Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 69963 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Should I ' hide ' it like you via PM?  :D I never PMed you did I?  ;)

at least you admit it  :).  It's not like every single person here doesn't roll their eyes at your obsessive behavior anyway

oh and yes.....please post the one pm I sent you in 12 years...a grand total of six words .That's a real "smoking gun"  ::)

It was actually a joke on both of us because our bickering got that thread deleted.  That's before I realized just how much of an obsessed dickhead you are.   :D

I also find it funny that Mr. "racial sensitivity" is the one laughing the hardest at Tbombz troubles. I guess racism is off limits ( but only me....he's got no problem with the other 100 racist comments a day)

but a 40something year old man acting like an immature prick, and raking some 21 year old kid over the coals because he's got  some serious problems and needs guidance.... is OK in your book.

Ironically I'm with Wiggs on this one...it's not funny at this point and the kid needs help or he could very possibly wind up dead. But I can see where you just think that's hysterical.  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
No one wants to see Tbombs dead. But he's probably top 3 on the VEgas line of most people's dead pool right behind DA and Palumbo...

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Iron, can you chop Tbombs in the bunny suit in with this masterpiece?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

The schnitzel was undercooked that day and it was very breezy.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I havent read pages 2-8 yet guys

but ill say this

sacramento county jail had a new sherriff in town while I was in town

and so did san joaquin county jail as well  8)

(its amazing.what some.muscle and.good looks does for street cred when you know what cool is)  ;D

Tbombz doing his time like a man and in the meanwhile making other bitches open ass.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
at least you admit it  :).  It's not like every single person here doesn't roll their eyes at your obsessive behavior anyway

oh and yes.....please post the one pm I sent you in 12 years...a grand total of six words .That's a real "smoking gun"  ::)

It was actually a joke on both of us because our bickering got that thread deleted.  That's before I realized just how much of an obsessed dickhead you are.   :D

I also find it funny that Mr. "racial sensitivity" is the one laughing the hardest at Tbombz troubles. I guess racism is off limits ( but only me....he's got no problem with the other 100 racist comments a day)

but a 40something year old man acting like an immature prick, and raking some 21 year old kid over the coals because he's got  some serious problems and needs guidance.... is OK in your book.

Ironically I'm with Wiggs on this one...it's not funny at this point and the kid needs help or he could very possibly wind up dead. But I can see where you just think that's hysterical.  ::)

OMG everyone rolls their eyes  ::) I should reevaluate my e-behavior accordingly so I wont be looked at in anything less than favorable light by total strangers.

No smoking gun just pointing out your hypocrisy about your claim I'm ' stalking ' you. When in fact you PMed me. You want to portray this image of you being above nonsense when in fact you're not. I never bothered to take shit into PM especially with people I don't care about. Says a lot out you.

The joke was on YOU because YOU were the reason that thread got deleted. because YOU cried to the mods , because YOU were getting your ass handed to YOU by Wiggs. OneMoreRep said specifically he would keep that thread open of both parties agreed , Wiggs said leave it open and YOU said NO. You're not going to get away with rewriting history.

One , I'm not Mr racial sensitivity that would be Ron  ;) which is why he told YOU to fuck off with the racist shit. His house his rules. I agree that all the racist bullshit is part of what's wrong here as well as gimmicks , which would be you on multiple levels. You are what's wrong with this place and you should have been banned for it , not just your gimmick

Let's not pretend you give one flying fuck about Taylor , Mr I wish African babies die  :D Unlike you I wont pretend to care for Taylor. He's a grown adult and he decides if he wants to piss his life away no one can sway him otherwise I know this on a personal level.

