Author Topic: My honest review of pj brauns new intra powder (review posted)  (Read 8607 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: My honest review of pj brauns new intra powder
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2014, 05:58:36 PM »
Thousands weekly?  Impressive.  What are your margins?

Stupid question that deserves a stupid answer....
?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2014, 07:17:09 PM »
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/dta.1735/abstract

A synthetic stimulant never before studied in humans, 1,3-dimethylbutylamine (DMBA), was suspected of being present in dietary supplements. DMBA is an analogue of the pharmaceutical stimulant, 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA), which was recently banned by the US Food and Drug Administration. We obtained all dietary supplements sold by US distributors that listed an ingredient on the label, such as AMP Citrate, that might be a marketing name for DMBA. Supplements were analyzed for the presence and quantity of DMBA. Fourteen supplements met our inclusion criteria and were analyzed by two separate laboratories using ultra high performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) - mass spectrometry and a reference standard. The identity of DMBA was confirmed in 12 supplements in the range of 13 to 120 mg DMBA per serving. Following recommendations on the supplement label for maximum daily intake, customers would consume from 26 to 320 mg of DMBA per day. Supplements containing DMBA were marketed to improve athletic performance, increase weight loss and enhance brain function. DMBA has never before been detected in supplements. The stimulant has never been studied in humans; its efficacy and safety are entirely unknown. Regulatory agencies should act expeditiously to warn consumers and remove DMBA from all dietary supplements

i bet it works great :D
"

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2014, 07:19:38 PM »
It's quite the poor business decision, of course a simpleton like you would look at the shock value of the name and that it gets some sales but you do not consider the big picture.

I think I really need your help. I'm sure your business acumen is really astounding. Other than being an insider, what businesses have you built?

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2014, 07:21:12 PM »
Thousands weekly?  Impressive.  What are your margins?

We do better than breaking even.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2014, 07:49:56 PM »

Except you waste it like a Hebrew would on fancy car rentals (even more lame) and McMansion mortgages in expensive areas of Boca...

Dude, you do realize you are pushing supplements that have a limited success run, right?

Wake up!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2014, 08:35:15 PM »
Are you upset with me ???

Maybe. Ill have to talk over my emotions with a friend and get back to you.
X

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2014, 08:38:41 PM »
Except you waste it like a Hebrew would on fancy car rentals (even more lame) and McMansion mortgages in expensive areas of Boca...

Dude, you do realize you are pushing supplements that have a limited success run, right?

Wake up!
Of course he doesn't realize any of that- seriously the guy is dumb as a box of rocks.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2014, 08:42:49 PM »

“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.” - H.L. Mencken

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2014, 09:19:33 PM »

Wake up!

If it's ok with you I'm going to just enjoy it while it lasts and have fun while I can! Lol. Life is good boys.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2014, 10:09:39 PM »
Maybe. Ill have to talk over my emotions with a friend and get back to you.

Ok I'd like to Skype with you later and patch things up if possible bro.  :D

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2014, 10:30:55 PM »
If it's ok with you I'm going to just enjoy it while it lasts and have fun while I can! Lol. Life is good boys.

You need a wake-up call NOW, you selfish fool. 

At least one of you has children and a family to consider ahead of everything else.  Instead, you're out "making it rain" like an insecure wannabe celebrity.  Be a man!

Now, you made it this far, I'll give you that.  But, the real question is, do you have what it takes to stay?  I used to be just like you and Aaron.  It took me to spend everything before I wised up.

Finally, try this on for something to "enjoy":  Driving around in rented exotic cars may be cool, but try watching the next generation passionately run the company you helped build.

Nothing lasts forever unless you have the will to make it so, PJ.  This is your wake-up call.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2014, 10:34:13 PM »

At least one of you has children and a family to consider ahead of everything else.  Instead, you're out "making it rain" like an insecure wannabe celebrity.  Be a man!

Now, you made it this far, I'll give you that.  But, the real question is, do you have what it takes to stay?  I used to be just like you and Aaron.  It took me to spend everything before I wised up.

Finally, try this on for something to "enjoy":  Driving around in rented exotic cars may be cool, but try watching the next generation passionately run the company you helped build.

Nothing lasts forever unless you have the will to make it so, PJ.  This is your wake-up call.

Ok Dad.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2014, 01:03:11 AM »

Here's a thought. How about you just let PJ do whatever the hell he wants ? Lol. I mean, wtf, dude ?!

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2014, 02:47:16 AM »
I think most people would be better off with a few cups of strong coffee before training, pre workouts as with most sups are just a means to a lighter wallet.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2014, 04:56:44 AM »

Sounds like a solid business plan
I know, you don't

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2014, 06:17:47 AM »
Ok I'd like to Skype with you later and patch things up if possible bro.  :D

PM me your details  :-\
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2014, 11:16:27 AM »

You're a moron.  Shut up when grown folks are talking
A

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2014, 05:08:05 AM »
This is not accurate.

GI clearance time is nothing close to HBCD.

you are right actually

thats why my next intra workout will be peptopro + HBCD

whitewidow

« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2014, 05:15:41 AM »
Use steroids and HGH fuck supplements. Id say the only supplement worth a shit is Hydrolyzed whey protein if you don;t have time to prep a meal and  waxy maize starch for Intra. steroids/HGH/Insulin/certain peptides/anchileries plus waxy maize Intra = Monster!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2014, 05:20:15 AM »
did we ever get a review of this?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2014, 06:11:01 AM »
Review of prime nutritions intra md

Appearance
I liked how the jug looked

Scoop placement
The stupid scoop was buried and I had to dig around to get it out and powder spilled. Would have been nice if they took the time to put it on top

Smell
Very nice smelling orange scent. Made my mouth water

Taste
Good not great
Slightly gross but bearable
Wished it tasted more citrusy

Acne
Made me break out after a few days
I did not enjoy that
Biotest never did that to me

Digestion
Felt bloated and sluggish after drinking
Even when smaller dose used
Caused stomach upset

Soreness recovery
Still felt sore
Did not notice anything like advertised

Hydration
Felt more hydrated in workout

An ok at best product
Not worth money I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it

I did not finish jug

Cool idea I guess
2.1 out of 10
w

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2014, 06:28:05 AM »
Supplements = placebo effect + lighter wallet

whitewidow

« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2014, 07:27:16 AM »
Buy HGH and juice. Steroids are cheap,HGH is expensive but HGh releasing peptides and Insulin is super cheap!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2014, 09:15:58 AM »
reviewing a supplement powder is like reviewing a fake three dollar bill