Author Topic: Does anyone support Amnesty for Illegals?  (Read 8362 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Does anyone support Amnesty for Illegals?
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2010, 12:55:07 PM »
I never said a cop would do it.

INS would do it - after a long process where they are shown to be 100% illegal - and they'd get busted about 5 minutes before they get dropped off.

No americans will be forced to sit in cuffs while their papers (Valid Cali DL) are deemed not good enough.

60% of the public disagrees with you. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2010, 12:56:03 PM »
Those here illegally should be forced to leave and wait in line from their home country and be in the back of the line. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2010, 12:57:22 PM »
"those who are here legally should be first in line"

So who is second in line?

She never says "those here ILLEGALLY don't get a spot in line".  She never opposes the Amnesty bill.  She allows sanctuary cities in her state - which Govs can defeinitely stop.

Dont get me wrong - she's 100% right on most of her issues.  On amnesty, she's hispandering here, I think most can admit it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2010, 12:58:33 PM »
Those here illegally should be forced to leave and wait in line from their home country and be in the back of the line. 

she never says that. 

And "not TOTAL amnesty'..... that sounds to me like "KINDA amnesty".

I'd prefer a candidate like Thune who is against it from minute 1 guys, that's all.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2010, 12:59:41 PM »
This is not about Palin, its about posters on this board and my seeking an answer as to why we should support this.

Palin in not VP, Bush is not POTUS, your hero and messiah Obama is.  He is the one pushing this disaster, no one else.  

I'm not too sure about that. If you recall during the election, Obama was tough on illegal immigration.
He proposed what I considered to be draconian, almost punitive measures be taken against illegals. It was McCain and the Republicans who were all for Amnesty. Now, he's done a complete 180. I think it is those who pull the Presidents strings who are demanding Amnesty for illegals, and as President, they expect Obama to bring it about.

Now, let's ask the age old key question... Cui bono? Who benefits? Who benefits from a blanket amnesty for illegal aliens (besides the illegals themselves) Could it be those who hire them? Who are the big players who routinely hir illegals? Those in the food production industry? We know Dole has already issued orders to the CIA and others in order to ensure their interests both domestically and abroad, what other large food manufacturer might have the ability to influence US policy? Tyson's foods perhaps?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 12:59:47 PM »
she never says that. 

And "not TOTAL amnesty'..... that sounds to me like "KINDA amnesty".

I'd prefer a candidate like Thune who is against it from minute 1 guys, that's all.

You are the one who brought her up, not me or james and so far she is not running.  

Now, do you favor obama's p[athway to citizenship?  

James

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 01:07:52 PM »
So who is second in line?

She has said that if you are here Illegally, you should go back to your Country and get in the line, that means the end of the line.

She never says "those here ILLEGALLY don't get a spot in line". She never opposes the Amnesty bill.  She allows sanctuary cities in her state - which Govs can defeinitely stop.

Rob, you are flat out wrong,  she opposes the amnesty Bill. here again are her own words:

Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?

"No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules. They’ve got to follow the bar, and we have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides." -Sarah Palin

Rob, do you know what the word "No" means ?  

Dont get me wrong - she's 100% right on most of her issues.  On amnesty, she's hispandering here, I think most can admit it.

So let me see if I get this straight Rob,, you think she is 100% right  on most issues ("100 % right on most issues")  yet you smear her name every chance you get..  

Rob, we had debate a while back, I showed you where you were wrong, yet you continue your smear campaign.  When you know damn well she is against amnesty . This is the reason I hardly ever post on here anymore.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 01:12:28 PM »
kegan said foreign law could be useful in America!!  well why dont we adopt the n. korean laws for people who enter illegally??
down with hussein

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2010, 01:17:40 PM »
kegan said foreign law could be useful in America!!  well why dont we adopt the n. korean laws for people who enter illegally??

'Cause Clinton already has enough frequent flyer miles.  :D
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2010, 01:19:50 PM »
I'm not too sure about that. If you recall during the election, Obama was tough on illegal immigration.
He proposed what I considered to be draconian, almost punitive measures be taken against illegals. It was McCain and the Republicans who were all for Amnesty. Now, he's done a complete 180. I think it is those who pull the Presidents strings who are demanding Amnesty for illegals, and as President, they expect Obama to bring it about.

