Author Topic: Cris Carter finally gets in the NFL HOF, Great speech!  (Read 10814 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Cris Carter finally gets in the NFL HOF, Great speech!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2015, 11:53:09 AM »
he's actually fairly smart there.   He knows some people are just going to keep doing the bad shit they do.   If you're going to do that, have a fall guy.  You'll telling me celebs and politicians don't have the same thing?   My congressman trey radel was forced to resign from office in disgrace after being busted buying coke.   If he has an assistant do it, he's still making $170k a year, making laws, etc.

Tell me most pothead rock stars, celebs, CEOs, actually buy their own stuff?  Tell me if they're caught with a gun, their driver doesn't claim it?

Carter is just saying with everyone already knows.  People are going to break the law, and they're going to pay their servants to take the fall... and if you're that driver, you're probably willing to take a pot charge.  Take the ticket, etc, and your celeb gives you a $100k "bonus".   On the other hand, that celeb loses a $20 mil movie deal over that same drug charge, or that NFL player loses $10 mil salary for the same drug charge.

I saw this story on FOX & Friends facebook... all the comments were this shock and outrage lol. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2015, 12:41:46 PM »
NFL who had this on their site for over a year didn't seem to have an issue until someone else did.  Fuck the NFL.  Funny part is that the NFL used Cris Carter as their fall guy.  Oh the irony.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2015, 12:44:00 PM »
not to mention warren sapp there agreeing with him and a couple months later popped for picking up hookers lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2015, 12:45:18 PM »
not to mention warren sapp there agreeing with him and a couple months later popped for picking up hookers lol

To be fair his fall guy was on vacation.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2015, 01:15:56 PM »
I always knew he was the Dumbest Hall Of Famer of all-time ,  Every time i see him on a pregame or Mike and Mike i have to switch the channel i just cant listen to this dumb ass

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/23/nfl-calls-cris-carter-comments-unfortunate-and-inappropriate/

NFL calls Cris Carter comments “unfortunate and inappropriate”

The NFL is distancing itself from comments made by Hall of Famer Cris Carter at the 2014 Rookie Symposium.

Carter said when addressing NFC rookies at the 2014 Symposium that they should have a “fall guy” ready to take the blame if they get into legal trouble. Although the NFL didn’t seem to have a problem with those comments at the time, a league spokesman told PFT in a statement today that the league does not think the comments were acceptable.

“This was an unfortunate and inappropriate comment made by Cris Carter during the 2014 NFC rookie symposium,” the NFL’s statement said. “The comment was not representative of the message of the symposium or any other league program. The league’s player engagement staff immediately expressed concern about the comment to Cris. The comment was not repeated in the 2014 AFC session or this year’s symposium.”

Left unanswered is why the NFL posted the comments online. If the league’s player engagement staff told Carter that the comments weren’t appropriate, why did someone at NFL.com think it was acceptable to post video of Carter’s comments?

We may never know the answer to that question, but NFL.com would be wise to be more careful in the future.

Unbelievable that this guy Carter can get away with telling guys this on audio and not lose his job over it. Even if it's true, no fucking way this guy should get away with it. Chris Carter goes after Tom Brady about deflategate all the time yet makes statements like the one above. Amazing what a crooked league the NFL really is. CArter also lies about his recreational drug usage while playing...Coke head all through his playing days...Yet is holier than thou about recreational drugs...The guy really is a douche bag...

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2015, 01:49:21 PM »
Great advice from the holier- than- thou ordained minister...
Time for ESPN/NFL network to get this guy off the air.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2015, 01:51:46 PM »
hey guys, Aaron Hernandez didnt fuck up by killing that guy, he fucked up by not paying a fall guy, i he paid a fall guy, he could kill all the people he wants , just make sure you have a fall guy because your team needs you to much and so does the nfl 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2015, 01:52:16 PM »
i love when NFL players say they smoked crack every day but game day.  If anything, game day is THE day you want to be running out of your head and feel no pain.

"Oh, I just chose to go thru withdrawal every sunday..."