OMG the King of melodrama lol raking a kid over the coals lol What about the starving African kids again? I wasn't even tough on him I posted a couple of pics ( which he posted ) and made a couple of dumb comments , hardly raking anyone over the coals. And again I don't care one iota about Taylor and wont pretend too either

And want to talk about a 40-something year old man acting immature? LMFAO your hypocrisy knows no bounds lol Bragging about want to punch booty in the face because she steals your attention? How about constantly posting pictures of your g/fs breasts to impress everyone? How about wanting to compared cars , houses and money with Wiggs ? That cringe worthy Youtube video of you posting  :-X

Do yourself a favor stop with your bullshit

Mr-sensitive-caring-compassionate-Groink is here  ::) YOU don't even believe your own bullshit lol

I know you wont respond to this and if you do it with be some nonsensical response I don't care either way. I'll just keep point out your bullshit.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Brilliant! Herr Schwarzenegger GetBiggerSteiner.    ;

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
OMG everyone rolls their eyes  ::) I should reevaluate my e-behavior accordingly so I wont be looked at in anything less than favorable light by total strangers.

No smoking gun just pointing out your hypocrisy about your claim I'm ' stalking ' you. When in fact you PMed me. You want to portray this image of you being above nonsense when in fact you're not. I never bothered to take shit into PM especially with people I don't care about. Says a lot out you.

The joke was on YOU because YOU were the reason that thread got deleted. because YOU cried to the mods , because YOU were getting your ass handed to YOU by Wiggs. OneMoreRep said specifically he would keep that thread open of both parties agreed , Wiggs said leave it open and YOU said NO. You're not going to get away with rewriting history.

One , I'm not Mr racial sensitivity that would be Ron  ;) which is why he told YOU to fuck off with the racist shit. His house his rules. I agree that all the racist bullshit is part of what's wrong here as well as gimmicks , which would be you on multiple levels. You are what's wrong with this place and you should have been banned for it , not just your gimmick

Let's not pretend you give one flying fuck about Taylor , Mr I wish African babies die  :D Unlike you I wont pretend to care for Taylor. He's a grown adult and he decides if he wants to piss his life away no one can sway him otherwise I know this on a personal level.

OMG the King of melodrama lol raking a kid over the coals lol What about the starving African kids again? I wasn't even tough on him I posted a couple of pics ( which he posted ) and made a couple of dumb comments , hardly raking anyone over the coals. And again I don't care one iota about Taylor and wont pretend too either

And want to talk about a 40-something year old man acting immature? LMFAO your hypocrisy knows no bounds lol Bragging about want to punch booty in the face because she steals your attention? How about constantly posting pictures of your g/fs breasts to impress everyone? How about wanting to compared cars , houses and money with Wiggs ? That cringe worthy Youtube video of you posting  :-X

Mr-sensitive-caring-compassionate-Groink is here  ::) YOU don't even believe your own bullshit lol

I know you wont respond to this and if you do it with be some nonsensical response I don't care either way. I'll just keep point out your bullshit.  

There is no bullshit.I don't make shit up and draw concusions to suit myself..like you do

I sent you one pm.. It wasn't a threat..or a meltdown..I laughed at you.  Shall I post it ?

You sit in your chair waiting until I make a post that you have issue with ..and you have a fucking stroke you try and get under my skin so hard....you have admitted it yourself.

You strike me as a woman with your constant complaining and  whining about what I post.  And yes...hate to break it to you...but every thread people say the same thing.."stfu you obsessed douche"  if the tampon fits.   :D

Serious question...do you think you're going to "win" or something ? I'll post what I want..I could give a fuck if you chase me around like a jilted lover forever.... you're making an asshole out of yourself.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Probably 10-15 minutes went into typing/modifying/editing this post.

That quantity of typing constitutes an official GetBig "meltdown."

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
ND, I think we need to bring Hulkster back so that you can get your kicks. I feel like your having e-fight withdrawals since the truce thread died.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

meltdown about a meltdown.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
ND, I think we need to bring Hulkster back so that you can get your kicks. I feel like your having e-fight withdrawals since the truce thread died.

Yes he needs a new battle to fight.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
meltdown about a meltdown.

Watch it pal.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Wolfox

• Getbig V

A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

you know what's funny? I have no problem with this guy.

