Author Topic: Racist in Chief at it again..  (Read 4892 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Racist in Chief at it again..
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2016, 11:17:28 PM »
Yeah, whatever. Racist in chief all but praised BLM. It was Obama's own word not West's. Ben Shapiro wrote something similar. Wait, let me guess..fuck him too.

You got it.

Obama told the truth. You can support police and black lives matters.

They aren't mutually exclusive.

Obama gets it. People like you don't.

Simple.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 11:31:38 PM »
You got it.

Obama told the truth. You can support police and black lives matters.

They aren't mutually exclusive.

Obama gets it. People like you don't.

Simple.

That's a delusional thought process. BLM supports the killing of cops. This is fact.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2016, 11:35:51 PM »
That's a delusional thought process. BLM supports the killing of cops. This is fact.
As sure as the Earth is flat!

Fact!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2016, 11:51:35 PM »

Show me where BLM said that.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2016, 11:55:01 PM »
From their own goals.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

9. The movement hates police officers. Police officers are people. Their lives have inherent value. This movement is not an anti-people movement; therefore it is not an anti-police-officer movement. Most police officers are just everyday people who want to do their jobs, make a living for their families, and come home safely at the end of their shift. This does not mean, however, that police are not implicated in a system that criminalizes black people, that demands that they view black people as unsafe and dangerous, that trains them to be more aggressive and less accommodating with black citizens, and that does not stress that we are taxpayers who deserve to be protected and served just like everyone else. Thus the Black Lives Matter movement is not trying to make the world more unsafe for police officers; it hopes to make police officers less of a threat to communities of color. Thus, we reject the idea that asking officers questions about why one is being stopped or arrested, about what one is being charged with, constitutes either disrespect or resistance. We reject the use of military-grade weapons as appropriate policing mechanisms for any American community. We reject the faulty idea that disrespect is a crime, that black people should be nice or civil when they are being hassled or arrested on trumped-up charges. And we question the idea that police officers should be given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to policing black communities. Increasingly, the presence of police makes black people feel less rather than more safe. And that has everything to do with the antagonistic and power-laden ways in which police interact with citizens more generally and black citizens in particular. Therefore, police officers must rebuild trust with the communities they police. Not the other way around.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2016, 07:29:48 AM »
From their own goals.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

9. The movement hates police officers. Police officers are people. Their lives have inherent value. This movement is not an anti-people movement; therefore it is not an anti-police-officer movement. Most police officers are just everyday people who want to do their jobs, make a living for their families, and come home safely at the end of their shift. This does not mean, however, that police are not implicated in a system that criminalizes black people, that demands that they view black people as unsafe and dangerous, that trains them to be more aggressive and less accommodating with black citizens, and that does not stress that we are taxpayers who deserve to be protected and served just like everyone else. Thus the Black Lives Matter movement is not trying to make the world more unsafe for police officers; it hopes to make police officers less of a threat to communities of color. Thus, we reject the idea that asking officers questions about why one is being stopped or arrested, about what one is being charged with, constitutes either disrespect or resistance. We reject the use of military-grade weapons as appropriate policing mechanisms for any American community. We reject the faulty idea that disrespect is a crime, that black people should be nice or civil when they are being hassled or arrested on trumped-up charges. And we question the idea that police officers should be given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to policing black communities. Increasingly, the presence of police makes black people feel less rather than more safe. And that has everything to do with the antagonistic and power-laden ways in which police interact with citizens more generally and black citizens in particular. Therefore, police officers must rebuild trust with the communities they police. Not the other way around.

Whatever makes you feel better....

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2016, 10:45:14 AM »
Obama = POS, self loving, race baiting, Muslim tool bag...

Who are the dumb fucks hat voted this retard in? The same ones who are ruining the country.
Prick should have been kicked off the podium, talking about other shit (himself, and other poor rapist victims) rather than the dead officers. Major POS.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2016, 12:33:48 PM »
Obama = POS, self loving, race baiting, Muslim tool bag...

Who are the dumb fucks hat voted this retard in? The same ones who are ruining the country.
Prick should have been kicked off the podium, talking about other shit (himself, and other poor rapist victims) rather than the dead officers. Major POS.

Agree..did his long-winded rambling actually make sense this time?
K

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2016, 01:13:23 PM »
coach,

you won't even admit to being a birther.

why would we take anything you say seriously?   Be brave, man.

As some of you may remember, I was a democrat and will admit to voting for Obama.
I thought the birther crap was total nonsense and feel that Obama did ok overall with the economy.
But his refusal to call Islamic Terrorists by name and have an all out assault on ISIS made me wonder about his leadership. The final straw was when he lit up the White House with the Gay Rainbow .
That disgusted me.

