Author Topic: Pacos comment on Ronnies meals in his video.  (Read 11650 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Pacos comment on Ronnies meals in his video.
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 05:12:32 PM »
Ronnie mentions in one of his later videos (I believe it was Relentless) that Mits went to sleep before he ate his later meals.
yeah he supposedly stays up until 3 or 4 in the morning and doesn't sleep very much so he probably got another solid meal and a shake.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 05:12:43 PM »
ronnie eats some grosse shit off season.

after i first watched his cost of redemption, i bought a couple boxes of old fashion grits, a bunch of containers of egg whites, and some kraft singles and tried out his little concoction....     :-X disgusting

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 09:01:38 PM »
there's no evidence showing high protein diets help build muscle faster..

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 09:16:25 PM »
there's no evidence showing high protein diets help build muscle faster..

That's because you're not supposed to be drinking it straight from the tap.  Try some steak and eggs instead.   :-X

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 09:28:57 PM »
right now I am force feeding myself and I eat about 5000 calories of clean food a day. 6000 when I decide to eat some ice cream.

that's a fuck load of food(for me at least) and I want to trow up everyday when I go to sleep because my belly is so bloated

I call bullshit on anyone claiming to eat more than 7-8000 calories a day of clean food

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2008, 09:30:52 PM »
Ronnie already commented on this in his last video. He said that Mits was asleep and missed about half of his meals. Ronnie said he only sleep 5 hours a night or so and has his last meal at 3 am
Team Yates

dustin

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2008, 09:37:10 PM »
right now I am force feeding myself and I eat about 5000 calories of clean food a day. 6000 when I decide to eat some ice cream.

that's a fuck load of food(for me at least) and I want to trow up everyday when I go to sleep because my belly is so bloated

I call bullshit on anyone claiming to eat more than 7-8000 calories a day of clean food

The difference between eating that many calories clean and dirty is like night and day. I've eaten that many calories in a day easily. I've mowed on hash and ate thousands of calories in spaghetti alone (it did not stay down, mind you), then ate for hours more. But to eat clean food and/or whole foods is much different.

When you cut out the high GI sugars and fat, just focusing on positive fats, moderate to low carbs and high protein just a few thousand feels like a chore. After a few thousand calories it starts getting a little uncomfortable, in my experience at least.

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2008, 09:48:36 PM »
The difference between eating that many calories clean and dirty is like night and day. I've eaten that many calories in a day easily. I've mowed on hash and ate thousands of calories in spaghetti alone (it did not stay down, mind you), then ate for hours more. But to eat clean food and/or whole foods is much different.

When you cut out the high GI sugars and fat, just focusing on positive fats, moderate to low carbs and high protein just a few thousand feels like a chore. After a few thousand calories it starts getting a little uncomfortable, in my experience at least.

oh eating 5-6000 calories a day with weight gainer shakes and mcdonald is easy as fuck. I did it often.

but eating 5000 calories a day of clean food like I do right now is starting to make me want to puke, you get tired of eating real fast.
it's only been a month since my off-season started and I am already tired of eating, but that's the only way to grow

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2008, 09:59:26 PM »
You folks are right, eating becomes a chore when you're trying to put down clean food.  Mits captured me eating all of my meals and was up 5:00am to film it all.  He is a class act and will be missed in the bodybuilding industry.  I'm sure glad we put the DVD together.  I spoke to him in Vegas at the USA and he's doing ok- moving back home to Japan.

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2008, 10:00:23 PM »
You folks are right, eating becomes a chore when you're trying to put down clean food.  Mits captured me eating all of my meals and was up 5:00am to film it all.  He is a class act and will be missed in the bodybuilding industry.  I'm sure glad we put the DVD together.  I spoke to him in Vegas at the USA and he's doing ok- moving back home to Japan.

how many calories a day are you eating when you are trying to grow, mr.faildo ?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2008, 10:18:04 PM »

Hey, Chris!! Been watching your DVD numerous times and Ive been taking notes.

Your portions for your protein were kinda hard for me to eat at first. Times I thought I was going to throw up cause it felt like a lot of food! I was wondering how the hell you do it almost everyday. Especially the chicken...

But since using your marinade recipee...gosh!! That saved me!!! So Ono!!!

Now I know how you are able to stick to your diet! Getting your dvd was a blessing and I learned a lot from it...thank you!

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2008, 10:26:02 PM »
Hey, Chris!! Been watching your DVD numerous times and Ive been taking notes.

Your portions for your protein were kinda hard for me to eat at first. Times I thought I was going to throw up cause it felt like a lot of food! I was wondering how the hell you do it almost everyday. Especially the chicken...

But since using your marinade recipee...gosh!! That saved me!!! So Ono!!!

