Author Topic: Bill Cosby - Suddenly pudding pops don't seem so appealing.....  (Read 56352 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Bill Cosby - Suddenly pudding pops don't seem so appealing.....
« Reply #200 on: November 24, 2014, 11:43:43 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: November 24, 2014, 12:27:19 PM »

I hope that a bunch of them get shot.  I believe that the black race needs to be cleansd of hoodlums, scumbags, thugs, and other pieces of trash that makes hard working black folks like myself look bad.  I honestly think that rather than marching down the street for every fucking thing that goes wrong that we go and hit the books, work on education and job skills, and build businesses that are black owned and black operated.

Booker T. Washington had it right on the money.     
you dont have to worry about blacks making you look bad...you already look bad with this post ???

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #203 on: November 24, 2014, 12:36:18 PM »

I hope that a bunch of them get shot.  I believe that the black race needs to be cleansd of hoodlums, scumbags, thugs, and other pieces of trash that makes hard working black folks like myself look bad.  I honestly think that rather than marching down the street for every fucking thing that goes wrong that we go and hit the books, work on education and job skills, and build businesses that are black owned and black operated.

Booker T. Washington had it right on the money.     

It will NEVER happen.

Mark my words, self made and legitimately successful black men ill be a rarity from now until eternity, sadly enough.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #204 on: November 24, 2014, 12:39:06 PM »
Really didn't want this to be true but I can't write off the guy incriminating himself as Cosby's bagman as a civil suit $ chaser.  Now, it seems lots of these women were plenty willing to enter into an arrangement of some sort, so I still don't believe Cosby was dragging women into dark alleys and raping them up against dumpsters or anything.  But yeah, doesn't sound like they approached him as gold diggers.  He's looking predatory as hell.

Lol, I'm surprised how sad this makes me feel.  Heroes sure getting in short supply.  Turns out America's Dad is, like, this total lech.  Wtf, Bill?  :-\  
Hero?  He was never funny and his show sucked.  Why was he a hero to you? 

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #205 on: November 24, 2014, 12:42:21 PM »

Have you ever heard his records from the 60's?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 24, 2014, 01:09:05 PM »
Have you ever heard his records from the 60's?
Garbage.  There is not one single example of Cosby being funny.  Show me one.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: November 24, 2014, 01:56:47 PM »
this whole thing makes me sick.

30 years ago Cosby was the face of the black community in Hollywood.  he made a lot of people a LOT of $$.  so he raped chicks and all of those people helped cover it up......for years......and years....to woman.....after woman.....after woman.

flash forward 30 years, he's getting up in age, he thinks his past is behind him so he starts becoming very critical of the black community in public.

so now all of the people that helped him cover up his numerous rapes all start coming forward. 

so my question is this.  who is raping women NOW?  and who is helping them cover it up?  do we have to wait until they fall out of favor with the Hollywood elite before we find out about it?  the answer is yes we do. 

I find it funny that no one criticizes the people that obviously helped a celeb cover up rape and are now selling the story of them helping Bill Cosby cover up rape and no one has a bad word to say about them.  they get a pat on the back, some cash and a tv interview where they can brag about it.

wonderful!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #209 on: November 24, 2014, 02:00:43 PM »

I thought he was damn funny.  His timing was spot on and no other comedian came close in terms of ease and polish imo.  I also dug his material.  I'm sure there are other black performers whose act isn't at least 1/3 about race but none come to mind at the moment.  Anyway, that well is poisoned.  Now I won't be able to laugh at his standup anymore.  :(  Something I enjoyed is gone forever.

I didn't watch much of his sitcom so really can't say.  But it was an 80s sit-com.  They all sucked.  I'm not sure how the debate would go?  "Cosby Show?  Growing Pains and Family Ties were way better."  I guess.

He seemed like a hardworking guy of good character who deserved his success.  Turns out he was a guy of bad character who abused his success and quite a few women into the bargain.  It's disappointing.  Of course, if you're not a fan then it isn't and you get to tell everyone how you always hated Cosby and were right all along, lol.  I was a fan tho.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #210 on: November 24, 2014, 02:01:40 PM »
this whole thing makes me sick.

30 years ago Cosby was the face of the black community in Hollywood.  he made a lot of people a LOT of $$.  so he raped chicks and all of those people helped cover it up......for years......and years....to woman.....after woman.....after woman.

flash forward 30 years, he's getting up in age, he thinks his past is behind him so he starts becoming very critical of the black community in public.

so now all of the people that helped him cover up his numerous rapes all start coming forward. 

so my question is this.  who is raping women NOW?  and who is helping them cover it up?  do we have to wait until they fall out of favor with the Hollywood elite before we find out about it?  the answer is yes we do. 

I find it funny that no one criticizes the people that obviously helped a celeb cover up rape and are now selling the story of them helping Bill Cosby cover up rape and no one has a bad word to say about them.  they get a pat on the back, some cash and a tv interview where they can brag about it.

wonderful!!!!

X2. Well said.
Those that covered for him are as bad, worse now they come forward for $.
As you said if it went on then it's most likely going on now.
Yet No Questions Asked.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 24, 2014, 02:04:14 PM »
you dont have to worry about blacks making you look bad...you already look bad with this post ???

