Author Topic: 1st cycle  (Read 2756 times)

nosbp2

• Getbig III
1st cycle
« on: July 27, 2013, 09:11:38 PM »
wk 1 to wk 10 - test E (250mg/wk)
wk 1 to wk 8 - win (50mg EOD)
wk 5 to wk 10 - var (60mg ED)

is this ok for a first cycle? should i add more test/wk ?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: 1st cycle
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 11:02:21 PM »
wk 1 to wk 10 - test E (250mg/wk)
wk 1 to wk 8 - win (50mg EOD)
wk 5 to wk 10 - var (60mg ED)

is this ok for a first cycle? should i add more test/wk ?
Stats?

height
weight

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 12:02:00 AM »
5'9.. weight last time i checked was 152 lbs, I am 20 and bf is something around 7~8%

I know I could add more mass as natty but i want faster gains, and I am havin a hard time gaining weight

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 04:04:23 AM »
Dude don't start gear yet , you haven't even stopped your natural growth ...... your looking for a shortcut and there isn't one....... what is your diet like what supps have you tried what dies your workout consist of?
When I started I was 6"1' 195 and I ate and hit the weights like crazy and I got up to 230 with same waist size in less then 4 months I didn't start gear until 3 years later

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 07:01:13 AM »
5'9.. weight last time i checked was 152 lbs, I am 20 and bf is something around 7~8%

I know I could add more mass as natty but i want faster gains, and I am havin a hard time gaining weight
I think it would be better for people to start juicing at at least 21 years old but close enough I guess, lol.

I was just about to tell you the cycle looks good to me given your stats and all, but there are better ways based on your objective of gaining size-weight.

See gaining weight does not always mean looking better, this cycle will have you looking harder and slightly bigger but it will make you look better then the one I will propose. It is a trade off, if weight is what you want then you will gain at least double the weight on 500mg of test per week and 50mg of D-bol ED, You will sacrifice hardness but will be a lot heavier and bigger.

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 09:28:05 AM »
I think it would be better for people to start juicing at at least 21 years old but close enough I guess, lol.

I was just about to tell you the cycle looks good to me given your stats and all, but there are better ways based on your objective of gaining size-weight.

See gaining weight does not always mean looking better, this cycle will have you looking harder and slightly bigger but it will make you look better then the one I will propose. It is a trade off, if weight is what you want then you will gain at least double the weight on 500mg of test per week and 50mg of D-bol ED, You will sacrifice hardness but will be a lot heavier and bigger.

Yeah I thought about that too, maybe i should just wait a little more, idk

and about gaining weight, I don't really want to look heavier and bigger as you said, I didn't mention too, but my goal physique would be around 180-185 lbs with low bf maybe 6~7%, of course I'm not getting that only with this cycle I know... but I'd expect to gain at least 10lbs.. as for 500mg test, I thought it'd be better to start off with low dose, since I'm just getting into that, plus for my weight I would see good gains from that dose, no need to go 500mg already, and also wouldn't be harder for my body to maintain the gains from 500mg than 250mg?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 10:22:21 AM »

and about gaining weight, I don't really want to look heavier and bigger as you said, I didn't mention too, but my goal physique would be around 180-185 lbs with low bf maybe 6~7%, of course I'm not getting that only with this cycle I know... but I'd expect to gain at least 10lbs.. as for 500mg test, I thought it'd be better to start off with low dose, since I'm just getting into that, plus for my weight I would see good gains from that dose, no need to go 500mg already, and also wouldn't be harder for my body to maintain the gains from 500mg than 250mg?
Go for it bro, You sound like you are being realistic and are looking to improve year after years, but most importantly your goals are not to be a mass monster so your good with the original cycle you outlined.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 01:21:52 PM »

you only get ONE first cycle. you're leaving a lot of chips on the table by only running 250.

you take advice from ppl who've 'been there, done that' and would have done the low-dose stuff for the first cycle and would do things differently if we could.

esp since you're running test plus a couple other drugs... where's the logic in that?

my advice. get yourself 3 bottles each of test enan (300mg/ml if you can), and npp (probably 100mg/ml, 150 if you can find it) and run 1cc of each on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 10 weeks.

Pick up a bottle of Prami and Arimidex (probably liq research stuff) and take .5-1cc a couple days a week (like Monday and Thursday or so).

Add in an oral if you like from weeks 4- 12 (the last two weeks you won't be using anything be the oral).

Week 13, do a blast of hcg if you can get it, or just run 100mg clomid for 5-10days, while maintaining the adex at 1mg 2x/wk. Be carefull with the hcg/clomid, you'll end up with a baby in 9months. lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 01:32:08 PM »
btw, why are you running the winstrol EOD? unless you're using injectable winstrol.

winny's gotta pretty short half-life, so even with the injectable, you're better off using it every day.

although with orals, I've always found better results (anecdotal, I know...) with one large dose per day, rather than splitting the dose every 12hrs.

