Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 70125 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Prisons are different from jails but that doesn't mean that jails are absent of organized gangs. Since I assume we're talking about California jails I use the largest jail in the state as an example of why ESFitness is wrong in saying:

He's wrong. Plain and simple.

1 year less a day will still have a different lineup of characters chillin in the cells though, more to lose they'll take less risks.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
When told to jump, surenos jump, regardless of prison or jail.

Doesn't matter tho because EFS is wrong.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I am prtey good with formulas but I got no idea how that 'Shit is Real' formula works.

let me interrupt this discussion between ESFitness (whom I believe is the real thing)
and WOLFOX to enlighten you all with a real story ...

Many years ago I received a 'citatyion/award' for setting up a powerlifting program for some inmates who pretty bad characters.

FOr the first few years this powerlifting program was very effective and the warden was very happy.

Then the warden got very unhappy because one of the inmates escaped while participating at a contest in a local high school gymnasium.

Thatt was the end of that program and the warden hasn't spoken to me since.

But of the long term guards told me that that was one of the best programs that was ever conducted in that prison.

Much later they cancelled the weight lifting program because the inmates were getting too big to handle.

Other than that I know nothing about prison life.

Do prisoners have access to steroids? I've asked this a few times before and some people claim they do.

I don't believe it

There are some extremely jacked fellows on the show Lock Up, and I don't think they're getting any drugs. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Do prisoners have access to steroids? I've asked this a few times before and some people claim they do.

I don't believe it

There are some extremely jacked fellows on the show Lock Up, and I don't think they're getting any drugs. 
plenty of drugs run through thr prison system.  I cant see why steroids would be any different. ... probably less demand.

I have no idea as I was lucky enough to not get busted when I was shooting dope, I just know what ive learned from others.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

I don't believe it

two things..

#1, if you come in with a script for HRT, you'll get HRT.

#2, back in the day when 'paper products' were available (for Feline lovers.. vets know what i'm talking about), you could get orals in if you were carefull. it's freakin paper and while getting your stuff tossed, Co's will look right past it. pills on the other hand will get u caught quickly. they never test for AAS. only weed, pcp, speed, coke, and opiates.

.... then there's always insulin. you have to be carefull the person you get it from (like an old man in a wheelchair that they don't watch too closely) didn't have hep C... its a gamble. he'd load up a full 50iu pin, shoot his 8iu's or whatever, and slip the pin up his sleeve/jacket.. and pay the guy $10 or a dip of chew for it..... or you could get a 'used' pin, and wash it with alcohol and get a guy to pocket an entire bottle of slin... but that's dicey because you could get caught with it. just a regular slin pin with 40ius you could tape to a wall or bathroom stall or something and go in and shoot your 5iu's or whatever and leave it there, and never have it on you............ metformin and other oral 'insulin' drugs are easy to get, but not as effective and have shitty side's.

the whole theory about "prisoners getting too big" for the guards was BS. the prisons just didn't want to keep repairing the weight equipment usually. dumbbells get broken and bars get bent... and people get injured while training... costs the prison money. most states still have weights in the non-max units.

you'd be surprised at the numbers put up in powerlifting meets in prison. 155lb kids pulling 455+. 220lb old men pulling 705 ect...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
 ;D
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
two things..

#1, if you come in with a script for HRT, you'll get HRT.

#2, back in the day when 'paper products' were available (for Feline lovers.. vets know what i'm talking about), you could get orals in if you were carefull. it's freakin paper and while getting your stuff tossed, Co's will look right past it. pills on the other hand will get u caught quickly. they never test for AAS. only weed, pcp, speed, coke, and opiates.

.... then there's always insulin. you have to be carefull the person you get it from (like an old man in a wheelchair that they don't watch too closely) didn't have hep C... its a gamble. he'd load up a full 50iu pin, shoot his 8iu's or whatever, and slip the pin up his sleeve/jacket.. and pay the guy $10 or a dip of chew for it..... or you could get a 'used' pin, and wash it with alcohol and get a guy to pocket an entire bottle of slin... but that's dicey because you could get caught with it. just a regular slin pin with 40ius you could tape to a wall or bathroom stall or something and go in and shoot your 5iu's or whatever and leave it there, and never have it on you............ metformin and other oral 'insulin' drugs are easy to get, but not as effective and have shitty side's.

the whole theory about "prisoners getting too big" for the guards was BS. the prisons just didn't want to keep repairing the weight equipment usually. dumbbells get broken and bars get bent... and people get injured while training... costs the prison money. most states still have weights in the non-max units.

you'd be surprised at the numbers put up in powerlifting meets in prison. 155lb kids pulling 455+. 220lb old men pulling 705 ect...

Very cool, I appreciate your answer!!

I've asked a few times but was never satisfied with the explanations I got.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Paper Products?

