Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 69970 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
A

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
yeah, like becoming a garbage man.

Hence the preference for living in delusion -- most people (in the logical sense of 'x > 50%') simply aren't destined for anything special, and the significant divergence between that reality and their popular/social media inspired delusions about their snowflake status creates great internal discord. It seems that most double down on the delusions in response, rather than embracing reality.

Where's tdong in your dead pool? I have him checking out in approximately 10 years.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Getbig, MSNBC, CNN, FOX.

One of those is obviously not like the others... 

MSNBC?  Come on................  ::)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Unbeleivable. You are actually proud of being a Felon and husband beater. You have a long life of disappointing your family, unemployment, addiction and cum stained asshair ahead of you.  :-\

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Hence the preference for living in delusion -- most people (in the logical sense of 'x > 50%') simply aren't destined for anything special, and the significant divergence between that reality and their popular/social media inspired delusions about their snowflake status creates great internal discord. It seems that most double down on the delusions in response, rather than embracing reality.

Where's tdong in your dead pool? I have him dead in a decade.
I believe it s the illness most atheists suffer from; not being content with what they have and wanting to be someone they ll never be. In the past parents did their best to succeed in bettering their offsprings  where they failed, nowadays people want to better themselves and dont want kids anymore. Nowadays the world is hyper competitive and fast moving forward -straight into a wall-. Problem is, people burn out quicker than ever and still need religion -or pills- to be able to deal with the animal reality of their existences or they either end killing others/and or themselves.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Unbeleivable. You are actually proud of being a Felon and husband beater. You have a long life of disappointing your family, unemployment, addiction and cum stained asshair ahead of you.  :-\
On the surface he revels in the fact that he disappointing his parents---it shows to him that "he is in control" and that it is his life...
When you go deeper, it's a way of hurting them, for he may blame them for the way he is. He was a fat kid, and you don't get fat (barring some type of illness or disease) without your parents allowing you to eat whatever you want and also not being active. So, a lack of something in his life dealing with his parents...
As far as the rest, nothing we can say...he has to hit rock bottom. Be it being homeless or constantly in and out of jail. It took him years to get to this level, and it's going to take years to go further down, and years to come back up.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 I feel that Taylor needs a genuine intervention. I can't believe that the odds for a male hooker with a serious drug habit not getting AIDS are very good.

All joking aside, a getbigger needs some help - fast!
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I feel that Taylor needs a genuine intervention. I can't believe that the odds for a male hooker with a serious drug habit not getting AIDS are very good.

T is so self absorbed that he would feel nothing by seeing the pain he's caused his family.   
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
On the surface he revels in the fact that he disappointing his parents---it shows to him that "he is in control" and that it is his life...
When you go deeper, it's a way of hurting them, for he may blame them for the way he is. He was a fat kid, and you don't get fat (barring some type of illness or disease) without your parents allowing you to eat whatever you want and also not being active. So, a lack of something in his life dealing with his parents...
As far as the rest, nothing we can say...he has to hit rock bottom. Be it being homeless or constantly in and out of jail. It took him years to get to this level, and it's going to take years to go further down, and years to come back up.
Lettuce be realistic here, his parents simply not caring for the way he dressed, took care of his health/appearance and ate isnt why he turned that way.  Dude also has been molested sexually by a male father figure.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
T is so self absorbed that he would feel nothing by seeing the pain he's caused his family.   
Probably because they didnt care about the suffering they caused him in the first place. You can only reproduce what you ve been exposed to.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Probably because they didnt care about the suffering they caused him in the first place. You can only reproduce what you ve been exposed to.

It would be fascinating to see how his siblings turned out.
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
I havent read pages 2-8 yet guys

but ill say this

sacramento county jail had a new sherriff in town while I was in town

and so did san joaquin county jail as well  8)

(its amazing.what some.muscle and.good looks does for street cred when you know what cool is)  ;D

I'm not surprised you enjoyed your stint. Free roof over your head, food, sex, and the structure your life lacks.

When you plan on going back?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Team Folk Psychological Theorizers running a theoretical train on the raving meth head's cum-dripping anus in this thread.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Tay, seriously, what were you in jail for? If, indeed, you actually were.

Inmate Name: BARRETT, TAYLOR
Date of Birth: 5/26/1989
Height [...] : BARRETT, TAYLOR / 13-13466 San Joaquin County Jail 999 West Mathews Road French Camp, CA 95231
Booking [...] )   Misdemeanor   DRUGS/OR DRUGS W/ALCOHOL
Aliases: Aliases
BARRET, TAYLOR DON

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
More importantly did they make you submit to a DNA test  ( like another well known GetBig convict  ), no not the other convicts , the State

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
More importantly did they make you submit to a DNA test  ( like another well known GetBig convict  ), no not the other convicts , the State

Yeah, a sample of the DNA from his mouth would turn up multiple signatures.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Yeah, a sample of the DNA from his mouth would turn up multiple signatures.

:-X  :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This has gone from funny to I'm not clicking this thread anymore. What a mess.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Aint gonna work. He knows better than us, he's Tiberius!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
yeah the only positiv in tbombz life is his hiv test

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Im with you Wiggs. This shit is no longer funny. Tbombz is acting like a complete loser in life. I will not celebrate, or laugh at him anymore.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Tdongz is riding his CR125 off into the rainbow sunset with Jamichael on the back. 

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Watchin this tbumz fool crash and burn all on live TV internet..
H

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

ND not  even hiding the fact he's obsessed with me...LOLOL.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Deity is obsessive compulsive. Its getting old.