Author Topic: at the beach or pool: made fun of more cutler or obese man/woman?  (Read 1963 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
just thought i would put this pondering question out there for you folks: this past weekend as i sat at my apartment complex resort like pool, packed with people (it's a totally meat market on the weekends! I guess most apartment complex pool are when you think of it!)

a thought occured to me what if jay cutler showed up, got down to his posing suit and walked around, swam,etcetera and at the same time some grossly obese man or woman did the same? who would get the most negative looks and comments?

unfortunately, i think it would be jay. while both bodytypes are the extreme, it's more common in our society to see an obese person than someone of cutler's muscularity and size. not to mention if cutler wore a posing suit to said pool! would it be different if he wore long surfer swim trunks?

both the obese person and jay would get negative comments such as "gross, what a freak", and be laughed at, etcetera, but jay would also get the "juicer,druggie, weirdo, asshole,stuck on himself, show off, steroid loser, fag" comments too!

yeah, there might be a few guys who would think it was cool and awesome to be in jay's shape and wish they could be and yes a few women who might be turned on, but the majority would be assholes and/or jealous of jay (of course laughs and comments made out of earshot!)

kind of sad that mr.olympia who worked hard for his physique for years, ate well and so on would be thought of as just as "steroid loser" by people who think all one has to do is take a bucket load of illegal drugs and look that way thought  while the obese person who doesn't take of themselves would get the lesser worse treatment!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: at the beach or pool: made fun of more cutler or obese man/woman?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 08:48:02 AM »
what do they say when they see your balding 5'8" 167 pound skinny/fat body?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:49:31 AM »
  But Jay would at least be regarded as someone who obviously busts his ass at what he does and doesn't let himself go the way the obese woman probably did. And who would most people rather look at?

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 08:55:29 AM »
just thought i would put this pondering question out there for you folks: this past weekend as i sat at my apartment complex resort like pool, packed with people (it's a totally meat market on the weekends! I guess most apartment complex pool are when you think of it!)

a thought occured to me what if jay cutler showed up, got down to his posing suit and walked around, swam,etcetera and at the same time some grossly obese man or woman did the same? who would get the most negative looks and comments?

well  if that's what you're thinking about on a saturday at you're apartment complex resort pool packed with people then you really need to have a long talk with yourself

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 09:16:15 AM »
not gonna read all that shit but i have this to say why make fun of anyone ever? not very nice IMO

maybe you are fucked up in the head thinking it is and need help
Z

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 09:18:00 AM »
Tom, please kill yourself. Thank you, Tom.
a

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 09:19:17 AM »
well  if that's what you're thinking about on a saturday at you're apartment complex resort pool packed with people then you really need to have a long talk with yourself

LOL
HAHA, RON.....

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 09:25:57 AM »
who cares! seriously who cares if people like cutlers or an obese physique less

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 09:43:10 AM »
bluedevil:  thought of during the day, not a saturday night friend

tommywishbone: great user name  ::) what's with all the hostility? stop listening to iggy pop music! ( and i used that term  music very loosely!)

bluto: your right NO ONE should be made fun of! but people do! just was curious as to people's mindset and inset on this subject!

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 11:42:51 AM »
bluedevil:  thought of during the day, not a saturday night friend

WELL

that's a completely different situation all together then

my bad

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 11:53:29 AM »
Cutler would be stared at and an object of fascination far more than a dime a dozen lardass. Obese is the norm these days.
O

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 12:18:03 PM »
Bullseye

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 12:25:05 PM »
is that TOM....Prince....no wonder!!!

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 12:26:00 PM »
geez people meaning playboy and bluedevil! not that i have to defend myself (again!) on posting this thread topic, it was a random thought i had sitting on my chair around the pool and seeing various people and yes noticing people who were in shape and the ones who were obese and by my people watching noticing how people on various shapes and sizes and looks were treated. nothing more.

just thought i would post a thread in regard to bodybuilding/bodybuilders and body image that people have of themselves and each other. gimme a break! laugh!

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 02:43:17 PM »
WELL

that's a completely different situation all together then

my bad

Yes, in the evening he was jerking off to aforementioned earlier thoughts.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 02:47:50 PM »
what about bodybuilder who training long time and put hard work into diet yet he is bulking so his abs not ripped but he still is muscluar but looks like he has a bit gut...and usually when its bulking time u dont tan so u probably be pasty if u go to pool people probably make fun of you but that will probably make u mad because u put a lot of effort into your body to only get so so apperance while bulking so why not try to stay lean and have clean bulk?
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 11:44:37 AM »
jay did say that people laugh at him

E
E

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 12:02:15 PM »
what about bodybuilder who training long time and put hard work into diet yet he is bulking so his abs not ripped but he still is muscluar but looks like he has a bit gut...and usually when its bulking time u dont tan so u probably be pasty if u go to pool people probably make fun of you but that will probably make u mad because u put a lot of effort into your body to only get so so apperance while bulking so why not try to stay lean and have clean bulk?

i