Author Topic: Pit Bull Kills Baby in Detroit  (Read 14152 times)

littledumbells

• Getbig III
Re: Pit Bull Kills Baby in Detroit
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2012, 02:53:53 PM »
another sad story of morons trusting these vicious fucks. its always the same.. 'the dog knows the victim well, never any prior incidents'  ::)

Now just who the fuck would even hire this idiot? Recycling yard? Junkyard?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2012, 02:54:28 PM »
Parker/GangstaClown doesn't understand how to pick his battles. He defends blacks wholesale. He was out here not long ago trying to rationalize some blacks who were on death row for kidnapping, torture, rape and murder. Saying it was whitey's fault.
::)
please post where I said it was "whitey's fault".
I know you are a troll, but you are awfully prone to hyperbole.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2012, 02:59:42 PM »

;D

A man has to earn his reputation on GetBig, one way or another.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2012, 03:00:06 PM »

http://www.freep.com/article/20121005/NEWS01/121005079/pit-bull-euthanized-after-mauling-of-infant?odyssey=nav%7Chead

"Euthanize"  ::) someone tried to put in a nicer word here for execution. euthanasia is what you should do when the dog is suffering.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2012, 03:38:44 PM »
Let's start with this one, where you blame the victim:
"But, why did she pick that type of dude? Hmmm, I am willing to bet that her father, and the media helped in her decision. A dude on here even stated that after his girlfriend's friends watch an epi of the Kim K show, that they wanted a "real black man". And what is that, well that is code for "thug", "hoodlum", etc. It's the 'excitment' they say.
And when you get that type of man, you get all the trappings of that lifestyle. And many of these women get surprised when things happened to them---even knowing that the same things happened to other women, "oh but I'm diff", they say. You see this time and time again...meanwhile, they'll bypass the black dude into his studies, or hobbies (until they see he's making money), claim that he's "not real".

***I swear that you people of gen x and y have this mentality that "I am not responsible for my own decisions, and that nothing is my fault, even though I know that doing certain things are wrong. the onus is  not on me to make the best decisions for myself, and use my head, because if something bad does happen to me, It is NEVER my fault of whatever predicament."

"If I go to a bad neighborhood in the middle of the night to buy drugs, and I short the dealer, it's not my fault that i get shot. I mean, I didn't know that he'd have a gun, and i should be able to go into a bad neighborhood at neight and buy drugs, without fearing for my safety."

People need to realize the onus is you to make decisions on who you date, associate with. If a person commits an act against you, that is the perp's fault. But when you put yourself in a bad situation, and you know about it, please come to getbig, they'll say that the blame is entirely on the perp, never the victim, because victims never make their own decisions (in certain situations)."

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2012, 03:52:14 PM »
I can't believe people are still stupid enough to believe it is HOW you raise the pitbull. The physiology of a pitbull makes it instinctually violent. I had to study this in university. It does not matter how you raise a fucking pitbull...it is wired in a specific manner and no amount of love and kindness can change that.

3 week olds being killed and people still defend this useless breed??????? ::)

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2012, 03:59:28 PM »
Here's GangstaBitch suggesting that a carjacking, kidnapping, torture, rape, sodomy, and murder scenario executed by blacks is somehow irrelevant due to the fact it occured a few years ago:

"2007 called, wants to know why you are posting a pic that has been posted dozen of times here, since 2007.

Please try to be up to date." 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2012, 04:03:32 PM »
Parker/GangstaClown doesn't understand how to pick his battles. He defends blacks wholesale. He was out here not long ago trying to rationalize some blacks who were on death row for kidnapping, torture, rape and murder. Saying it was whitey's fault.

YAGR ain't my favorite fella......but he is spot fucking on here.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2012, 04:09:16 PM »
YAGR ain't my favorite fella......but he is spot fucking on here.

X3

he defends all things black, and usually tries his 'whites do it too" act.

then when you hit him with facts, he goes all Morgan Freeman and starts getting philosophical...except that he's talking utter fucking nonsense.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2012, 04:14:15 PM »
Dogs in natural packs often fight each other for status in the pack. If a dog percieves another dog in the pack as being weak it is likely that a fight will happen. Dogs see kids as the weak link in the pack and challenge them. A dog could maul a kid and 5 minutes later lick the face of it's owner and cuddle up to him.

Some dog breeds are more prone to "challenge" for status than others, any dog that has Terrier blood is likely to challenge more, if you combine the attitude of a terrier with the body and strength of a bulldog thats when you have a recipe for disaster.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2012, 04:20:01 PM »
Here's GangstaBitch suggesting that a carjacking, kidnapping, torture, rape, sodomy, and murder scenario executed by blacks is somehow irrelevant due to the fact it occured a few years ago:

"2007 called, wants to know why you are posting a pic that has been posted dozen of times here, since 2007.

I think bleeding heart white liberals (I lean left myself) need to realize that for the most part they care more about the average black person than the average black person cares about them. Certain individuals have come to recognize this weakness and have found they can draw power and influence by manipulating and preying on white liberals sense of guilt.  I understand I'm making a major generalization but so far this has been my experience.

A

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »
I have beautiful, wise, old german shepherd myself who was my friend and protector for 11 years now. I live in a small town, close to a forrest and as you may guess it's not the safest place on the planet. He always knew what to do, always defended me and only once attacked a man, a junkie who tried to come close to me.

