Author Topic: Civil War in Ukraine?? *Crazy footage*  (Read 27650 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Civil War in Ukraine?? *Crazy footage*
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2014, 08:11:43 AM »
haha putin shitting all over these wannabe fascist clown in kiew.

they kiew cunnts should come to krim for some fun.

n

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2014, 08:16:35 AM »
haha putin shitting all over these wannabe fascist clown in kiew.

they kiew cunnts should come to krim for some fun.

HEY KIEV....

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2014, 08:25:12 AM »
Klitchko (opportunist presidential candidate) has called for "general mobilization" of Ukrainian armed forces  ;D ;D

LOL wut, their police forces are receiving Russian passports, their "navy" fled the ports, state accounts were just recently revealed to be completely empty... rumor has it they don't have kerosene for fighters...

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2014, 08:27:05 AM »
Klitchko is a moron who's taken a few too many to the dome.....lol

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2014, 08:29:35 AM »
putin reduced the gas supply very smart move.

half the ukraine armed forces are russians.

lol wht did those clowns in kv think, they didnt think this through.

n

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2014, 08:33:26 AM »
Charkow Donetsk Krim welcome the new Russian regions.....lol

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2014, 08:35:44 AM »
No Euro countries will oppose this...Obama once again will look like a moron eunuch sucking on a Russian pole....

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2014, 11:50:54 AM »
Pro-Russia demonstrators took the city of Kharkiv as well today.
In video Kiev supporters are beaten and made to crawl in front of the crowd, while crowd looks like it is thirsty for blood :

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26400276

Situation:

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2014, 11:59:24 AM »
Fuck Western Ukraine Nazis.....time for Russia to take back it's land and people.

Because its Ukraine invading Russia and trying to "take back what's theirs", right?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2014, 12:02:30 PM »
Russia and eastern Ukraine are a joke haha; they can have one another.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2014, 12:06:12 PM »
Russia and eastern Ukraine are a joke haha; they can have one another.

X2. The best case scenario I can see is splitting Ukraine into 2, most eastern Ukrainians are very pro-Russia anyway and would gladly become Russians. The rest of Ukraine could do what they will, join EU, not join EU, whatever they decide. Its not an ideal situation, but at this point there are no ideal situations.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2014, 12:17:48 PM »
My maternal grandparents were Ukrainian.  I travelled all around Ukraine a few years ago (Lviv, Odessa, Kharkiv etc.) and then got a nice apartment in Kiev for a few months and partied there.  Eastern Ukraine is gloomy, dreary and depressing as hell, and the majority speak Russian and don't give a shit about an independent Ukraine.  So if the miserable East wants to join Russia, then good riddance.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2014, 12:19:18 PM »
Because its Ukraine invading Russia and trying to "take back what's theirs", right?

You a just a little a stupid?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2014, 12:28:30 PM »
You a just a little a stupid?

Explain?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2014, 12:48:28 PM »
My maternal grandparents were Ukrainian.  I travelled all around Ukraine a few years ago (Lviv, Odessa, Kharkiv etc.) and then got a nice apartment in Kiev for a few months and partied there.  Eastern Ukraine is gloomy, dreary and depressing as hell, and the majority speak Russian and don't give a shit about an independent Ukraine.  So if the miserable East wants to join Russia, then good riddance.

Although Eastern parts of the country are the only ones producing something.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2014, 12:54:03 PM »
Ukrainian forces are putting up fierce resistance  ;D

Earlier today in Donetsk.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2014, 12:59:50 PM »
Explain?

Russia is only reclaiming its historic lands and protecting ethnic Russians.....not invading anything. You make it sound like the residents of Krim don't want Russia's help, but they desperately do.

alabama ftw

« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2014, 01:07:54 PM »
Russia is only reclaiming its historic lands and protecting ethnic Russians.....not invading anything. You make it sound like the residents of Krim don't want Russia's help, but they desperately do.
What would you say if Sweden, Germany or the the UK would do that?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2014, 01:23:16 PM »

Really? Then if the UK invaded the US to "protect ethnic brits" then its cool, right? Of course not. Ukraine has Turks, Russians, Poles, among other ethnic groups. Should Turkey and Poland attack and reclaim their ethnic people? And what about different ethnic groups that live in Russia, should they be "liberated" and have the "land taken back" by the countries they were originally conquered from?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2014, 01:25:31 PM »
Are you mongering bitches Americans or what?
Come on, you guys love teaching smaller kids a lesson and "protecting your national interests". Why cry now?

And Russia haven't had even need to bombard anyone yet. Quite the opposite. Even Ukrainian police force is willingly joining Russia as seen earlier.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »
Are you mongering bitches Americans or what?
Come on, you guys love teaching smaller kids a lesson and "protecting your national interests". Why cry now?

And Russia haven't had even need to bombard anyone yet. Quite the opposite. Even Ukrainian police force is willingly joining Russia as seen earlier.

Haha Ukraine reminds me of Canada of that region. And to be fair to Ukraine, they have absolutely no army compared to Russia's behemoth forces. Whatever happens I just want me family far away from there. That's the only reason I even care to read the news about it. If it wasn't for my family I couldn't give two shits about who "owns" Ukraine or who runs it, I just know I don't want to see my family fall back into the arms of the USSR or some other Russian union (which is where this is all heading again).

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2014, 02:03:21 PM »
^^ OK, I can see your point.

------------------------
Interesting new development. New S-400 air defence systems are on move! This means Russia is preparing for no less than direct US involvement. S-300 (which Russia has helluva lot more than S-400) would be perfectly capable of shooting down anything Ukraine or neighboring Eastern European countries can put in air.
They didn't bother rolling those things around even during Georgia.
Of course militaries prep for everything and this is good training if nothing else but still... that's not artillery and tanks anymore.

Meanwhile in New York, the UN security council is meeting over the Ukraine.
And:

9.48pm GMT
Presidents Putin and Obama have had a telephone conversation. Putin said that he reserved the right to defend Russian interests in Crimea and east Ukraine. Obama said he was concerned about any plans for Russian intervention in Ukraine.
Putin replied that he was concerned about “provocative criminal” actions by far rightists sanctioned by the Ukrainian authorities.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2014, 02:30:37 PM »
Haha Ukraine reminds me of Canada of that region. And to be fair to Ukraine, they have absolutely no army compared to Russia's behemoth forces. Whatever happens I just want me family far away from there. That's the only reason I even care to read the news about it. If it wasn't for my family I couldn't give two shits about who "owns" Ukraine or who runs it, I just know I don't want to see my family fall back into the arms of the USSR or some other Russian union (which is where this is all heading again).

The alternative is to be prey for the IMF / NWO vultures.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2014, 02:44:17 PM »
What would you say if Sweden, Germany or the the UK would do that?

Because of the mass population of ethnic Swedes Krauts and Brits in the Ukraine.... ::)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2014, 02:46:29 PM »
Really? Then if the UK invaded the US to "protect ethnic brits" then its cool, right? Of course not. Ukraine has Turks, Russians, Poles, among other ethnic groups. Should Turkey and Poland attack and reclaim their ethnic people? And what about different ethnic groups that live in Russia, should they be "liberated" and have the "land taken back" by the countries they were originally conquered from?

Poles and Turks have 60-70% of ethnic population in that region? Perspective......Russian s don't want to live under Nazi Ukis of ther west....nm