Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 69971 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
How are things with Getbigs Favorite Son?

Did tbombz join the Aryan Brotherhood in prison?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Did tbombz join the Caucasian Brotherhood in prison?

That's what i'm wondering... :D

How his stay in prison was and what he had to do to survive... :D

Deep-Tissue Massages abound perhaps?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
;D

Bro, I made a tribute video for you while you were away!!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIxNDAxNTg0.html

What do you think?
brilliant :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Did tbombz join the Caucasian Brotherhood in prison?
Maybe there was a sodomy cosplay tier?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Maybe there was a sodomy cosplay tier?

;D

I'm working on this for my office...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
;D

I'm working on this for my office...

truly an inspirational photo for the office décor  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
eh.... he was in county jail.

not prison.

county jail is full of bums, drunks, junkies, ect... and people who can't afford to post bail or who's familys have lost all trust in them and won't put up the house or car or 10% cash to bond the guys out.

no Aryan brotherhood in county jail. turnover is too quick.. you're there 1 year Max... most are there 6 months (ones who can't bond out) before they're sentenced and either get released with time served and probation or head to prison.

no organized gangs in jail, period.... nobody stays long enough to be/stay established.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

no organized gangs in jail, period.... nobody stays long enough to be/stay established.

Which is why it's worse, oddly enough. Open prey, nobody has your back.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
pip

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

not prison.

county jail is full of bums, drunks, junkies, ect... and people who can't afford to post bail or who's familys have lost all trust in them and won't put up the house or car or 10% cash to bond the guys out.

no Caucasian brotherhood in county jail. turnover is too quick.. you're there 1 year Max... most are there 6 months (ones who can't bond out) before they're sentenced and either get released with time served and probation or head to prison.

I've been in a total of three different jails the past 4 months and in every jail was a large Latino gang population (mostly southerners but the northerners seem to get more respect), a sizeable white gang population ("wood paws"), and no real black gangs except for members of small, local, inner city gangs and not necessarily "jail affiliated" in some way.

Yeah the limit is two years (I think) In county but the best gangsters stay out of prison, when they get loked up its briefly cuz they got bank for a lawyer and homies who will take a case so they can stay on the street.

Sounds like you work in "corrections" ?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
I've been in a total of three different jails the past 4 months and in every jail was a large Latino gang population (mostly southerners but the northerners seem to get more respect), a sizeable white gang population ("wood paws"), and no real black gangs except for members of small, local, inner city gangs and not necessarily "jail affiliated" in some way.

Yeah the limit is two years (I think) In county but the best gangsters stay out of prison, when they get loked up its briefly cuz they got bank for a lawyer and homies who will take a case so they can stay on the street.

taylor... you should write a book... you have seriously fucked your life up since your first few days on getbig

Wolfox

• Getbig V

not prison.

no Caucasian brotherhood in county jail. turnover is too quick.. you're there 1 year Max... most are there 6 months (ones who can't bond out) before they're sentenced and either get released with time served and probation or head to prison.

Dude, you're so wrong. LA county jails have organized gangs. Most every major county jail in the state - especially on the southern side - have organized gangs.  
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Welcome back Tay-Tay.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Guessing that in jail it was badass tbombz, not bunny suit tbombz?
O

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
What were you in jail for?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Guessing that in jail it was badass tbombz, not bunny suit tbombz?

ithink it was more like "selling his ass" tbombz

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
tbombz you need to take a long hard look at your life friend

if you carry on this path premature death is inevitable, either by HIV, drug overdose or otherwise self inflicted methods

change your name, move to somewhere they dont know you and start over

Henda

• Getbig V
Dont think i have ever seen a more repulsive human being.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Dont think i have ever seen a more repulsive human being.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Dude, you're so wrong. LA county jails have organized gangs. Most every major county jail in the state - especially on the southern side - have organized gangs.  

wrong... there are gangsters IN jail, but they hold affiliation to their 'street/block/crew'... they are not organized.

