Author Topic: New Photo surfaced, TUPAC ALIVE, Does Fiddy Juice  (Read 9348 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: New Photo surfaced, TUPAC ALIVE, Does Fiddy Juice
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2008, 05:46:32 AM »
name one song that says its ok to sell drugs and steal?
I know what you mean though, Music is sucking at the moment, im a Hiphop/rap fan and it is becoming repetitive, I dont mind some 50, nelly, diddy, timbaland, hell even timberlakes last album was good.

well, even if it doesn't say so explcitly, these people show other people that you can get lots of money and "bitches" and are totally cool when you sell drugs, drive around and shoot people because they wear a different bandana.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2008, 05:49:59 AM »
I can reel off hundreds of songs with these guys talking about shooting and killing each (not necessarily a bad thing if they didn't already have at least 4 kids by the age of 16) . The others are about them fucking and thus creating a new batch of fatherless criminals.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2008, 05:51:51 AM »
I can reel off hundreds of songs with these guys talking about shooting and killing each (not necessarily a bad thing if they didn't already have at least 4 kids by the age of 16) . The others are about them fucking and thus creating a new batch of fatherless criminals.

LMFAO!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2008, 05:52:26 AM »
well, even if it doesn't say so explcitly, these people show other people that you can get lots of money and "bitches" and are totally cool when you sell drugs, drive around and shoot people because they wear a different bandana.

i think the vid clips you guys are referrring to are from the 80's, i cant recall one video in the late 90's or today where a handgun or drugs are present..sure theres always are reference to weed, but every rock star and hollywood star snorts cocaine, or gets pulled over for a DUI.

its not as bad as you think, but if ofcourse if i had to look at most videos today and had to analyse it and criticise it i would say, there sexist, they promote alcohol and endorse wearing sunglasses in a nightclub..

Why the fuck am i defending this shit i dont know, but i do understand where u guys are coming from.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2008, 05:54:45 AM »
the ones that rap about that shit are still broke and still shooting in the "hood"

you think Diddy, Jay Z, 50, Nelly, Usher, Nas are in the hood selling crack and shooting eachother.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2008, 06:01:46 AM »
i think the vid clips you guys are referrring to are from the 80's, i cant recall one video in the late 90's or today where a handgun or drugs are present..sure theres always are reference to weed, but every rock star and hollywood star snorts cocaine, or gets pulled over for a DUI.

its not as bad as you think, but if ofcourse if i had to look at most videos today and had to analyse it and criticise it i would say, there sexist, they promote alcohol and endorse wearing sunglasses in a nightclub..

Why the fuck am i defending this shit i dont know, but i do understand where u guys are coming from.

the difference is that rockstars DO drugs, but normally do not brag about it, but rappers tell you how they "survived" or got "rich" by selling drugs and diong other crimes.

Surely they do not have to do that now, but all that 50 Cent "i got shot so many times" "every other drug dealer wanted to kill me" etc leads to one thing:
I guess even the dumbest realize not anyone can be a rapper, but everyone can be a drug dealer.

A rockstar sells himself as a rockstar, but a rapper sells himself as a rapping drug dealer / murderer (Snoop) / robber. "Keeping it real" is the stuff they sell.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2008, 06:07:12 AM »
the ones that rap about that shit are still broke and still shooting in the "hood"

you think Diddy, Jay Z, 50, Nelly, Usher, Nas are in the hood selling crack and shooting eachother.

Dude, you're either deliberately missing the point or just plain missing it. I am saying that gansta rap legitimizes and glorifies the gangster lifestyle. Sure, maybe the guys singing this shit aren't gangsters themselves - but they do like to play at it sometimes - but the message is clear. I would extend that to all virtually all rap music. It is not 'don't go to jail like Rakim and Leroy did' 'If you have a kid, raise it' 'get a real job', it's 'get money and material wealth any way you can'.

The more people plug this shit the more it gains acceptance. The the extent that now it's middle class white kids in back to front baseball caps buying half this shit. The message is a bunch of crap and symbolic of the dumbing down of American - and Western - society  in order to accommodate a group of people who contribute NOTHING but raised crime and hungry mouths they ask US to feed.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2008, 06:10:40 AM »
the difference is that rockstars DO drugs, but normally do not brag about it, but rappers tell you how they "survived" or got "rich" by selling drugs and diong other crimes.

Surely they do not have to do that now, but all that 50 Cent "i got shot so many times" "every other drug dealer wanted to kill me" etc leads to one thing:
I guess even the dumbest realize not anyone can be a rapper, but everyone can be a drug dealer.

A rockstar sells himself as a rockstar, but a rapper sells himself as a rapping drug dealer / murderer (Snoop) / robber. "Keeping it real" is the stuff they sell.

They dont sell it, Interscope does..they have a marketing division, they tell the "thugs" what to say, what to wear and how to dress, white kids are buying CD's, Black kids dont (no racist, but they bootleg) the execs (white people) know what white teens want, and thats what you are seeing today on TV.

Hiphop is fucking huge, 50 cent and Lil wayne are the only artists to sell over a million copies in the last 3 years in any genre,  not bad since hiphop/rap fans are all kid with net access and can download instead.

You cant stop hip hop and not because Diddy and 50 are better then you its because corprate america invests in it.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2008, 06:16:02 AM »
They dont sell it, Interscope does..they have a marketing division, they tell the "thugs" what to say, what to wear and how to dress, white kids are buying CD's, Black kids dont (no racist, but they bootleg) the execs (white people) know what white teens want, and thats what you are seeing today on TV.

