Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 70126 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Other than what one reads here on the forums (much of it penned by himself) I don't really know the fellow in question.  Having said that I should like to point out this:

It is one thing to admonish a person by saying, "You've made your bed, now sleep in it" only to then watch them wet the bed and lay down in it.

So it is with this bundle of internet joy.

As previously said, he's reached rock bottom and now shows signs of digging.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Funny there have been 1000 racist comments since then..some of them pretty brutal....I haven't heard a word out of you Malcom X.

I've always said those things are what's wrong with this place. And Malcom X would be Ron because he doesn't stand for that shit when it gets personal , which is where you took it.

I always liked this board because it wasn't as heavily restricted as other places but that's a double edge sword.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Kiss and make-up you two. We have to save tbombz.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Kiss and make-up you two. We have to save this thread so we can grab some popcorn and watch the tragic  downfall of tbombz.
fixed...because there is no saving him...he has to want to save himself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I've always said those things are what's wrong with this place. And Malcom X would be Ron because he doesn't stand for that shit when it gets personal , which is where you took it.

I always liked this board because it wasn't as heavily restricted as other places but that's a double edge sword.

Right...and for the 10th time... That's AFTER he constantly posted my mugshot and was gloating how he was going to keep posting it and calling me convict..loser..old man ....etc.

You act like I just dropped the N bomb on him because I felt like it.  ::)

Funny since then... he's never even brought up anything of that nature.. and I don't get racial with him.

But apparently that's not good enough for you. Exactly when were you appointed hall monitor around here ?

Wolfox

• Getbig V

How old are you? I remember you from back in the days so you must be at least 30+? But you act like such a child. You've been on the internet so long yet you still cry over petty shit? Makes me think this has nothing to do with what you say it does.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Funny there have been 1000 racist comments since then..some of them pretty brutal....I haven't heard a word out of you Malcom X.

Oh...and "hid" ?  I guess when I said " I'm Groink and this is my new account" you must have missed that   ;)

Like I said...you argue in a vacuum.. it's almost like you're talking to yourself...LOLOL.

Oh...and "hid" ?  I guess when I said " I'm Groink and this is my new account" you must have missed that   ;)

Really? cause I can post quotes from your Seven Copper Coins account denying you were Groink , you had multiple gimmicks which again is part of the problem here.

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Honestly, no BS, I think he's jealous of you. I mean, check out his name, Narcissistic Diety. But those days are long gone for him. He's older now and probably dumpy looking. Then he sees you in your 40s still looking tanked out and lean with a hot wife. Yeah, he wishes. ND is filled with envy and jealously. 

Classic case of haterism.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
Honestly, no BS, I think he's jealous of you. I mean, check out his name, Narcissistic Diety. But those days are long gone for him. He's older now and probably dumpy looking. Then he sees you in your 40s still looking tanked out and lean with a hot wife. Yeah, he wishes.

Classic case of haterism.

Hi Groink
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
fixed...because there is no saving him...he has to want to save himself.

Then we gotta make him want to save himself!
O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Really? cause I can post quotes from your Seven Copper Coins account denying you were Groink , you had multiple gimmicks which again is part of the problem here.

I didn't make the comment with SCC . ;) and I told half the board in PM that was me too...I was having some fun..everyone (including you) knew it was me after a couple weeks.  But you just keep doing what you do.....leave shit out..ignore facts.. and pat yourself on the back  ;)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Hi Groink

You can have a mod check my ip. I'm not groink.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Wolfox

• Getbig V
95% of the board must also be Groink because we all agree ND has a crazy obsession with him.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
You can have a mod check my ip. I'm not groink.

Mods can't check IPs the only one who can is Ron. But you know this. And doesn't matter whose gimmick you are. You'll be in TO eventually most gimmicks drive themselves into the ground.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
95% of the board must also be Groink because we all agree ND has a crazy obsession with him.

Yeah. Anyone who thinks the most obsessed person on the board is obsessed..is clearly my gimmick .  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Mods can't check IPs the only one who can is Ron. But you know this. And doesn't matter whose gimmick you are. You'll be in TO eventually most gimmicks drive themselves into the ground.

If it doesn't matter why do you keep saying it

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Your definition of gimmick is someone who's honest and calls you out on your crazy obsession with groink.

Seek some help. Stop cluttering the board with your repetitive drivel at every whim.

A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
I didn't make the comment with SCC . ;) and I told half the board in PM that was me too...I was having some fun..everyone (including you) knew it was me after a couple weeks.  But you just keep doing what you do.....leave shit out..ignore facts.. and pat yourself on the back  ;)

I don't ignore facts I post them. You constantly crying to the mods ( fact ) you being a racist ( fact ) you having multiple gimmicks ( fact ) you melting down and leaving ( fact )

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
If it doesn't matter why do you keep saying it

It doesn't matter to me whose gimmick it is. I matter that gimmicks are one of the things wrong with this place. Just like racists that would be you and you.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Hey guys I am the REAL Groink.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
This ND guy presumes to speak as if he knows what it is wrong with this place while he follows posters around in every thread and spam posts the same shit over and over ad nauseum while 95% of the board tells him to stfu.

Yeah ND you really got this shit figured out.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
This ND guy presumes to speak as if he knows what it is wrong with this place while he follows posters around in every thread and spam posts the same shit over and over ad nauseum while 95% of the board tells him to stfu.

Gimmick meltdown , reported to the mods A'la Groink  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
I don't ignore facts I post them. You constantly crying to the mods ( fact ) you being a racist ( fact ) you having multiple gimmicks ( fact ) you melting down and leaving ( fact )

Ah....changing the subject, and acting like you didnt say what you just said...when proven dead wrong...another ND staple.....LOL.

Do you really think that every person here doesn't see right through your ridiculous rants ?  Like we can't follw a thread and recall what you were saying two days ago ? LOLOLOL.

You keep posting the saaaaaame shit...over and over and over.. its irrelevant. .everyone knows and nobody cares. But you act like you "got me"..hahaha...you really think I give a shit whether you approve of my behavior online ? ?  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

I can count about 15 people who have told him to STFU already..posters who have been here for ten years..I must have the most extensive network of gimmicks in history  ::)

Or maybe it's because he's a dick...and people around here call it like they see it  :D