Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 70126 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
agreed. in order to control the drug trade within AND outside the prison, organization is required ei paying guards mules ect.

when u get into powerful bikers and mafiosos or other gangsters in prison, they can make serious things happen on the outside rather easily. to say they aren't organized is rather stupid.

talking about JAIL vs PRISON.

people in JAIL are usually only there for a short period (less than 6 months).

jail is MUCH different than Prison.

Wolfox

• Getbig V

People come and go in LA County jails but the SURENO organization stays. There are organized gangs in jails so you were wrong.

A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
People come and go in LA County jails but the SURENO organization stays. There are organized gangs in jails so you were wrong.

no i'm not.

jail vs. prison is much, much different. I don't care how many southerners are there or how many Aryans are there. it's not the same.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
and who the fuck was talking about LA County Only?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
no i'm not.

jail vs. prison is much, much different. I don't care how many southerners are there or how many Aryans are there. it's not the same.

You really don't know what you are talking about and you're killing any credibility you think you have. SURENO is as deep in LA COUNTY as most prisons.

A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

defensive much?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
You really don't know what you are talking about and you're killing any credibility you think you have. SURENO is as deep in LA COUNTY as most prisons.

I really don't know what i'm talking about? you fucking punk ass bitch.. you really don't know me chump.

creadibility? what the fuck do I care about Sureno in LA county?

lets talk credibility then bitch. tell me about YOU guy... of did you just watch a few tv shows on the History channel and now you're an expert?

Wolfox

• Getbig V

You said jail, period. This is exactly what you said.

no organized gangs in jail, period.... nobody stays long enough to be/stay established.

You were speaking out your ass with your broad sweeping generalization that is at best debatable in some parts of cali and flat out WRONG in the specific example I have given with LA County. Either way you're wrong.

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/presumption/sweeping-generalisation/

Also with the fact that LA County's MC Jail is one of the largest jails in the world I'd say it's significant to this discussion especially being in California.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
is your ONLY point of reference the southern Mexicans in LA County? big fucking deal.

let me guess, you got a possession charge and was stuck in LA county for a month, now you're an expert? lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
You said jail, period. This is exactly what you said.

You were speaking out your ass with your broad sweeping generalization that is at best debatable in some parts of cali and flat out WRONG in the specific example I have given with LA County. Either way you're wrong.

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/presumption/sweeping-generalisation/

Also with the fact that LA County's MC Jail is one of the largest jails in the world I'd say it's significant to this discussion.

speaking out of my ass? you little dick sucking fa ggot... you don't fucking shit and it's obvious.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Everyone here who knows a damn thing about a damn thing knows you're speaking out your ass.

There are no organized gangs in jail? ok you punk buster.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Everyone here who knows a damn thing about a damn thing knows you're speaking out your ass.

There are no organized gangs in jail? ok you punk buster.

you must be in the LA area then right?

meet me in riverside then, we can discuss how much you really don't know.

shoot me an email desert.crossfit@yahoo.com

Wolfox

• Getbig V
is your ONLY point of reference the southern Mexicans in LA County? big fucking deal.

let me guess, you got a possession charge and was stuck in LA county for a month, now you're an expert? lol

LA County MC Jail... one of the largest in the world is according to you irrelevant to the term jails as it applies in California(the state where you, I and Tbombz live)? ? ? ? ?

You talk out your ass and you're stupid.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
you must be in the LA area then right?

meet me in riverside then, we can discuss how much you really don't know.

shoot me an email desert.crossfit@yahoo.com

Yes, I live in the LA area. And I don't give a fuck where you live. You're a dumb fuck who talks about shit he doesn't know about and thats a FACT.

A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Yes, I live in the LA area. And I don't give a fuck where you live. You're a dumb fuck who talks about shit he doesn't know about and thats a FACT.

yea, I don't know what i'm talking about.

come meet me.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
damn, too many getbig vendettas these days.

Who the fuck cares about gangs in jail... You bunch of fucking know-it-alls...  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
yea, I don't know what i'm talking about.

come meet me.

You don't know what you're talking about and thats a fact.

I'll meet you check your PMs.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
LA County MC Jail... one of the largest in the world is according to you irrelevant to the term jails as it applies in California(the state where you, I and Tbombz live)? ? ? ? ?

You talk out your ass and you're stupid.
I believe he could be also talking about mid west states...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I believe he could be also talking about mid west states...

This dude is from cali. Claims to have served time in CDCR. I could not care less either way.
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
speaking out of my ass? you little dick sucking fa ggot... you don't fucking shit and it's obvious.

all drugs - TPPIIP

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I am prtey good with formulas but I got no idea how that 'Shit is Real' formula works.

let me interrupt this discussion between ESFitness (whom I believe is the real thing)
and WOLFOX to enlighten you all with a real story ...

Many years ago I received a 'citatyion/award' for setting up a powerlifting program for some inmates who pretty bad characters.

FOr the first few years this powerlifting program was very effective and the warden was very happy.

Then the warden got very unhappy because one of the inmates escaped while participating at a contest in a local high school gymnasium.

Thatt was the end of that program and the warden hasn't spoken to me since.

But of the long term guards told me that that was one of the best programs that was ever conducted in that prison.

Much later they cancelled the weight lifting program because the inmates were getting too big to handle.

Other than that I know nothing about prison life.

thebrink

• Getbig V

misunderstood. yes prisons different from jails without a doubt

Wolfox

• Getbig V
misunderstood. yes prisons different from jails without a doubt

Prisons are different from jails but that doesn't mean that jails are absent of organized gangs. Since I assume we're talking about California jails I use the largest jail in the state as an example of why ESFitness is wrong in saying:

no organized gangs in jail, period....

He's wrong. Plain and simple.
A