Author Topic: Craig Titus cries like a little bitch in court.  (Read 11624 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Craig Titus cries like a little bitch in court.
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2007, 09:59:53 AM »
massive amounts of drugds (roids, GH, and meth, E, etc).  Not to mention ridiculous stress last year or so. Also probably hasn't been out in the daylight in a long time.  Def looksprematurely aged

dickerson elbow

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2007, 10:13:38 AM »
"wahhhhh, they're gonna give me the death penalty, ...wahhhh" :'(

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2007, 10:24:42 AM »
I cried because i was stuck in anger management class last tuesday night and missed american idol.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2007, 11:23:41 AM »
I cried because i was stuck in anger management class last tuesday night and missed american idol.
good thing "barney and Freinds" comes on early in the day huh ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

Governor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2007, 11:37:59 AM »
Wasn't it Titus who was famously quoted as saying "I made that bitch lick her own shit off my dick"?

Who was he talking about?

Where did he say this?

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2007, 12:00:28 PM »
Craig and kelly were disgusting human beings....even 10 years ago.....everyone with any sense knew it.....when I moved to Venice in 97, everyone had a "Craig Titus ripped me off and Im gonna kill him...." story....until he got out of jail, then everyone from Irv Gelb to Guy Grundy to ed Connors was kissing his ass.....what makes me laugh is all the people that are so shocked at what eventually happened.....

No matter how fucked up Melissa was, I wonder if Craig (that miserable asshole) and the c*nt Kelly let her cry before they tazered her and killed her....what a little bitch he is, Big Man with all the advice for everybody, and hes gonna end up rotting in jail on murder 1......couldnt he think about all teh smack that poured out of his mouth over the years, and wait till hes in his cell alone to do the seven year old little girl imitation?

Where are all the idiots who were writing in about how "nice" Craig and kelly were?   

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2007, 12:21:37 PM »
Craig and kelly were disgusting human beings....even 10 years ago.....everyone with any sense knew it.....when I moved to Venice in 97, everyone had a "Craig Titus ripped me off and Im gonna kill him...." story....until he got out of jail, then everyone from Irv Gelb to Guy Grundy to ed Connors was kissing his ass.....what makes me laugh is all the people that are so shocked at what eventually happened.....

No matter how fucked up Melissa was, I wonder if Craig (that miserable asshole) and the c*nt Kelly let her cry before they tazered her and killed her....what a little bitch he is, Big Man with all the advice for everybody, and hes gonna end up rotting in jail on murder 1......couldnt he think about all teh smack that poured out of his mouth over the years, and wait till hes in his cell alone to do the seven year old little girl imitation?

Where are all the idiots who were writing in about how "nice" Craig and kelly were?   

Tell us more dude.  I mean we hear a lot of rumours around here and innuendo but nobody has had the ball to really tell us what exactly he did wrong, what exactly was so bad about the guy. Was Titus and his wife really into crazy sex stuff or is that just a bunch of rumours too? Without the facts its hard to know what to believe about his guy.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2007, 12:23:17 PM »
this thread:

X

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2007, 12:25:47 PM »
not if insidescoop gives us the inside scoop.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2007, 12:27:13 PM »
don't count on it  ;)
X

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2007, 12:28:27 PM »

very true

I COULD feel sorry for the dude even based on some of the low life shit he had done in the past before this murder.......he's sitting there now, looking so fucking pathetic and old, but for some dumb reason I just keep thinking of Melissa, dead, tied up in a bundle, stuffed into a trunk and set on fire and all my sympathy for Craig just kind of disappears.  ::)

funny how that works, huh?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2007, 12:30:16 PM »
Tell us more dude.  I mean we hear a lot of rumours around here and innuendo but nobody has had the ball to really tell us what exactly he did wrong, what exactly was so bad about the guy. Was Titus and his wife really into crazy sex stuff or is that just a bunch of rumours too? Without the facts its hard to know what to believe about his guy.

all that stuff has been posted on here many times over the past few years...just do a search.

But to sum it up....basically they sold and did drugs and banged as many people as possible and ripped off as many people as possible...in a nutshell

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2007, 12:30:33 PM »
very true

I COULD feel sorry for the dude even based on some of the low life shit he had done in the past before this murder
funny how that works, huh?

what low life shit he has done in the past? seriously?

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2007, 12:32:02 PM »

FACTS?!?!?