Don't waste time with anavar.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2013, 02:27:47 PM »
you only get ONE first cycle. you're leaving a lot of chips on the table by only running 250.

you take advice from ppl who've 'been there, done that' and would have done the low-dose stuff for the first cycle and would do things differently if we could.

esp since you're running test plus a couple other drugs... where's the logic in that?

my advice. get yourself 3 bottles each of test enan (300mg/ml if you can), and npp (probably 100mg/ml, 150 if you can find it) and run 1cc of each on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 10 weeks.

Pick up a bottle of Prami and Arimidex (probably liq research stuff) and take .5-1cc a couple days a week (like Monday and Thursday or so).

Add in an oral if you like from weeks 4- 12 (the last two weeks you won't be using anything be the oral).

Week 13, do a blast of hcg if you can get it, or just run 100mg clomid for 5-10days, while maintaining the adex at 1mg 2x/wk. Be carefull with the hcg/clomid, you'll end up with a baby in 9months. lol
This is  unnecessary complications, sorry bro, it sounds dumb. He will be on var and winny and small small dose of test, no need for any AI.

Bro take it from me your original post with your cycle sounds good, as for winny cut it in half and take it everyday, he is right about that one.

Don`t waste your time with var?  ::)

Var is my favorite and you guys know how strong I am and how I have looked, var plays a role on both. Var is great

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2013, 02:41:19 PM »
It's always good to hear other opinions, but I think I will stick to it tho.. maybe test E can be 300mg/wk if I don't find 250/ml...

about the win, it's supposed to be injectable, haven't heard many positive feedback about oral win, do you guys think it is as effective as injectable? cause if so, i'd rather take oral, for less injections :D

wouldn't npp give me more water retention ? i want gains dry as possible

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2013, 02:49:03 PM »
It's always good to hear other opinions, but I think I will stick to it tho.. maybe test E can be 300mg/wk if I don't find 250/ml...

about the win, it's supposed to be injectable, haven't heard many positive feedback about oral win, do you guys think it is as effective as injectable? cause if so, i'd rather take oral, for less injections :D

Believe it or not but injectable winny can be absorbed orally. You can shoot it into your mouth, it does not have to be injected

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2013, 03:04:35 PM »

that's what the prami and adex is for. at that dose, you won't have much bloat anyways.

i'm not a huge fan of winny anyways... even at 150mg/day. I'd say run Metribolone at .5mg/day if you want dry gains. At least you'll feel that stuff.

I'd never inject winny... or water based test suspension... hell, ANY water based AAS for that matter. I don't know a ton of guys who've had abcesses, but those who have have ALWAYS been with water based stuff, usually winny.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2013, 03:13:03 PM »
hey newbie, listen,first things first, dont listen to esfitness, hes a nobody fatso here.he has ran 6gramms weekly and the guy is smaller than me.just saying.he might be havier, but is all bloof

if anything, oth is well respected but kinda higher kinda dosage guy.

me im very moderate-low doses, thats an ok cycle for a start.quite hefty, actually.

dont start 500weekly, i love oth, but i dont agee with him there, 250 weekly is perfectly fine for necomer and for a quite a while youll have gains on that, solid gains.might even bring you to your desired goal altogether, yeah thats right, i dont thinlk youll ever need 500weekly test to achieve your personal declared goal.

cheers.

Bro I kept the mg the same as his proposal. You are forgetting when I said do 500, I only added d-bols which makes it 2 compounds at a combined total of 850mg, he had 3 compounds that combined to 840mg, so it evened out, at the end he decided to go with his original which I agreed that 250 is enough since there are 3 compounds.  ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2013, 03:13:18 PM »
hey newbie, listen,first things first, dont listen to esfitness, hes a nobody fatso here.he has ran 6gramms weekly and the guy is smaller than me.just saying.he might be havier, but is all bloof

if anything, oth is well respected but kinda higher kinda dosage guy.

me im very moderate-low doses, thats an ok cycle for a start.quite hefty, actually.

dont start 500weekly, i love oth, but i dont agee with him there, 250 weekly is perfectly fine for necomer and for a quite a while youll have gains on that, solid gains.might even bring you to your desired goal altogether, yeah thats right, i dont thinlk youll ever need 500weekly test to achieve your personal declared goal.

cheers.

a nobody fatso here? bwahaha.... what's 'here'? Getbig's steroid board? dude, this place is nothing more than amusement and bullshit. I'd rather be a NOBODY here than a SOMEBODY on Getbig. Holy fuck you're a loser.

and fatso? bwahahaha.... I'm a bit 'fatter' and puffier now, but i'm still under 7%. And aren't you like a buck-80? At MOST?

If you wanna look like a Calvin Klein underware model, I agree, you won't need more than 500mg test.

ACTUALLY, if you wanna look like a Calvin Klein underware model, you shouldn't need ANYTHING BUT 500mg test.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 08:04:11 AM »

Go for it. Test at 500 mg/ week seems good enough for your goals and current experience. Use PHARMA GRADE test for best gains in the dosage range you mentioned.
$