But,  my observations of actual events within recent years has caused me to switch political parties.
I've always been on the side of law and order regardless of politics.
The majority of elected democrats now side with thugs and speak out against the police.

Thus, I'm voting for Trump in Nov despite my support of Rubio in the primary.
I swear, I'd rather vote for Shizzo then Hildabeast.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2016, 01:25:41 PM »
As some of you may remember, I was a democrat and will admit to voting for Obama.
I thought the birther crap was total nonsense and feel that Obama did ok overall with the economy.
But his refusal to call Islamic Terrorists by name and have an all out assault on ISIS made me wonder about his leadership. The final straw was when he lit up the White House with the Gay Rainbow .
That disgusted me.

But,  my observations of actual events within recent years has caused me to switch political parties.
I've always been on the side of law and order regardless of politics.
The majority of elected democrats now side with thugs and speak out against the police.

Thus, I'm voting for Trump in Nov despite my support of Rubio in the primary.
I swear, I'd rather vote for Shizzo then Hildabeast.

1. What does calling them by any specific name matter? will it change their behavior or change ours?
2. No American President will be foolish enough to call for an all assault on ISIS unless there is a direct terrorist act on America soil. And I don't mean some sketchy line connection.  The next president will attempt to make it a UN directed engagement even though American forces will lead the charge.  When the caskets come home the American public will ask why are we sending our lads to die for Europe and the blame the President.

I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2016, 01:33:07 PM »
The republicans are so hell bent on Hillary not being the next president that they are willing to elect a democrat wearing a red tie.

Trump responses..

1. Are you pro life... sure why not, I wasn't in the past but now I see the light. God bless America
2. Do you still want to ban Muslims.. only the bad ones from places that we don't like.
3. Are you anti gun control.. sure why not.. what other answer can I give, I can't change the law anyway.
4. Will you pull out of Nafta.. yes, after we take a look and review it
5. Will you change SSN..  No
6. Lets cut taxes and increase military.. won't that increase our debt? I don't care, I won't be around to deal with the consequences anyway.

And for the record.. Hillary is no better

I

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2016, 02:20:19 PM »
1. What does calling them by any specific name matter? will it change their behavior or change ours?
2. No American President will be foolish enough to call for an all assault on ISIS unless there is a direct terrorist act on America soil. And I don't mean some sketchy line connection.  The next president will attempt to make it a UN directed engagement even though American forces will lead the charge.  When the caskets come home the American public will ask why are we sending our lads to die for Europe and the blame the President.

I can't stomach a political party that opts to side with criminals instead of law enforcement.
FYI, Trump wasn't my 1st choice and he's not perfect but he's 100x better then Hildabeast.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2016, 02:52:04 PM »
Lets hope the president has not forgot about the much needed regulation of the fitness industry.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2016, 02:55:18 PM »
I can't stomach a political party that opts to side with criminals instead of law enforcement.
FYI, Trump wasn't my 1st choice and he's not perfect but he's 100x better then Hildabeast.

can you tell me how or better yet send me an article link showing a political party siding with criminals?  Your perception might be different from the reality as is mostly the case when dealing with political discussions.

Also, I don't know anyone that is anti police but that doesn't mean that you can't question some of their actions.  As a matter of fact I would argue that we need to question our law enforcement officers more.. every police should be wearing a camera and every police car should have one as well. This way we ensure that they are following the law and when someone is convicted it is without question. Does saying that make me anti-police?

I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2016, 07:23:47 PM »
From their own goals.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=613262.0

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2016, 08:30:22 PM »
Yeah, whatever. Racist in chief all but praised BLM. It was Obama's own word not West's. Ben Shapiro wrote something similar. Wait, let me guess..fuck him too.

Coach, which one of the following are you, the one to the left or the one to the right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2016, 08:38:34 PM »
Coach, which one of the following are you, the one to the left or the one to the right?

The big blue one.....of course :-\

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2016, 09:02:09 PM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2016, 05:24:55 AM »
Go ahead, admit you voted for the clown in chief twice.

Coach, are you one of those conservatards who states he likes black people so long as they "don't act like that" and "aren't ghetto"?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2016, 12:34:03 PM »
Coach doesn't act this way around his black athletes.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2016, 01:17:35 PM »
Col. West, Herman Cain, et al. -- they don't write, maintain, or produce any of their social media.  It's handled by a 3rd party content provider on a rev share basis.

FYI please don't be so gullible, Coach.  It's clickbait for morons.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2016, 02:00:37 PM »
Col. West, Herman Cain, et al. -- they don't write, maintain, or produce any of their social media.  It's handled by a 3rd party content provider on a rev share basis.

FYI please don't be so gullible, Coach.  It's clickbait for morons.

It doesn't make the story any less credible. I posted a second similar story in the second post.