How about thwe fact that he is a convicted felon who went back to jsil for violating his parole 10 years ago?  That as part of that situation it involved ripping off MANY people....all a matter of record....forget about the "rumors", what about the cold hard facts that are known?  that he killed a young girl (no matter how fucked up she is) along with his wife and tried to burn her body in the middle of an empty desert?  tjhat he and his wife were pretty well known rec drug users?  What other things do you need to know about?     There are lots of people into crazy sex stuff, but they still mange to live their lives without committing crimes and without killing any body.

Are you really asking what was so bad abouit the guy?  YOU are the type of person that would come to Venice, meet Craig, and then get wrapped up in his world of stupidity because "Craig and kelly are sooooooo nice......"

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2007, 12:54:16 PM »

FACTS?!?!?

How about thwe fact that he is a convicted felon who went back to jsil for violating his parole 10 years ago?  That as part of that situation it involved ripping off MANY people....all a matter of record....forget about the "rumors", what about the cold hard facts that are known?  that he killed a young girl (no matter how fucked up she is) along with his wife and tried to burn her body in the middle of an empty desert?  tjhat he and his wife were pretty well known rec drug users?  What other things do you need to know about?     There are lots of people into crazy sex stuff, but they still mange to live their lives without committing crimes and without killing any body.

Are you really asking what was so bad abouit the guy?  YOU are the type of person that would come to Venice, meet Craig, and then get wrapped up in his world of stupidity because "Craig and kelly are sooooooo nice......"

no not at all. Its just that all we hear is what a jerk the guy was(before the murder), but nobody says specifically why. Im not defending him. It just seems that people actual protect him in a way because I think they are protecting the whole sub culture of bodybuilding and what goes on at contests and parties and in and around Venice.

I think Craig and Kelly were probably typical in their behavior except that they were more obvious about it which bothered the people that kept it under cover. They let the drugs get the best of them and they screwed up. But I dont think they were that far off from the typical bodybuider culture. Everyone says they hated Craig long before the murder but nobody says exactly why. I am just asking why. Did he sell fake gear? Did he sleep with other peoples girlfriends?, was he stealing?, was he beating up women? was he spreading malicious rumours? was he a pervert? nobody really says.

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2007, 01:06:10 PM »
Im afraid this bodybuilding "subculture" that everyone is so interested in is less than the fantasy's most have....sure, when there is beautiful bodies and money and power....casual sex will follow.....but these full blown orgies I hear about...Ive never witnessed, nor even heard about from fellow bodybuilders in venice...sorry guys, less exciting than it really is...really, a bunch of bodybuilders with limited earning power sucking up to drug dealers, writers, photographers, editors, supplement companies....the bodybuilders have so little power its sad......

Craig did all of the above....but its only hearsay....look at what is KNOWN about him, and you can guess that what isnt known publicly is pretty much worse....but nothing that juicy, just the fact that he and kelly are pathetic people, and the cult (ure) of bodybuilding let them get away with taking advantage opf people for a long time.......

Praise Jesus....right, dear sweet Kelly?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2007, 01:13:12 PM »

Praise Jesus....right, dear sweet Kelly?

I hear ya. your being honest.

hahaha well of course, Kelly has found God what choice does she have. Its either God or Brenda Kelly.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2007, 01:46:59 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/iview/titus040130.htm

"How did you propose to her [Kelly Ryan]?" - Ron Avidan

"I used a line from the movie Jerry MacGuire. But first I went to her father, who could not stand me, because of my background. Her father is a CEO of an advertising company, who actually worked for David Pecker, the chairman of AMI and Weider, and talks to him sometimes. It was after the 2000 Ironman, after the show, when I told her father in the parking lot that I wanted to marry Kelly. He said absolutely not, no way. But it took a little bit of convincing, I finally talked him into it. I got Kelly a ring, we went out to dinner at Del Frisco's in Santa Monica, and I said to her 'I cannot promise you that we will never argue. I cannot promise you that we will be happy every day of our lives. But I can promise you that I will love you until the day that I die.' And when I said that to her, she said yes. She is my best friend. We got married on June 6th, 2000. We ran off to Las Vegas, and got married at the Little White Chapel, the same place Britney Spears just got married at. We didn't want to spent a lot of money on a big wedding, instead we used the money for a down payment on our house in Las Vegas. We planned things out, set small goals, made everything happen." - Craig Titus