Feline Lovers?

Stuff tossed?

What do these things mean exactly?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Paper Products?

Feline Lovers?

Stuff tossed?

What do these things mean exactly?

the first two I won't explain...

stuff tossed means your locker/cell/belonings searched.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Can someone chop little kids sitting around the table with Heath in this picture. Phil Heath got sent to the little kids table...I'ts as if he's sitting in a child's seat. lol at how tiny he looks...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
the first two I won't explain...

stuff tossed means your locker/cell/belonings searched.

Ah ok, thought you meant narcotics embedded in paper first, and thought you meant "Tossin' the Salad" with "Stuff tossed" lol

Nice to learn some new prison-lingo!

bigmc

• Getbig V
esf needs to spend less time watching the worlds toughest jails on cable tv

he is starting to believe his own hype

what type of person openly boasts about being in jail

someone with no self esteem

trying to be a bad ass on the internetz
T

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
vissy goona be pissed yo!

thebrink

• Getbig V

I don't believe it

why don't you believe it?

are you really this naive?  ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
damn, too many getbig vendettas these days.

Who the fuck cares about gangs in jail... You bunch of fucking know-it-alls...  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
why don't you believe it?

are you really this naive?  ???

They smuggle in drugs that are in demand, I can't see anyone working hard and risking arrest to smuggle in steroids for the few idiots that want to juice in prison.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Would hit

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Tbombz looking decent, particularly whilst maintaining damaging drug addiction and being stuck in jail.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
They smuggle in drugs that are in demand, I can't see anyone working hard and risking arrest to smuggle in steroids for the few idiots that want to juice in prison.

You give their intelligence way too much credit. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

steroids are rarely "smuggled" in... it's paper products that used to be mailed in... a couple articles in MD kinda fucked that for a while.

and it's not about working hard and risking arrest... it's about money.

prison guards don't make shit, and not all are 100% by the book upstanding citizens... they have problems and bills like everybody else.

that being said... you have to realize that the majority of stuff that gets smuggled into prison ISN'T narcotics or steroids.. it's tobacco.

it's risk vs. reward.

does heroin get smuggled in? weed? sure... because the payout is great for the amount you need and the risk is somewhat small... smuggling in pills is more difficult (higher risk of #1 the CO getting caught and #2 the inmate getting caught with the pill ... and ratting on the CO). plus, if they get caught bringing in "drugs" (controlled substances) they get more charges (possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to distribute, ect...)... as opposed to bringing in tobacco which is just an "introduction of a banned substance into a prison" or whatever they call it.. rarely a felony, usually a class 1 misdemeanor, but the CO will still lose his job.... you pay $50 for a can of chew in prison and make $100 off it by selling $5 dips, or you get a pack of cig's and sell them for $8-10 each (uncut, original roll...), or if you break up the tobacco and roll your own (with bible paper) you can charge $3-4 each...... so, there's a huge profit without the risk of getting another charge.. you might go to the hole and lose your money (but if you're smart, you have other people hold onto your money and have money on other peoples books and pay them a small percentage.... so you may have 135 on your books, and $18 coin on your person, but you may also have 12 other guys holding onto the same amount of coin).

thebrink

• Getbig V
ESFitness keepin it real like its lethal

saving up for those zoom zoom and wam wams at the commissary ain't easy.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
steroids are rarely "smuggled" in... it's paper products that used to be mailed in... a couple articles in MD kinda fucked that for a while.

and it's not about working hard and risking arrest... it's about money.

prison guards don't make shit, and not all are 100% by the book upstanding citizens... they have problems and bills like everybody else.

that being said... you have to realize that the majority of stuff that gets smuggled into prison ISN'T narcotics or steroids.. it's tobacco.

it's risk vs. reward.

does heroin get smuggled in? weed? sure... because the payout is great for the amount you need and the risk is somewhat small... smuggling in pills is more difficult (higher risk of #1 the CO getting caught and #2 the inmate getting caught with the pill ... and ratting on the CO). plus, if they get caught bringing in "drugs" (controlled substances) they get more charges (possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to distribute, ect...)... as opposed to bringing in tobacco which is just an "introduction of a banned substance into a prison" or whatever they call it.. rarely a felony, usually a class 1 misdemeanor, but the CO will still lose his job.... you pay $50 for a can of chew in prison and make $100 off it by selling $5 dips, or you get a pack of cig's and sell them for $8-10 each (uncut, original roll...), or if you break up the tobacco and roll your own (with bible paper) you can charge $3-4 each...... so, there's a huge profit without the risk of getting another charge.. you might go to the hole and lose your money (but if you're smart, you have other people hold onto your money and have money on other peoples books and pay them a small percentage.... so you may have 135 on your books, and $18 coin on your person, but you may also have 12 other guys holding onto the same amount of coin).

Cool, very interesting