Now, let's ask the age old key question... Cui bono? Who benefits? Who benefits from a blanket amnesty for illegal aliens (besides the illegals themselves) Could it be those who hire them? Who are the big players who routinely hir illegals? Those in the food production industry? We know Dole has already issued orders to the CIA and others in order to ensure their interests both domestically and abroad, what other large food manufacturer might have the ability to influence US policy? Tyson's foods perhaps?

I spent weeks attacking Bush and McCain over amnesty and was kicked off FR in 2005 because of it.  I signed up recently under another name but that is a different story. 

Amnesty for invaders favors big business and the democrats over the middle class schmuck who foots the bill.  Big business gets cheap labor and wage deflation, the democrats get votes and people addicted to welfare and in and out of prison.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2010, 01:20:19 PM »
I don't support amnesty but how do you get rid of the millions of people who are here illegally??....we don't have the kind of manpower necessary to deport them...it only makes sense that since they are here anyway that we offer amnesty and register them legally so we can keep track of them....I would not offer citizenship right away to those who get amnesty..maybe over a 10 year period if they work and don't commit crimes would I then offer citizenship.....

and people like 3333 are very anti-illegal immigrant when we are talking about Mexicans, but what about all the WHITE illegals here who come from Europe and Ireland...they simply come here on Visas and STAY....should we round them up as well???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2010, 01:22:06 PM »
No.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 01:23:49 PM »
I don't support amnesty but how do you get rid of the millions of people who are here illegally??....we don't have the kind of manpower necessary to deport them...it only makes sense that since they are here anyway that we offer amnesty and register them legally so we can keep track of them....I would not offer citizenship right away to those who get amnesty..maybe over a 10 year period if they work and don't commit crimes would I then offer citizenship.....

and people like 3333 are very anti-illegal immigrant when we are talking about Mexicans, but what about all the WHITE illegals here who come from Europe and Ireland...they simply come here on Visas and STAY....should we round them up as well???

I don't favor sending out posses to round people up.  I favor policies that will force self deportation over time and securing the border and visa over stay issues now.  

Someone gets arreseted - call ice.

Someone has to go to the ICU - treat em, stabilize em - call ice

Someone burns down a flop house and there are 20 illegals on the corner  - call the paddy wagon and call ice.  

Go after employers without abondon and make many of the these CEO's and HR managers do real hard time.  

BTW I live in Woodlawn and we have estimates of 40,000 illegal irish alone around here.  

Whats' wrong with my plan?  

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2010, 01:23:57 PM »
Yes!!  All illegals, mexicans, whites, black, whatever if your illegal you shouldn't be here.  If you cant even enter America legally  why should anyone believe you will respect any of the other laws??
down with hussein

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2010, 01:29:39 PM »
If illegals are fined $20,000 each then yes. But they have to pay in gold not dollars. If they can't come up with the money they ship back to Mexico.

It is the law! How the fuck can you have immigration laws and then not hold people to those standards. If they give amnesty to 20 million illegals what message is that going to send to the next batch of a million illegals?

USA may just as well open its legs and get raped at will. That is what this amounts to. Seriously how any sane American citizen could even entertain this idea is beyond comprehension. Do you really think giving amnesty to illegals will prevent future illegals from entering?? Wake up! Close the borders and enforce the immigration laws that were put in place. How fucking stupid can you be!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 01:30:20 PM »
I don't favor sending out posses to round people up.  I favor policies that will force self deportation over time and securing the border and visa over stay issues now.  

Someone gets arreseted - call ice.

Someone has to go to the ICU - treat em, stabilize em - call ice

Someone burns down a flop house and there are 20 illegals on the corner  - call the paddy wagon and call ice.  

Go after employers without abondon and make many of the these CEO's and HR managers do real hard time.  

BTW I live in Woodlawn and we have estimates of 40,000 illegal irish alone around here.  

Whats' wrong with my plan?  