in jail, a black from Pico will beef from a dude from Cedar block, a Hispanic from Alvarado will beef with a dude from Western.

a 'shot caller' in jail has 1 year to establish his reign.. 2 years MAX if he gets two consecutive 1 year terms..which is very rare. most of the 'soldiers' know they'll probably either A-get out BEFORE the shot caller, or B-the shot caller will be released before them and there will be no repercussions for stepping out of line.

this is 'prison politics 101'.

in prison, northern Hispanics band together, reguardless of which 'street gang' they belong to, same as southerners, same as the blacks, same as the whites (wiggers are considered race traders, so even if you listen to 'hip hop' on the street, you better act the part while you're inside... wiggers will get very little protection from the blacks, no matter how 'black' they act.. and they'll get zero protection from the whites), most Asians band together reguardless of whether they're blood/crip, Chinese mafia, Japanese, viet, okb, obs, toc, pbk, lao's, Filipinos, ect ect...

the ULTIMATE and ONLY GOAL of the gangs is MONEY. i.e. DEBT. there's very little chance of collecting on DEBT in JAIL, hence a very very small incentive to organize the gangs... in jail, it's mostly every man for himself. a black will fight a white in jail without thinking and nothing will happen (besides them sitting in Ad-Seg for 30days), but a black fighting a white in PRISON is a very different thing and he better have a very good reason... mostly MONEY, rarely disrespect. (although interfering with a mans money/income/hustle IS disrespect... but instead of FIGHTING, you get TAXXED and pay juice.)

in county jail, a guy can go into $15 debt (which is like 1500 in 'street money') and PC up and STAY PC'd up for the remainder of his stay, especially since he knows he's probably getting out instead of going to prison.... in prison, he can't stay PC'd up forever and eventually he'll have to pay the price/tax and guys quickly LEARN to act accordingly.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

you'd be surprised how many of the 'best gangsters' are fucking rats and work with dea/feds/dci to stay out of prison and stay on the street... setting up rivals in exchange for 'freedom'.

'confidential informants' are NEVER confidential.... their names ALWAYS show up in paperwork and they ALWAYS get their's, eventually. and it's the biggest talking dudes who are the biggest fucking rats.... because they think the big talk will cover up their cowardly asses.

the best 'gangsters', are the guys who don't EVER think of themselves as 'gangsters'. it's a business, and you have employees, pay "taxes", and other 'costs of doing business', and never get caught because they keep their circle close and either never get their hands dirty, or if they do get their hands dirty, they NEVER tell ANYBODY about it.

and NO, i'm FAR from a 'corrections worker'. lmfao.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
you'd be surprised how many of the 'best gangsters' are fucking rats and work with dea/feds/dci to stay out of prison and stay on the street... setting up rivals in exchange for 'freedom'.

'confidential informants' are NEVER confidential.... their names ALWAYS show up in paperwork and they ALWAYS get their's, eventually. and it's the biggest talking dudes who are the biggest fucking rats.... because they think the big talk will cover up their cowardly asses.

the best 'gangsters', are the guys who don't EVER think of themselves as 'gangsters'. it's a business, and you have employees, pay "taxes", and other 'costs of doing business', and never get caught because they keep their circle close and either never get their hands dirty, or if they do get their hands dirty, they NEVER tell ANYBODY about it.

100% RIGHT about real gangsters

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
1. The "max" time in county jail (in calif.) has changed in the past two years due to law changes so you can, in theory, do 20 years in county jail. It happens a lot. But since this law is recent, nobodies been in county that long yet

2. Jails do have organized 'prison' gangs active in them. But there are still alitalia of local beefs among same race /different gangs.

3. Gangsters move up in there gang (in part) by eliminating higher ups either by killing them or ratting them out.

4. Heavy squats today (bodybuilding related)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

CI's name don't all the time show up in paperwork...maybe the prosecuting attorney's paper work. Depending on the state, the statement of facts will just have listed "CI"...