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2015, 02:06:42 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2015, 02:14:51 PM »
Of course he's sorry, he's sorry he got caught.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2015, 02:33:03 PM »
Given all the trouble players have been getting into lately, you wonder if more of them should be taking Carter's advice.  On the other hand, you have to wonder how ESPN feels about one of its guys telling players that if you must be a thug, be a smart thug and always have a patsy.  ::)
:

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2015, 02:51:27 PM »
and what exactly is wrong with what Carter said?.......maybe Trump should have said it instead.....fucking hypocrites...there are no fucking saints in the NFL....they're all Grown men...they will experiment and do shit regardless

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2015, 03:38:15 PM »
and what exactly is wrong with what Carter said?.......maybe Trump should have said it instead.....fucking hypocrites...there are no fucking saints in the NFL....they're all Grown men...they will experiment and do shit regardless

people believe in laws they believe in.  They hate all over people that break the laws they agree with, but have no comment on those laws they hate.

The college professor that smokes pot, the 21 year old manager that bangs a 17 year old cashier, the NYC lawyer that illegally carries a gun because NY hates on concealed carry, etc... they'd all hate all over Carter's statement, while excusing their own lawbreaking as "oh, tha'ts just a little pot to unwind at night".

Carter gave them realistic advice.  And the NFL obviously knew about it, and IIRC, he's been speaking to rookies for years now, right?  He's one of the ONLY good voices on ESPN since Blowherd left.  I would rather eat out of a dirty diaper than listen to Stephen A Smith kneepad Money mayweather, but Carter is actually authentic and understands what these players come from, and who they are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2015, 03:41:21 PM »
anyone who doesn't believe EVERY hollywood agent, HR person at high level mgmt, or police brass doesn't tell their people that EXACT same thing...

If you have to skirt the law, you make an agreement with your people to take rap.  it'll be a ticket and a non-story with them, or it'll be front page news and millions lost, if it's you.  A bunch of armchair QBs complaining, but in the real world, this happens daily.  Young entry level help taking fall for stars.  How many rappers have been  popped and their bodyguard had 3 illegal guns on himself...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2015, 06:21:54 PM »
"You gotta have a fall guy"....SAPP STARTS LAUGHING. Calls Bridgewater up....video ends.

*Eggs $7doz

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2015, 06:43:44 PM »
people believe in laws they believe in.  They hate all over people that break the laws they agree with, but have no comment on those laws they hate.

The college professor that smokes pot, the 51 year old manager that bangs a 13 year old cashier the NYC lawyer that illegally carries a gun because NY hates on concealed carry, etc... they'd all hate all over Carter's statement, while excusing their own lawbreaking as "oh, tha'ts just a little pot to unwind at night".

Carter gave them realistic advice.  And the NFL obviously knew about it, and IIRC, he's been speaking to rookies for years now, right?  He's one of the ONLY good voices on ESPN since Blowherd left.  I would rather eat out of a dirty diaper than listen to Stephen A Smith kneepad Money mayweather, but Carter is actually authentic and understands what these players come from, and who they are.

What does Pellius have to do with this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2015, 10:13:31 AM »
"You gotta have a fall guy"....SAPP STARTS LAUGHING. Calls Bridgewater up....video ends.

*Eggs $7doz

I remember Tip ONeil giving Reagan that same 'fall guy' speech back in 1981.   

Ollie North approved.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2015, 11:20:47 AM »

The problem is Chris Carter gets on his high horse and rips into people who supposedly break the rules. He's all over Tom Brady's ass about deflated footballs. What he's telling these young Hebrews to do is 100 times worse than taking a pound of air out of a football. Carter is a crooked coke head who shouldn't be trusted. He certainly should'nt keep his job for this. Warren Sapp banged a couple of ho's and lost his job.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2015, 11:22:23 AM »
Lawrence Taylor should give the rookie's a speech :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2015, 11:27:15 AM »
I remember Tip ONeil giving Reagan that same 'fall guy' speech back in 1981.   

Ollie North approved.

You remember that when you were two years old? Shit get thicker by the post....lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2015, 11:41:45 AM »
You remember that when you were two years old? Shit get thicker by the post....lol.

I was 5 at the time.  We all remember a few things from kindergarten.  I got spanked for playing in the street, I lost one of those 4-color pens, and Reagan learned to use a fall guy.  For me, that's 1981 in a nutshell. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2015, 12:00:39 PM »
I was 5 at the time.  We all remember a few things from kindergarten.  I got spanked for playing in the street, I lost one of those 4-color pens, and Reagan learned to use a fall guy.  For me, that's 1981 in a nutshell. 

Hahaha ;D