie needs a highly addictive opioid for the "most hard core back or leg workout".....isn't that special.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2024, 03:10:51 PM »
Lets not generalize.

I am not generalizing my own personal experience, neither do I think you are with yours.  I know what I have seen in the real world.   I will not  discount those  memories just because you would do so..  In truth, I think loadie behavior is easily generalized as there is a common weave to the pattern that is their behavior when high.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2024, 03:57:58 PM »
Well shit....the druggie needs a highly addictive opioid for the "most hard core back or leg workout".....isn't that special.

Things are only addictive to the weak. I have a bad lower back so no I am not going to train until it locks up. Again I am sober 24/7

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2024, 04:21:37 PM »

F

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2024, 07:25:38 PM »
Getbig likes to schedule reps and sets but not the weight as a way of rewarding effort without degree
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2024, 09:18:14 PM »
I have not nor will I ever.   

I suspected you were one of those lifetime sober people. Many users and drinkers will say good, you're not missing anything, but I think you are missing a little perspective  :D

Didn't Jesus make a little wine at a party when people were already a drunk?  :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2024, 12:34:11 AM »
I suspected you were one of those lifetime sober people. Many users and drinkers will say good, you're not missing anything, but I think you are missing a little perspective  :D

Didn't Jesus make a little wine at a party when people were already a drunk?  :D

Nothing to suspect, really.  I have said as much more than once here.  I do not need the perspective of a loadie.  I witnessed  my youngest brother starting with marijuana and winding up on Meth.  He threatened our mother and I put him in jail.  I then put him in the loony bin to get clean and he did but he could not live in reality and so took his own life via a gunshot to the head.

These drugs are not something to mess around with and yet states are making marijuana legal.  Oregon has made meth and heroin legal for "personal" use.  WTF?  I have seen more than most here and in the real world so my perspective is one of the reality of drug addicted morons living in squalor with retarded offspring because of the breeding pair's use of drugs.  Once beautiful young women, now toothless and whoring themselves out for a fix.  Men getting fucked in the ass in a park for the price of a fix.  And worse.

As for the Nazarene making wine?  I think he did so. But I also doubt anyone at the wedding was drunk before or after he performed that miracle. 

Both my father and grandfather were alcoholics too.  I just see no need for me to risk altering my personality with alcohol or drugs.  I do not force my abstinence of alcohol on anyone I personally know.  Illegal drugs are another matter entirely and again, I had my brother arrested and would not hesitate to do so to anyone I know or that was using in public and was pulling a bhanky on me.

Speaking of which, bhanky is an addict and I truly hope he becomes extinct in the near future.   He is a disgusting creature and I have no doubt his use of illegal drugs over the years has had much to do with that.  I have long grown weary of his moronic posturing and eagerly await the day when someone in the real world "disrespects" him or his wife, dog or whatever.  He will have his ass handed back to him and will wind up in jail as there is no room for such beings in a Civilized land.  Yup.  I hope he gets his ass beat by some guy that bhanky thinks looked at him funny and therefor is "disrespectful" to Brian Wood Healy Spankins.   

Reality is that bhanky will probably do nothing and that is fine with me