I mean sure, I think he's an asshole... But who doesn't? kinda comes with the territory when you stalk people for years and years because they said one muscleman has more stridations on his ass than the other.  

But I don't stalk him or jump on every post he makes.  ND likes to argue in a vacuum where only his view applies...unfortunately for him that's not reality.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
There is no bullshit.I don't make shit up and draw concusions to suit myself..like you do

I sent you one pm.. It wasn't a threat..or a meltdown..I laughed at you.  Shall I post it ?

You sit in your chair waiting until I make a post that you have issue with ..and you have a fucking stroke you try and get under my skin so hard....you have admitted it yourself.

You strike me as a woman with your constant complaining and  whining about what I post.  And yes...hate to break it to you...but every thread people say the same thing.."stfu you obsessed douche"  if the tampon fits.   :D

Serious question...do you think you're going to "win" or something ? I'll post what I want..I could give a fuck if you chase me around like a jilted lover forever.... you're making an asshole out of yourself.

Nonsense. You make shit up.example? It was actually a joke on both of us because our bickering got that thread deleted. that's a blatant lie. That thread did NOT get deleted because of ' our bickering ' that thread got deleted because YOU cried to the mods once your mug shot got posted. OneMoreRep said specifically he would leave that thread untouched if both parties agreed. Wiggs said leave it YOU said NO. thread was deleted not because of ' our bickering '  you're not even a very good liar.

Irrelevant what it was and it was innocent. however not the point. Point was after the thread was deleted I left well enough alone. You sent me the PM to be a wiseass NOT a problem , just using it to point out your hypocrisy saying I'm stalking you lol The difference is I'm not the one crying about YOU are

I don't try to get under your skin that would be easy , mugshots , pictures of your g/fs face the details of your arrest  :D When I see something you post and it's hypocritical I'm going to rub your nose in your own shit.

Irony alert , irony alert lol When I post ' I'm done with this place ' or ' cry ' to the mods as much as you have then you'd have some legs to stand on. Until then once of us is a ' woman ' and a ' whiny bitch ' at that  ;) And who is everyone? your fan-boys? your gimmicks?  ??? You should see all the PMs from people who don't want to get involved in this debacle saying your ass should be banned and how you're just like Fat-Dave who acted like a tough-guy but melted the hardest  ;D

Win? that's your thinking , not mine. I'm not winning or ' losing ' like you like to think. Just posting nonsense on an internet message board. And you do care if I ' chase ' you around , if you didn't you wouldn't be bitching about every time I do. Melting down , hitting the report thread button whenever someone talks about your case lol

One of us takes this place a tad to seriously and it's not me.  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

;D

He got married , dude is pussy whipped. I think he gave up after Ronnie tied the not.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
you know what's funny? I have no problem with this guy.

I mean sure, I think he's an asshole... But who doesn't? kinda comes with the territory when you stalk people for years and years because they said one muscleman has more stridations on his ass than the other.  

But I don't stalk him or jump on every post he makes.  ND likes to argue in a vacuum where only his view applies...unfortunately for him that's not reality.

You know I never had a problem with you until you hid under a gimmick to call Wiggs the N word. That's a bitch move if there ever was one. We went back and forth over nonsense before no biggie but that was a dick move.

Gimmicks & Racists that's what's wrong with this place , you.  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
;D

He got married , dude is pussy whipped. I think he gave up after Ronnie tied the not.
yeah, he married a chick he met on POF, correct?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
You know I never had a problem with you until you hid under a gimmick to call Wiggs the N word. That's a bitch move if there ever was one. We went back and forth over nonsense before no biggie but that was a dick move.

Gimmicks & Racists that's what's wrong with this place , you.  :D

Funny there have been 1000 racist comments since then..some of them pretty brutal....I haven't heard a word out of you Malcom X.

Oh...and "hid" ?  I guess when I said " I'm Groink and this is my new account" you must have missed that   ;)

Like I said...you argue in a vacuum.. it's almost like you're talking to yourself...LOLOL.