Author Topic: Maxadrol  (Read 10349 times)

peroni

• Getbig III
Maxadrol
« on: September 12, 2007, 10:16:57 AM »
I'm currently wrapping up my 3rd week of Maxadrol. I've been on a gaspari stack with no gains made, etc etc. I've done creatine until I'm ready to vomit and all kinds of trib and other test boosters. This stuff works.

My strength has gone through the roof! I'm 39 years old and have never been stronger or looked better. I'd highly recommend this stuff to people looking for a kick as long as you take care of the liver and do a pct (I'll start my pct after week 4 and do it for 4 weeks.) The maxadrol cycle is 6 weeks. I'll stay on liver protection the entire time.

peroni

• Getbig III
Re: Maxadrol
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 05:58:07 AM »
For those interested, here's what happened.

I had let my weight drop to @ 205 before the cycle...
I weighed the other day at 218 and I'm hard. The strength is crazy high and I was able to fill in a few weak points of mine such as calves as I focused on them a lot.

I'm in the final week now and on a reduced dosage 3 caps to 2 last week to 1 this week) and on the PCT (gaspari novadex) as well as continuing liver protection.

Everything is great except my libido went to hell  around week 4.

I'm not even interested in sex or even cracking one off. That apparently happens on this stuff and a few days of PCT restores your sex drive. I'll post that result as well when it applies.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 07:48:20 AM »
For those interested, here's what happened.

I had let my weight drop to @ 205 before the cycle...
I weighed the other day at 218 and I'm hard. The strength is crazy high and I was able to fill in a few weak points of mine such as calves as I focused on them a lot.

I'm in the final week now and on a reduced dosage 3 caps to 2 last week to 1 this week) and on the PCT (gaspari novadex) as well as continuing liver protection.

Everything is great except my libido went to hell  around week 4.

I'm not even interested in sex or even cracking one off. That apparently happens on this stuff and a few days of PCT restores your sex drive. I'll post that result as well when it applies.

I also did these "designer supps" before like Super Drol, M1T, HAVOK etc
Your Libido starts going to hell because you HPTA starts shutting down at the end of week two.
A word of advice do your PCT rather to long than to short, it does take longer than just a few days for things to come right

Beejis60

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 08:37:09 AM »
I'd be wary of using 6-bromo for PCT.  Pat Arnold says it does not do the job a good PCT product should but I can't find the study.  Plus I trust just about anything that comes out of his mouth when he's not blatantly joking/pimping his stuff (i.e. 11oxo makes your johnson grow!).  Plus, maxadrol is a rather "heavy" steroid; I would definitely be using a SERM for PCT, or at the very minimum Trione and reservatrol with a 2-week preload and continuous use on cycle of milk thistle, red yeast rice, saw palmetto, and hawthorn berry or, simply, cycle support.

apparentluck(1)

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 02:45:16 PM »
I'm currently wrapping up my 3rd week of Maxadrol. I've been on a gaspari stack with no gains made, etc etc. I've done creatine until I'm ready to vomit and all kinds of trib and other test boosters. This stuff works.

My strength has gone through the roof! I'm 39 years old and have never been stronger or looked better. I'd highly recommend this stuff to people looking for a kick as long as you take care of the liver and do a pct (I'll start my pct after week 4 and do it for 4 weeks.) The maxadrol cycle is 6 weeks. I'll stay on liver protection the entire time.

who makes this stuff. ive seen different bottles for it. and where did you get it? thanks

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR MAXADROL? I CAN'T FIND IT HERE.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 11:09:45 AM »
Any good Serms you recommend?