Author Topic: +  (Read 11736 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Rich Piana says he goes off for up to 6 months
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 01:02:23 AM »
Guys who have decades of experience with gear and studies on hgh. Like i said im more than likely wrong lol

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 01:52:50 AM »
Guys who have decades of experience with gear and studies on hgh telling lies . Like i said im more than likely wrong lol

fixed for truth... one thing you learn the longer you do this is that everyone fibs about what they do, your lukcy tho, if youd started out before the internets, when info wasnt readily available, there were many a fairy tail being spun

AVBG

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2013, 02:02:16 AM »
Guys who have decades of experience with gear and studies on hgh. Like i said im more than likely wrong lol

Bodybuilders are the best liars and they're always exceptions to the rule ::)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2013, 02:57:53 AM »
I still dont understand why every study ive read on growth always stated it had a positive effect on the users muscle mass. I rememeber reading one hgh vs test solo study and they basically said the growth was much slower leaner gains with better fatloss. So why can you not use growth during a bridge and still maintain ones body compositon if solo you make gains? No ones actually answered that question yet,gone around it by saying they are lying.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2013, 03:14:54 AM »
I still dont understand why every study ive read on growth always stated it had a positive effect on the users muscle mass. I rememeber reading one hgh vs test solo study and they basically said the growth was much slower leaner gains with better fatloss. So why can you not use growth during a bridge and still maintain ones body compositon if solo you make gains? No ones actually answered that question yet,gone around it by saying they are lying.

bc It really doesn't work that way.... unless you have cancer, are a burn victim, or have aids... and have never trained before.

i have wealthy clients who're 40-76yrs old go to the doc and get scripts for hgh (usually nortictropin) and run bt 2-4iu/day expecting awesome things to happen. (w/o test). and they're disappointed ALWAYS.  they continue to make the same progress they made before the hgh.. then, after me trying to beat it into their heads, they'll add test at b/t 200 every two weeks and 300/wk (76 yr old guy got his doc to write hrt at 300/wk@! lol.. guess that's how it works when you're worth 52mil lol) and BOOM.. they start putting on muscle and their physique changes.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 03:45:03 AM »
Still not sure as the doses they were using are more for anti aging good skin.Also how hard these guys train,74year old? 4iu is at the bottom to see a change in body comp and even at that dose its not going to be amazing.also if you have cancer surely they wouldnt give you hgh untill clear due to it could speed up growth of the tumor.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 05:10:02 AM »
Also hgh increases igf1,protein synthesis and increases muscle mass with hypertrophy...so erm how is it not helpful?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 10:49:12 AM »
Still not sure as the doses they were using are more for anti aging good skin.Also how hard these guys train,74year old? they train hard as anybody else.. weathly dudes tend to have something to prove... in general 4iu is at the bottom to see a change in body comp and even at that dose its not going to be amazingmost research is done in the low dose... except aids patients, then the doses jump.also if you have cancer surely they wouldnt give you hgh untill clear due to it could speed up growth of the tumor. very true. lol.. it was 3am when I wrote that. good catch.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2013, 01:11:46 AM »
Rich is a honest guy but never believe anybody when they tell you  how they use gear

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2013, 03:21:23 AM »
Widow speaking the truth. I mean, it's one big competition after all..

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2013, 06:07:40 AM »
  Ive learned being honest about how you use gear or even if you use it always back fires. Its the first thing some one throws in your face when they are mad. And its really fucking annoying because people don't even know how to correctly make fun of some one who is using steroids they just go off of bogus theories they believe to be true they hear from the media. And I would just laugh at them and not know where to even start on how to respond to such ignorance. I can understand rich lying about things. People who take steroids and do pct always think people who never cycle off they are better than some how. Or that they have worked harder than them and if they didn't cycle off they would be where they are. Lol fuck it at least he's not saying its all cell tech or some bull shit like that.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2013, 07:26:14 AM »
 Ive learned being honest about how you use gear or even if you use it always back fires. Its the first thing some one throws in your face when they are mad. And its really fucking annoying because people don't even know how to correctly make fun of some one who is using steroids they just go off of bogus theories they believe to be true they hear from the media. And I would just laugh at them and not know where to even start on how to respond to such ignorance. I can understand rich lying about things. People who take steroids and do pct always think people who never cycle off they are better than some how. Or that they have worked harder than them and if they didn't cycle off they would be where they are. Lol fuck it at least he's not saying its all cell tech or some bull shit like that.

Exactly.

I've been in the AAS world for over 12 years and every single person i know who uses gear lies about it on some level.  Like i have said before, when someone's well being and income is based on their body, they are going to lie about what they do to look that way.  Nobody is going to admit they abuse AAS and stimulants to look the way they do, it's just the way it goes in this industry.  Everyone wants other people to believe they know something other people don't, they want you to believe they don't abuse drugs because they have that magic formula to get big and lean.

I don't tell anyone that i use gear.  There are maybe 3 people in my life that know i have even used gear and I've been using it for a long time.  It's not something i want to share with people, but i don't go around telling people I'm special and that i know the magic formula to getting big.  It's a slippery slope that i don't want to deal with in my professional life either.

8)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2013, 10:59:37 AM »
He never cycles of Synthol..... ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2013, 12:25:42 PM »
i hate it when bbers at my work boldy ask me about steroids in front of everybody

some of them lie about their own use, others enjoy the attention by telling everyone they're on steroids

i just hate them, for trying to bring bad attention to myself

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2013, 09:45:06 PM »
client of mine trained with rich today ($120 lol).

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2013, 11:11:58 PM »
client of mine trained with rich today ($120 lol).
is your client a millionaire? how did he become one?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2013, 12:29:23 AM »
is your client a millionaire? how did he become one?

ehh...

maybe.. maybe property values total over a mil.. maybe.

was homeless... got his shit together... bought some property.. leveraged it.. bought more property.. now owns apts. (all rentals and commercial). long story short.

super nice, 'salt of the earth' type dude.