Author Topic: Size (fat) acceptance?!?!?  (Read 8338 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Size (fat) acceptance?!?!?
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2015, 10:31:12 AM »
Yeh I find that amazing too.... Or the sympathy that an alchy will get, yet they look down there noses at us and tut..

I remember in my early 20's taking my top off to get a mole on my back inspected and he actualy tutted the cheeky c.unt, told me to watch this n that

Well, thats because alcoholics are not on stage posing in a glittery thong and showing their manhood to schmoes.

Alcoholism and sticking needles in your ass to get big arms are demonstrably different types of conditions.
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2015, 10:36:47 AM »
Sometimes fat fucks get told off for being disgustingly obese, a fat piece of shit I had to work alongside went to the docs over his 'bad back' and said the doctor bollocked him as soon as he set foot in her office and thought she was in the wrong as if it was perfectly normal to be 260lbs at 5'5 tall, bloke stunk of fucking shit as well

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2015, 10:07:22 AM »
One of many defects I see in fat people is that they think they're gonna die if they don't eat for more than two hours.

If you notice, it's always the fatsos bringing food to the pool or the park, and lord knows they can't attend any sort of event without hitting the concession stand.

They need to be reminded that the  100k+ calories they're holding in their fats cells will tide them over for a while.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2015, 11:16:54 PM »
So I just stupidly watched 5 minutes of a show over here called 'no fatties allowed'. Stupid because some fat people's attitudes fuck me right off.

So I caught a segment on a dating site run by a guy who goes through and deletes member profiles if they get fat. Which apparently is requested by the typically good looking people. One of these fat slags was all up in bingo wings about it, so they arranged a meeting with the owner, her and 2 hippos she took along.

These stupid fat bitches are asking questions like;

Who made him god?
Why does he get to decide what is or isn't attractive?
What gives him the right to delete profiles based on appearance?

Erm, it's his website, his business. I'm pretty sure that gives him the right. It's what a high number of his customers requested, why should he upset the many to please the few?

So then Jabba 1, Jabba 2 and Jabba 3 sat scrolling through the site on a tablet, absolutely ripping to shreds every single slim pretty girl they saw based on nothing but their photos. All the while flapping on about how they deserve acceptance, image shouldn't matter and it's what's inside that counts. Stupid fat fucking hippocrites.

I had to switch off the TV and go for a fag. Rant over  ;D

Saw a bit of this programme. I turned the tv off after 5 minutes.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2015, 11:42:21 PM »
One of many defects I see in fat people is that they think they're gonna die if they don't eat for more than two hours.

If you notice, it's always the fatsos bringing food to the pool or the park, and lord knows they can't attend any sort of event without hitting the concession stand.

They need to be reminded that the  100k+ calories they're holding in their fats cells will tide them over for a while.

That's also a very common bodybuilding trait!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2015, 06:49:56 AM »
:D

I could literally write a book about these cows in my office.

Someone brings cakes in, and the herd rushes to the table and you hear the inevitable "Ooooo how many sins do you reckon are in these?" or "I'm going to take one of these they're quite small"

One whale once exclaimed "I'm not eating today, got my weigh in at Slimming World!"

The next day she comes in and a few of the other pod members gather round to hear about her dieting success as she weighed 2 pounds lighter than 6 years ago when she started (no one mentions the fact that she had her leg amputated during that time)

I used to work on a floor with around 200 people. We called all the fat girls units and there was one who was the Big Unit.

On Cake day she was there picking up 4 pieces and her gut almost hit the cakes (was joking she was going to pick it up like that and take it back to her desk). We were on the third floor you could feel it shake when she walked about 3 metres from you.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2015, 07:17:36 AM »
I used to work on a floor with around 200 people. We called all the fat girls units and there was one who was the Big Unit.

On Cake day she was there picking up 4 pieces and her gut almost hit the cakes (was joking she was going to pick it up like that and take it back to her desk). We were on the third floor you could feel it shake when she walked about 3 metres from you.

Jesus...
?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2015, 07:52:15 AM »

It's all a big joke to these slobs until the inevitable health issues arise.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2015, 09:11:12 AM »
If all fat chicks looked like this it'd be great but most look like birth control.
I

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2015, 11:14:52 AM »
If all fat chicks looked like this it'd be great but most look like birth control.

All fat bitches do look like that,absolutely fucking disgusting. You have to be trolling with that post

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2015, 11:38:27 AM »
All fat bitches do look like that,absolutely fucking disgusting. You have to be trolling with that post

They're the only women that make him feel in shape.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2015, 12:00:43 PM »
I was in the army w/ a guy who said sh#$ like that ^.  Then one night I saw him w/ this chick who was 200lbs+ w/ tree trunk thighs, a VW bug-sized butt, a tiny waist & FFF firm tits topped off by a flawless blue-eyed face sitting on top of a pencil-sized neck.  He didn't talk any more fat chick sh$# after that.

;D
I

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2015, 12:17:49 PM »
I'm starting to think that the fitness craze has made things worse.

In my neighborhood, there are a number health clubs and Yoga studios. Yet, most of the women I see coming out of these places are fat.

What happens is that they use their little workout as a rationalization to eat whatever they want, "I earned this!"

However, they don't bother to do the third grade math which would show that the 200 calories they burned exercising isn't gonna offset the extra 1000 cals they eat afterwards.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2015, 03:35:34 PM »
I'm starting to think that the fitness craze has made things worse.

In my neighborhood, there are a number health clubs and Yoga studios. Yet, most of the women I see coming out of these places are fat.

What happens is that they use their little workout as a rationalization to eat whatever they want, "I earned this!"

However, they don't bother to do the third grade math which would show that the 200 calories they burned exercising isn't gonna offset the extra 1000 cals they eat afterwards.

People just eat too much all the time. The hour of yoga or running sessions is nothing compared to a calorie rich diet everyday for years and years. Basically all their lives.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2015, 03:48:47 PM »
I like fat people. When they fall down they make funny noises and sometimes they don't get back up.
a