That being said, I HATE pathetic, mindless pricks who go out with their dogs unmuzzled. I do not care if its most friendly race in the world or smallest, least dangerous rat when your dog is unmuzzled it is a major, unnecessary threat to me and everyone else around you. Few times I warned owner about this and most common answer is trying to ridicule me or tell me to fuck off. It is absolutely amazing how can anyone let dog run free when there are other people, not even mentioning infants around. People should go to prison for shit like this.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2012, 04:28:02 PM »
I can't believe people are still stupid enough to believe it is HOW you raise the pitbull. The physiology of a pitbull makes it instinctually violent. I had to study this in university. It does not matter how you raise a fucking pitbull...it is wired in a specific manner and no amount of love and kindness can change that.

3 week olds being killed and people still defend this useless breed??????? ::)
THIS^^^^^^ 100%

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2012, 04:28:48 PM »
 a "true" pit is not what we mainly see anymore.. prime example is the dog in the opening of this thread.. not a pit.. a bully breed yes.. but not a pit.. the dog on the "our gang" series? yes a pit.. pits are smaller than people think.. a staffordshire that is orginally from england is nick named the "nanny dog".. why? because of how good they are with kids.. why doesnt other countries that have pits have this issue? no bad rep in england and the uk.. why?  well most of these "pits" are bred with bigger breeds to get a certain look.. at this point of you bastardized the breed.. it no longer is a pit or a staffordshire... again a original pit is about 50 pounds.. when you see a "pits" clocking in at 120 then something is not right.. there is numerous bully breeds.. am staffs, staffies, pits, bullies.. again the mixing and matching has caused a breed that is no longer a pit but a bully breed... it seems any dog with a certain look is blamed to be a pit.. not so..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2012, 04:29:31 PM »

Again, I never said that, I like you...ignorant people tend to back you....
You help show just how ignorant the collective dumbasses here are...
X3

he defends all things black, and usually tries his 'whites do it too" act.

then when you hit him with facts, he goes all Morgan Freeman and starts getting philosophical...except that he's talking utter fucking nonsense.

I never defended anybody,  and you still haven't "hit me with facts".
I have always stated that the idiots who do the crime get punished. Always. Due to the fact that many of you, either lack knowledge of the criminal justice system (or are criminals yourselves), you can't think beyond your small sphere of thought. There is a process involved when charges are filed, there is process involved in investigations. And understanding the "why" in what people do, is just as important as the "how".
As I said, I deal with the criminal element everyday. White, black, Latino, Asian.
And what I do, nuetrality is a must. Treating all as equals.

Morgan Freeman philosophical? Only when he gets caught in a car accident with his mistress.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2012, 04:38:31 PM »
You help show just how ignorant the collective dumbasses here are...I never defended anybody,  and you still haven't "hit me with facts".
I have always stated that the idiots who do the crime get punished. Always. Due to the fact that many of you, either lack knowledge of the criminal justice system (or are criminals yourselves), you can't think beyond your small sphere of thought. There is a process involved when charges are filed, there is process involved in investigations. And understanding the "why" in what people do, is just as important as the "how".
As I said, I deal with the criminal element everyday. White, black, Latino, Asian.

Morgan Freeman philosophical? Only when he gets caught in a car accident with his mistress.

This would be the utter fucking nonsense i was talking about.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2012, 04:42:19 PM »
All of you are buying into media hype about the evil pitbull.  Guess what the media is wrong and they have influenced the public. Don't believe me? If you take steroids you'll have roux rage, kill someone, and immediately die of a heart attack... That's what the media says so it must be true.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2012, 04:43:38 PM »
You help show just how ignorant the collective dumbasses here are...I never defended anybody,  and you still haven't "hit me with facts".

He most certainly did write the above post, and I've just actually quoted him in the thread he originally wrote it in.

Also, he conveniently has ignored his other quote where he blames the victim, and oddly enough, the victim's father.

Not a bright man. Probably doesn't understand why he can't afford one of the exotic cars he's so fond of posting about. Fact of the matter is, he's not qualified to valet such a vehicle nor even "get the windshield".

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2012, 04:44:29 PM »
All of you are buying into media hype about the evil pitbull.  Guess what the media is wrong and they have influenced the public. Don't believe me? If you take steroids you'll have roux rage, kill someone, and immediately die of a heart attack... That's what the media says so it must be true.

70 yr old man and woman were attacked in my old neighborhood by pit-bulls.  Some shit isn't hype.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2012, 04:49:32 PM »
This would be the utter fucking nonsense i was talking about.
Read it again, or is reading comprehension not your strong suit?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2012, 05:57:30 PM »
All I'm saying is if we can ban a breed for a few violent ones, why not an entire race of people?
Let's check prison stats for violent offenders and ban the highest ranking. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2012, 06:07:12 PM »
All I'm saying is if we can ban a breed for a few violent ones, why not an entire race of people?

Watch it buddy, them's fightin' words.  >:(
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2012, 06:10:59 PM »
Watch it buddy, them's fightin' words.  >:(
The ignorance in this thread is strong. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2012, 06:36:45 PM »

But it's not "what" these criminals have done Chaos..it's "why" they did it, that's really important...according to Parker.

Maybe we should tell that to the grieving families of their victims.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2012, 06:59:38 PM »
But it's "what" these criminals have done Chaos..it's "why" they did it, that's really important...according to Parker.

Maybe we should tell that to the grieving families of their victims. 
If it can be done for a breed of dog, the same should hold true to a breed of people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!