Author Topic: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.  (Read 17847 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.
« on: August 03, 2020, 01:35:13 PM »
Watch the bodycam footage of his arrest in the link below.  He was already crying for his mama and saying he can't breathe before the cop even put him down and his knee on his neck. He was crying for his mama when he was still in his own car. He was definitely on something and was acting like a complete ass and baby.  The cops were actually nice and gentle with him but he kept resisting.  It's not what the news decided to show and leave out to make it seem the cops were just on a rampage and wanted to kill him.  They actually were being nice and respectful and just tried to get him into their car.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8576371/Police-bodycam-footage-shows-moment-moment-arrest-George-Floyd-time.html

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Why the George Floyd Cops will go free
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 01:37:41 PM »
Just be ready when a jury gives the cop a minimal sentence and the true riots and destruction starts to happen.  You won't be able to reason with anyone on why the cops didn't go to jail for life.

I'm surprised they charged them for 1st degree murder if they actually saw this footage first.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: Why the George Floyd Cops will go free - Watch the Bodycam Footage
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 02:33:37 PM »
he wouldnt not get  in the car, was high as hell and complaining of not being able to breathe even before he was on the ground. what a mess.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Re: Why the George Floyd Cops will go free
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 02:46:21 PM »
Just be ready when a jury gives the cop a minimal sentence and the true riots and destruction starts to happen.  You won't be able to reason with anyone on why the cops didn't go to jail for life.

I'm surprised they charged them for 1st degree murder if they actually saw this footage first.

these people hate america and can't be reasoned with.  might makes right.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 03:00:23 PM »
There's no reason for kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes.

Chauvin is deadmeat.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 03:50:55 PM »
Ban bodycams!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2020, 04:31:03 PM »
Watch the bodycam footage of his arrest in the link below.  He was already crying for his mama and saying he can't breathe before the cop even put him down and his knee on his neck. He was crying for his mama when he was still in his own car. He was definitely on something and was acting like a complete ass and baby.  The cops were actually nice and gentle with him but he kept resisting.  It's not what the news decided to show and leave out to make it seem the cops were just on a rampage and wanted to kill him.  They actually were being nice and respectful and just tried to get him into their car.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8576371/Police-bodycam-footage-shows-moment-moment-arrest-George-Floyd-time.html

Watched the stills from the footage along with the information posted below each of them. This Daily Mail article is not a defense the police actions nor is it trying to be. That's your take on it.

I'm guessing you don't suffer from claustrophobia or anxiety issues. If you did, you'd know that it is not unusual for some people to hyperventilate in response to stressful situations. When you hyperventilate, you feel as if you cannot breathe.

George Floyd didn't pretend to die, he was murdered. Plain and simple. How long do you think you'd last with your air cut off or severely restricted because someone has their knee pressing into your windpipe.

The cops won't go free. At least not those directly responsible for George Floyd's death. The other three cops at the scene who are complicit in the George Floyd's murder have been released on bail. Thao, 34, faces charges of aiding and abetting second-degree murder while committing a felony, as well as aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter with culpable negligence. I imagine they are in hiding somewhere.

Derek Chauvin, the officer captured on camera kneeling on Floyd's neck for nearly nine minutes, was charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and manslaughter. He remains in custody on $1.25 million bail.

The response to George Floyd's murder has been tremendous worldwide, resulting in ongoing protests, riots and utter disruption. If Derek Chauvin goes free, "you ain't seen nothin' yet." It will be all out anarchy...so bad that it will seem like the world is coming to an end. People are not going to forget this event, it was a total game changer. There will be no quiet little trial(s) with the perpetrators going free in the end. Trust me on this.     

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2020, 04:33:56 PM »
Floyd george looked to be in fantastic shape! Superb vascularity at his age. Maybe newports gave him a ripped build?
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2020, 04:34:22 PM »
post to long, didnt read. whats your point old gay one?

you live in shithole oregon.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2020, 04:47:41 PM »
post to long, didnt read. whats your point old gay one?

you live in shithole oregon.

I forget that so many folks here have the attention span of a gnat. It is probably just as well that you didn't read it. It probably would have taxed your  brain to the point of giving you a stroke.

Parts of downtown Portland may momentarily be a shithole. Pretty sure Oregon isn't one yet because people from all over the country continue to move here....at times, I wish they wouldn't.

Portland saw the most growth of all Oregon cities. The city's population increased 1.3 percent between 2018 and 2019, with 8,360 moving to Portland. Over 40,000 moved into Oregon last year.

