Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 69968 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Looks calm right there.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Prime muscle wishing him and tbombz were locked in a cell together.

He's starting to come across as a perverted old kunt.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
You wake up one sunday morning in a strange and unfamiliar apartment. As you look up, you see this. What do you do?

That is one unflattering pic.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
You wake up one sunday morning in a strange and unfamiliar apartment. As you look up, you see this. What do you do?

You'd run to the bathroom to see look in the mirrors to see if you have anything white and dried around your mouth. And if you do, the sickening thought circles thru your mind as your rinse your mouth out, and the. You wonder aloud, " I hope Getbig doesn't find out about this..."

As Tay hears you in the background, he "devilishly" grins and says, "I took pictures..."

And then you slowly reach for a sharp object...a fork, a plastic knife, anything...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
You'd run to the bathroom to see look in the mirroeers to see if you have anything white and dried around your mouth. And if you do, the sickening thought circles thru your mind as your rinse your mouth out, and the. You wonder aloud, " I hope Getbig doesn't find out about this..."

As Tay hears you in the background, he "devilishly" grins and says, "I took pictures..."

And then you slowly reach for a sharp object...a fork, a plastic knife, anything...
Why are you changing things up parker? You never posted like this before?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You'd run to the bathroom to see look in the mirroeers to see if you have anything white and dried around your mouth. And if you do, the sickening thought circles thru your mind as your rinse your mouth out, and the. You wonder aloud, " I hope Getbig doesn't find out about this..."

*oops*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

This is why I never wake up in strange and unfamiliar apartments! Seeing that staring down at my half awake self would be more than a little frightening.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
This photo is begging for a Tbombs appearance...

Parker

• Getbig V
*oops*
HAha
Why are you changing things up parker? You never posted like this before?
my creative side has taken over for Halloween, by next week it have filtered out.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
HAhamy creative side has taken over for Halloween, by next week it have filtered out.

Are you suggesting the Devil in you has materialized for the occasion of Halloween? Well, it is the day for losing one's inhibitions. So have fun with it for another hour where I live. Halloween is over at midnight isn't it?

Parker

• Getbig V
Are you suggesting the Devil in you has materialized for the occasion of Halloween? Well, it is the day for losing one's inhibitions. So have fun with it for another hour where I live. Halloween is over at midnight isn't it?
Yeah, mischievous mayhem of the written kind is a result of the devious day of the dead.
Halloween is way over, but the revellers are still revelling and in the morning will be in a sombered and sobered salute to the new day.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Yeah, mischievous mayhem of the written kind is a result of the devious day of the dead.
Halloween is way over, but the revellers are still revelling and in the morning will be in a sombered and sobered salute to the new day.

All's been quiet in my neck of the woods since the last trick 'r treater rang the bell at 8:00 p.m. It's been (porch) lights out since 9:00 p.m. I am munching on a Hershey bar. It is my second one. I'm out of control!