I will explain why I resent Craig so much.  He reminds me of the piece of shit 18 year old who broke into my house (and is lucky I let it go without breaking his skull).  Needless to say, something like the above happened once.  In August I was ranting what a dumb fuck that kid was to some people who knew him (shortly after he stole from my mom and her neighbor).  One of his dumb girlfriends says "Stop talking badly about him, Matt".  I swear I almost flipped at it.  That would be like someone telling the mother of one of Ted Bundy's victims not to talk badly about him.  ::)  Well, not that extreme, but you get the idea.  Easy to speak as if everything is fine and dandy when you aren't the one taking the loss.  In this instance I was a lot like Kelly's father here.  We hear a lot about these stories when the father tries to protect her daughter from the guy she is dating - sometimes the father is just being a prick and sometimes he has a point.  Kelly's father had a point!

'I cannot promise you that we will never argue. I cannot promise you that we will be happy every day of our lives. But I can promise you that I will love you until the day that I die.' - Craig Titus

Looks like that will be sooner and not later, Craig.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2007, 02:23:43 PM »
I am just asking why. Did he sell fake gear? Did he sleep with other peoples girlfriends?, was he stealing?, was he beating up women? was he spreading malicious rumours? was he a pervert? nobody really says.

yes
no girl would sleep with him unless she was poor and cheap,,there were couple like that but they were nasty and in my opinion ugly lookin loose hoes,,none of them were stolen from guys,,they were just hoes in general
yes he was
yes he was
yes he was
yes he was

the murderer was like your local big mouth bloated face 245pounder at your gym,,im sure you know what im talking about,,thebiggest loud mouth in your town,,,he was the  type of guy that will come twards you with a smirk and make you think he is superior which ofcourse was never the case,,his all attitude was hes number 1 youre number 2,,and for no reason because he was never phenominal in what he did ,,,not in crime,,not in talk ,,,and ofcoure not in bodybuilding,,you can see now what he looks like when he got no approach to anythiing,,and this been how how long? 1 year? wait till the verdict and you will see 160lb punching beg crying his way to the death chamber,,and this after over 20 years of constant drug use!

fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2007, 02:52:44 PM »
yes
no girl would sleep with him unless she was poor and cheap,,there were couple like that but they were nasty and in my opinion ugly lookin loose hoes,,none of them were stolen from guys,,they were just hoes in general
yes he was
yes he was
yes he was
yes he was

the murderer was like your local big mouth bloated face 245pounder at your gym,,im sure you know what im talking about,,thebiggest loud mouth in your town,,,he was the  type of guy that will come twards you with a smirk and make you think he is superior which ofcourse was never the case,,his all attitude was hes number 1 youre number 2,,and for no reason because he was never phenominal in what he did ,,,not in crime,,not in talk ,,,and ofcoure not in bodybuilding,,you can see now what he looks like when he got no approach to anythiing,,and this been how how long? 1 year? wait till the verdict and you will see 160lb punching beg crying his way to the death chamber,,and this after over 20 years of constant drug use!

Epic truth!
!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »
Look how bald he is!

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2007, 03:52:00 PM »
yes
yes he was
yes he was
yes he was
yes he was

glad to hear someone at least answer those questions directly. Its better than just jumping on the bandwagon which people like to do here instead of thinking for themselves.

Of course I would like to hear more specific stories in each case but I guess that would just be gossiping although I don't see the harm at this point. It might actually do some good by serving as warnings for some unsuspecting young bodybuilder about to dive into the culture, or better yet wake up some guy who is going down the same path as Craig. It would be good to get the whole truth out, that is the only way to prevent if from happening again.

Anyway thanks for answering my questions.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »
what low life shit he has done in the past? seriously?

having known Craig for the past 10 years, I don't have the time it would take to go over all the incidents
like I said just do a search on this forum alone and there should be some incidents mentioned

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2007, 05:23:36 PM »
noEveryone says they hated Craig long before the murder but nobody says exactly why. I am just asking why. Did he sell fake gear? Did he sleep with other peoples girlfriends?, was he stealing?, was he beating up women? was he spreading malicious rumours? was he a pervert? nobody really says.
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

did that pretty much cover it for you?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2007, 06:09:01 PM »
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

did that pretty much cover it for you?

Yes Sir. now feel free to provide examples.