Hiphop is fucking huge, 50 cent and Lil wayne are the only artists to sell over a million copies in the last 3 years in any genre,  not bad since hiphop/rap fans are all kid with net access and can download instead.

You cant stop hip hop and not because Diddy and 50 are better then you its because corprate america invests in it.

So what? That's no excuse for the rappers themselves. The SS used the same excuse after WW2: They were just acting on behalf of the goverment.

as for "hiphop is fucking huge", that's no excuse as well for it being bad for society. Again, i refer to the Nazis: They held the majority as well, right?

If america invests in it, they are very dumb because they make money by destroying their societies morals and ethics.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2008, 06:19:58 AM »
So what? That's no excuse for the rappers themselves. The SS used the same excuse after WW2: They were just acting on behalf of the goverment.

as for "hiphop is fucking huge", that's no excuse as well for it being bad for society. Again, i refer to the Nazis: They held the majority as well, right?

If america invests in it, they are very dumb because they make money by destroying their societies morals and ethics.
Bingo!!!!!!!! you nailed it bro..What the fuck does America care bout Morals and ethics.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2008, 06:21:51 AM »
Bingo!!!!!!!! you nailed it bro..What the fuck does America care bout Morals and ethics.

No, you dont get it.

Why the fuck DOESN'T america care abot it ethics and morals?

It will kill its own society this way.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2008, 06:25:24 AM »
No, you dont get it.

Why the fuck DOESN'T america care abot it ethics and morals?

It will kill its own society this way.
because of Money and Greed,  thats all that America loves, Cash.. why are they in Iraq, to help the iraqis?????

But dont blame 50 cent for america's morals and ethics problems, they had those issues before there was rap music.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2008, 06:31:56 AM »
Wow, and he hasn't aged a day since he died 20 years ago!  ::) ::)
I didn't know Pac died in '88.  ::)
!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2008, 06:38:02 AM »
I didn't know Pac died in '88.  ::)

Yes, he died even before that. 2pac is an immortal vampire.

because of Money and Greed,  thats all that America loves, Cash.. why are they in Iraq, to help the iraqis?????

But dont blame 50 cent for america's morals and ethics problems, they had those issues before there was rap music.

You are right, it's not a single cause, but it keeps adding up.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2008, 06:38:55 AM »

if there’s music we can use it we need to dance

we don’t have that time for psychological romance

io856

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2008, 06:40:22 AM »
Quickerblade, do you have a soft spot for the "american negro" image?

You always have black men in your avatar and rap sayings as personal text.

Are you a wigger?  :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2008, 06:44:05 AM »
Quickerblade, do you have a soft spot for the "american negro" image?

You always have black men in your avatar and rap sayings as personal text.

Are you a wigger?  :D
good point, I like Rap music, i like wesley snipes movies, but i do like stallone and enjoy ben stiller's movies too.
I like the NBA, but i also follow the NRL (australian football) not a wigger at all though..
but if liking rap/hip hop and having wesley snipes on my avatar makes me a wigger then thats fine by me.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2008, 06:44:55 AM »
Gotta agree somewhat with Quickerblade. Even if 50 cent often comes off as a gangster goat, he _IS_ a lot smarter than most of his compadres from "the hood". He seems to seize opportunity and create shit for himself (even when he sold drugs, he was pretty entrepreneurial and he built himself up according to the film about him at least, but Debussey tends to believe that).

Now he has made sure that his earnings are invested soundly, and he has gotten great returns on his investments.

Regardless of how a man talks, you can see how he really is from his actions, and 50 cent has done a lot of smart things to get himself to where he is, it is NOT just a coincidence.

Moosejay

Re: New Photo surfaced, TUPAC ALIVE
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2008, 06:46:06 AM »
I added If fiddy juiced so you can jack off to the BB relevant thread, dreaming about a muscular blackman jabbing things in his butt.

If I ran into "Fitty" cent, I would not call him that.

I'd say, "Fifty", or "Half Dollar"

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2008, 06:48:01 AM »
If I ran into "Fitty" cent, I would not call him that.

I'd say, "Fifty", or "Half Dollar"
White people trying to sound street say "Fitty", the rest of the world says "Fifty".
!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2008, 06:49:18 AM »
White people trying to sound street say "Fitty", the rest of the world says "Fifty".

Are you white or black or beige?

Moosejay

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2008, 06:50:15 AM »

I'd never try to sound street. Him spelling it that way is like him trying to make the likes of me to be like him.

No.

io856

« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2008, 06:50:20 AM »
Gotta agree somewhat with Quickerblade. Even if 50 cent often comes off as a gangster goat, he _IS_ a lot smarter than most of his compadres from "the hood". He seems to seize opportunity and create shit for himself (even when he sold drugs, he was pretty entrepreneurial and he built himself up according to the film about him at least, but Debussey tends to believe that).

Now he has made sure that his earnings are invested soundly, and he has gotten great returns on his investments.

Regardless of how a man talks, you can see how he really is from his actions, and 50 cent has done a lot of smart things to get himself to where he is, it is NOT just a coincidence.

Debussey, does it not infuriate you that the culture he is involved in glorifies an extravagant lifestyle whilst frowning upon legitimate avenues of acquiring wealth.

The market will direct funds towards it's desires so I suppose it's just about meeting demand.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2008, 06:52:04 AM »

Moosejay

« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2008, 06:52:49 AM »

Kinda like the boxer (Thomas?) who lost to Klitschko last weekend.

Big payday for the father of 7?

Perhaps.

He seemed like a solid citizen...7 kids, and works a solid job to support them.

BUT...

His entourage of 'helpers' numbered at least 12.

THAT is what will make him go broke.

Posse's and entourages...pathetic