Now I know how you are able to stick to your diet! Getting your dvd was a blessing and I learned a lot from it...thank you!
Thanks bro, the marinate makes a big difference when trying to eat chicken year round.  I have no problems with 12oz of chicken per meal when it is marinated.  I'm glad you're still taking notes and applying my secrets.  Keep up the good work.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 10:32:48 PM »
Same here the DVD is great.  I've watched it several times already.  Check me out at www.ironjoeleahy.com and give me some feedback if ya have a second.  I used to stress so bad because I would have a couple table spoons of peanut butter a day and then two years of stressing later I see your DVD, crazy...................  I would sneak the table spoons in pre-contest and feel like I cheated but vascularity would pop out in the legs.  Its just ironic to me is all.  Why is Mitz done?  I have all his DVDs I do my morning cardio to his tapes.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2008, 10:58:36 PM »
Out of all the pro's i believe Jay eats the most clean food... if there is someone else that eat more i would be surprised. Most guy do eat 6,000-8,000 calories offseasons but not clean.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2008, 11:11:55 PM »
Out of all the pro's i believe Jay eats the most clean food... if there is someone else that eat more i would be surprised. Most guy do eat 6,000-8,000 calories offseasons but not clean.

Then you gotta watch Faildo's DVD! Faildo eats clean even in the off season and on-season!

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2008, 11:50:47 PM »
Then you gotta watch Faildo's DVD! Faildo eats clean even in the off season and on-season!

What I meant was I don't believe anyone eat the large amount of clean food per day... lots of guy do eat clean year round... i believe it's the best way to go.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2008, 02:24:19 AM »
maybe ronnie was smart enough to realize that its not necessary to overeat as much as all the other bb

pro, amateur, hobbys

there is no need to eat 500-600 grams of protein and 5000-8000 kalories as most of them do

this is stress to the body and not helpful in any way

if you want look like kovac eat eat eat....

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2008, 03:35:23 AM »
dude shut the fucck up, i like a lot of your posts but gimme a break with the "i know the pros" bullshit. ::) do you have any idea how many "cheeseburgers and chili cheese fries" 12,000 calories is?
not much bro----IM not a pro---Im not fat and Im not on juice but when I go to mcdonalds Ill routinely and easily eat

2 double cheeseburgers (440 calories each) 880 calories
1 mcchicken sandwhich 360 calories
2- 4 piece mcnuggets (190 calories each) 380 calories
1 Large fries 500 calories

thats 2120 calories in one meal------and Im sure a pro can out eat me easily-----teh calories in fast food add up quick

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2008, 04:03:51 AM »
This is what seems to be happening, Pros will claim to eat little in the oof-season and claim to eat a lot while dieting, they lie plain and simple. The reality is they eat like elephants in the off season and they eat like infants for shows. If you are under endorsment contract with a supplement line you can't say you eat 12 000 calories because then the food takes the credit and not the supplement. While dieting you get cut practicly starving yourself, but then again the dietary supplements don'ty take credit, so they eat 10 carb meals, ya right.
Yes. Paco do that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2008, 07:33:15 AM »
Everyone here needs a reality check except for Candizzle and Kyomu. Pros eat 12 000 easy. I juat went through 100 chicken drums in the last 3 days, my word. Stavios, stop and think how unintelligent your post was... No offence, I have a lot of respect for you and I admire your drive, but I need to speak frank with you.  You say you eat up 6000 cal in a day right, You only managed to get 4th at your provincial championships as a teen under 200 pounds and over 6 feet, but you eat 6000 calories off season, what on earth makes you think someone who has won an Olympia title, the top of the world, and is well over 300 pound under six feet can't eat 2 plates for everyone you eat. Of course some pros eat that much.

As for Quackert Oats you have zero knowledge of anything bodybuilders do, every time I open a thread someones dissing you because you are so nieve.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2008, 08:13:01 AM »
^ I really doubt Kyomu eats 6K day.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2008, 08:14:59 AM »
AHAHAAHHAAHAH!!!!  bodybuilding talk

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2008, 08:19:20 AM »
Everyone here needs a reality check except for Candizzle and Kyomu. Pros eat 12 000 easy. I juat went through 100 chicken drums in the last 3 days, my word. Stavios, stop and think how unintelligent your post was... No offence, I have a lot of respect for you and I admire your drive, but I need to speak frank with you.  You say you eat up 6000 cal in a day right, You only managed to get 4th at your provincial championships as a teen under 200 pounds and over 6 feet, but you eat 6000 calories off season, what on earth makes you think someone who has won an Olympia title, the top of the world, and is well over 300 pound under six feet can't eat 2 plates for everyone you eat. Of course some pros eat that much.

As for Quackert Oats you have zero knowledge of anything bodybuilders do, every time I open a thread someones dissing you because you are so nieve.

i eat 2500-3000 cals all the time and i compete at 212-215 in heavies. Im 5'9

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2008, 08:30:59 AM »
i eat 2500-3000 cals all the time and i compete at 212-215 in heavies. Im 5'9

Yes, and here's the thing: people's metabolisms do NOT differ that much. Which is why you can fairly accurately predict someone's BMR by his stats. That's why Kyomu can't eat that much without looking like a whale after a while, "clean" food or not.

Some bodybuilders claim to increase their food intake come diet time. BS. What they mean is that the food volume is higher since they are eating food that is not as calorie dense.

Anyone think two bodybuilders with similar stats have such different metabolic needs that one may need 3000 calories while one needs 6000 to sustain the same amount of muscle?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2008, 09:10:49 AM »
when i was training propperly i was doin 8,000 pretty easy.. only thing stoppn me havn more was the cost of the fucker on top of the drugs and everyday bills.... havn a big appetite is part of whats needed to move up