Your plan is admirable, but unrealistic....very few illegals are gonna simply pack up and head home where they will have an immediate substantial drop in their standard of living....the choice will be stay here and eat or go home and starve..which would you pick?....not to mention there are too many families in their countries who depend on the money which illegals send back...so its stay here and support my family the way a man should ort go back and look my wife and kids in the eyes and watch them starve...I know I'm being a little simplistic but thats a big part of this....these people are not evil....just trying to survive...they have been crossing the border for hundreds of years....they are not going to0 stop because of enforcement

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 01:34:09 PM »
Then fine, give out work permits, but make it so that they can't get welfare or public assistance, show evidence of financial support, hasve an employer post a bond for them in case of illness or work accident, etc. 

I sponsored my friends' wife for citizenship and had to sign a personal guaranty of support.  It took her a few years to get citizenship the legal way.  She is from Venzuela and loathes illegals knowing what she went through to get here legally.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »
If illegals are fined $20,000 each then yes. But they have to pay in gold not dollars. If they can't come up with the money they ship back to Mexico.

It is the law! How the fuck can you have immigration laws and then not hold people to those standards. If they give amnesty to 20 million illegals what message is that going to send to the next batch of a million illegals?

USA may just as well open its legs and get raped at will. That is what this amounts to. Seriously how any sane American citizen could even entertain this idea is beyond comprehension. Do you really think giving amnesty to illegals will prevent future illegals from entering?? Wake up! Close the borders and enforce the immigration laws that were put in place. How fucking stupid can you be!!!

it's not a matter of stupidity...it's cost.....whether we like it or not, it would cost too much for us to deport a guy who will sneak back across the border in a few days anyway....if every single illegal immigrant turned him/herself in tomorrow it would overwhelm our courts, our immigration services and our enforcement agencies.....it woud simply cost too much to kick them out..thats the big secret in all of this...I agree that amnesty is distasteful...but we have no other choice....

As an example..why are states releasing prisoners early?....cost....why are serious crimes downgraded and prosoners allowed to plead to lesser crimes?..cost.....we don't like it but our country would go bankrupt if we prosecuted everyone on the merits...same with illegal immigration

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 01:42:31 PM »
Then fine, give out work permits, but make it so that they can't get welfare or public assistance, show evidence of financial support, hasve an employer post a bond for them in case of illness or work accident, etc. 

I sponsored my friends' wife for citizenship and had to sign a personal guaranty of support.  It took her a few years to get citizenship the legal way.  She is from Venzuela and loathes illegals knowing what she went through to get here legally.   

your work permit idea isn't bad...but then you would have to change the law about U.S, citizenship....its a myth that illegals get welfare...they can't...but their American born children qualify for foodstamps..welfare...me dicaid..etc...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2010, 01:46:10 PM »
your work permit idea isn't bad...but then you would have to change the law about U.S, citizenship....its a myth that illegals get welfare...they can't...but their American born children qualify for foodstamps..welfare...me dicaid..etc...

If they made the qualifications the same for these people, 2 citizen sponsors, personal guaratees of support, evidence of employment & knowing english, dealt with the anchor baby situation, and seriously dealt with the border, I would not be as against it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2010, 01:51:48 PM »
 ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 01:56:16 PM »
If they made the qualifications the same for these people, 2 citizen sponsors, personal guaratees of support, evidence of employment & knowing english, dealt with the anchor baby situation, and seriously dealt with the border, I would not be as against it. 

fair enough....but my contention with you is that you seem to blame Obama for all of the illegal immigration because you are trying to score political points against him when none of the other presidents did anything about it either....I give Bush some credit for trying to build a fence but he never dealt with the laws governing immigration..just decided to put up a fence which the illegals scale everyday anyway...and again we have to deal with the guys who come over on airplanes as well..not just pick on the ones who are poor.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 03:14:10 PM »
The fact remains Presidential administrations have been granting illegals amnesty on a regular basis over the years.
It's usually done every 8 yrs to 12 years or so and usually by Republicans, ...Reagan did it, but Bush senior lost his bid at a 2nd term, so it was left to Clinton. Now it's Obama's turn to grant amnesty, and who ever is in office in 2020 will be granting amnesty as well. Amnesty for illegals every 12 years, is US policy and has been for decades.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 03:34:30 PM »
If amnesty some new, nicer way of saying deportation then I'm all for it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)