Author Topic: Anadrol/Tren E/Test E/EQ; Critique and Advice  (Read 1440 times)

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
  • Always challenge yourself
Anadrol/Tren E/Test E/EQ; Critique and Advice
« on: February 25, 2013, 02:00:14 PM »
Going to run Equipoise and Test E and cruise on that after my first cycles two week break with pct.

1. Would you say Equipoise Cyp need be administered EOD or E2D to ensure effectiveness? I know the ester is shorter than enthanate, and around prop I think maybe higher.

This is to say If I were running say, @ 600mg per week, (300mg x2) cyp.

2  Logically, I'm thinking that if my receptors at that point being saturated, then after getting a break and being unaffected they should promote new growth, correct? Then blast for 3 months with tren e/test e/eq anadrol.

Something like this;
Anadrol 60mg kicker weeks 1-4

Tren Enanthate 400mg/ml 2x per week 1-12
Test E 500mg/ml 2x per week 1-12
Equipoise cyp 300mg/ml 2x week 1-12

Test Prop 125mg/ml EOD 12-14

Tues/Fri Pinn Sched

Again, at this point if I haven't gravitated to my legs, my ass will be a pincushion so while it may not be the best case scenario to have long esters in terms of optimizing my blood levels, I frankly think my @ss will require it.

Opinions? Critiques welcome and ya, I guess tear it up ;)

*Also I used some compounds that I can source hg, so please suggest alts or different esters would be fine, but like most I am limited to what I can access.*

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Anadrol/Tren E/Test E/EQ; Critique and Advice
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 03:13:22 PM »
Use tren ace! Vastly superior to enanthate

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
  • Always challenge yourself
Re: Anadrol/Tren E/Test E/EQ; Critique and Advice
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 03:17:25 PM »
Use tren ace! Vastly superior to enanthate

Again, at this point if I haven't gravitated to my legs, my ass will be a pincushion so while it may not be the best case scenario to have long esters in terms of optimizing my blood levels, I frankly think my @ss will require it.

*Also I used some compounds that I can source hg, so please suggest alts or different esters would be fine, but like most I am limited to what I can access.*

Not too sure you saw that, I want to make huge gains and I figure the tren will balance out the bloat of the anadrol, support huge gains.

Tren Ace would require EOD pinning to maintain blood levels...ouch :(