With which part do you disagree, specifically?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: November 24, 2014, 02:07:33 PM »
Garbage.  There is not one single example of Cosby being funny.  Show me one.

Which comic(s) do you find funny?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #213 on: November 24, 2014, 02:09:25 PM »
So he raped hundreds and they are now just coming forward 30 years later  ::)

Bill Cosby (Cliff Huxtable) is Americas dad, even to us white folk.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: November 24, 2014, 02:11:21 PM »
I thought he was damn funny.  His timing was spot on and no other comedian came close in terms of ease and polish imo.  I also dug his material.  I'm sure there are other black performers whose act isn't at least 1/3 about race but none come to mind at the moment.  Anyway, that well is poisoned.  Now I won't be able to laugh at his standup anymore.  :(  Something I enjoyed is gone forever.

I didn't watch much of his sitcom so really can't say.  But it was an 80s sit-com.  They all sucked.  I'm not sure how the debate would go?  "Cosby Show?  Growing Pains and Family Ties were way better."  I guess.

He seemed like a hardworking guy of good character who deserved his success.  Turns out he was a guy of bad character who abused his success and quite a few women into the bargain.  It's disappointing.  Of course, if you're not a fan then it isn't and you get to tell everyone how you always hated Cosby and were right all along, lol.  I was a fan tho.
::)

Please.  He could not hold a candle to someone like George Carlin.

In fact, Cosby was nothing but a joke thief stealing directly from Carlin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/01/bill-cosby-i-stole-george_n_210051.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke_theft
Bill Cosby admitted to stealing a joke by George Carlin involving an uneducated football player doing a television commercial.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #215 on: November 24, 2014, 02:18:06 PM »
::)

Please.  He could not hold a candle to someone like George Carlin.

In fact, Cosby was nothing but a joke thief stealing directly from Carlin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/01/bill-cosby-i-stole-george_n_210051.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke_theft
Bill Cosby admitted to stealing a joke by George Carlin involving an uneducated football player doing a television commercial.

It all makes perfect sense now.  No wonder he didn't do any material about being black.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: November 24, 2014, 02:26:08 PM »
So he raped hundreds and they are now just coming forward 30 years later  ::)

Bill Cosby (Cliff Huxtable) is Americas dad, even to us white folk.

when you start being critical of the black community they stop covering up your rapes.  that's the deal.  

for the record, I am assuming that about 75% of the chicks coming forward are just chicks that fucked him years ago and want money now.

but yeah i'm sure he raped a few women.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #217 on: November 24, 2014, 02:43:45 PM »
This just in: Bill Cosby has converted to Islam!  :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 24, 2014, 03:08:46 PM »
This just in: Bill Cosby has converted to Islam!  :o
Inevitable.  Guy is a moron.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2013/06/bill-cosby-we-should-all-be-more-like-muslims/

Bill Cosby: We should all be more like Muslims

"Muslims are misunderstood. Intentionally misunderstood. We should all be more like them. They make sense, especially with their children. There is no other group like the Black Muslims, who put so much effort into teaching children the right things, they don’t smoke, they don’t drink or overindulge in alcohol, they protect their women, they command respect. And what do these other people do?

They complain about them, they criticize them. We’d be a better world if we emulated them. We don’t have to become black Muslims, but we can embrace the things that work."

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #219 on: November 24, 2014, 03:11:32 PM »
Muslim rapist.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #220 on: November 24, 2014, 03:25:41 PM »
Muslim rapist.

Its not like he would`nt fit right in... ::)

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: November 24, 2014, 03:32:28 PM »
Its not like he would`nt fit right in... ::)

There is another big war coming. Muslims flooding Europe and they just keep coming. Arabs and Somalian apes. Then you have animals from Eritrea (Christian and Muslim) etc.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #222 on: November 24, 2014, 03:44:11 PM »
There is another big war coming. Muslims flooding Europe and they just keep coming. Arabs and Somalian apes. Then you have animals from Eritrea (Christian and Muslim) etc.

I live in Norway, and Im well aware of the problem... I just thank God I dont live in Sweeden. They are really fucked. :-X

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: November 24, 2014, 03:56:24 PM »
I live in Norway, and Im well aware of the problem... I just thank God I dont live in Sweeden. They are really fucked. :-X

But Norway doesn't have control of it's borders. So the problems will spill over into Denmark and Norway too. There will be large scale armed conflicts going on in Scandinavia. Shia vs sunni, swedes vs arabs, arabs vs arabs, somali animals will also be in the mix, etc. It's going to be a mess. Arabs from all over Europe will flood into Scandinavia for jihad.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #224 on: November 24, 2014, 04:03:56 PM »
But Norway doesn't have control of it's borders. So the problems will spill over into Denmark and Norway too. There will be large scale armed conflicts going on in Scandinavia. Shia vs sunni, swedes vs arabs, arabs vs arabs, somali animals will also be in the mix, etc. It's going to be a mess. Arabs from all over Europe will flood into Scandinavia for jihad.

It`s already a mess, and it`s only going to get worse.

But I dont care or think much about these things these days. I just live life my way and don`t care about the rest.