P.S. I intentionally made this a longer than necessary post because I didn't want you to read it.  :)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2020, 05:06:54 PM »
Floyd had Covid and was high on a cocktail of drugs, Covid is a respiratory disease, it could be quite easily argued that having the virus and being under the influence greatly contributed towards his death.
At the very worst the cop could expect accidental manslaughter, and that is 100% all he should be responsible for. Riots BLM will happen but facts are facts, I seriously doubt the cop purposely wanted to kill him, it was an accident and he acted negligently, but covid and Georges drug use are also contributing factors.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2020, 05:34:31 PM »
Floyd had Covid and was high on a cocktail of drugs, Covid is a respiratory disease, it could be quite easily argued that having the virus and being under the influence greatly contributed towards his death.
At the very worst the cop could expect accidental manslaughter, and that is 100% all he should be responsible for. Riots BLM will happen but facts are facts, I seriously doubt the cop purposely wanted to kill him, it was an accident and he acted negligently, but covid and Georges drug use are also contributing factors.

Murders are committed that were not premeditated. Not all of them are accidental. If you murder someone in a fit of rage, it is still a murder. It's murder if the killer immorally kills his/her victim. By legal definition, murder in the second degree is when someone behaves in a manner where the result of their actions was almost certain to occur.

To give an example, you get mad at someone so you take out a loaded gun and start shooting around the room. Maybe your intention was only to scare that person and not to actually shoot them, but you should know that pointing a gun in someone’s general direction and pulling the trigger is almost certain to result in that person getting shot. Even if that wasn’t your primary intention, you very well knew it was likely to happen.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2020, 05:40:17 PM »
The response to George Floyd's murder has been tremendous worldwide, resulting in ongoing protests, riots and utter disruption. If Derek Chauvin goes free, "you ain't seen nothin' yet." It will be all out anarchy...so bad that it will seem like the world is coming to an end. People are not going to forget this event, it was a total game changer. There will be no quiet little trial(s) with the perpetrators going free in the end. Trust me on this.

I'm just glad your state is turning to shit.  That's not happening in my neck of the woods [yet], but it is enjoyable for me to see this happen where you live.

Also, my advice would be not to take on the far right.  But it's just advice.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2020, 05:45:17 PM »
Too ambitious a charge. There wasn't intent to kill. If they don't get a conviction, the country is going to erupt.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2020, 05:51:41 PM »
Murders are committed that were not premeditated. Not all of them are accidental. If you murder someone in a fit of rage, it is still a murder. It's murder if the killer immorally kills his/her victim. By legal definition, murder in the second degree is when someone behaves in a manner where the result of their actions was almost certain to occur.

To give an example, you get mad at someone so you take out a loaded gun and start shooting around the room. Maybe your intention was only to scare that person and not to actually shoot them, but you should know that pointing a gun in someone’s general direction and pulling the trigger is almost certain to result in that person getting shot. Even if that wasn’t your primary intention, you very well knew it was likely to happen.

Prime you need to address the statement as a whole not as a part, that is a typical ploy of the left, address the other points, i respectfully disagree with what you have written already, and i believe when the case goes to court, the officer will be found not guilty of murder in any degree, but accidental manslaughter through over use of force or negligence, but you need to address Floyd its a huge factor, i understand it goes against everything you believe in, facing facts but you need too or basically I'm wasting my time debating it with you.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2020, 06:07:10 PM »

Parts of downtown Portland may momentarily be a shithole. Pretty sure Oregon isn't one yet because people from all over the country continue to move here....at times, I wish they wouldn't.

time to build a wall, it will only get worse from here

E
E

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2020, 06:08:05 PM »
Too ambitious a charge. There wasn't intent to kill. If they don't get a conviction, the country is going to erupt.

For the kneeling officer, charges of 2nd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter.
For the other officers, the charges of aiding and abetting murder and aiding and abetting 2nd degree manslaughter.

I don't see convictions for murder or aiding and abetting of murder.  But intent is not needed for 2nd degree manslaughter.

"Second-degree manslaughter: According to the Minnesota statute, when someone “creates an unreasonable risk,
and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another” is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree."

https://www.voanews.com/usa/nation-turmoil-george-floyd-protests/what-do-2nd-degree-murder-3rd-degree-murder-manslaughter

I think those officers handled Floyd the way they were trained to handle perps, and that they didn't think they were taking unreasonable risks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2020, 07:01:53 PM »
Prime you need to address the statement as a whole not as a part, that is a typical ploy of the left, address the other points, i respectfully disagree with what you have written already, and i believe when the case goes to court, the officer will be found not guilty of murder in any degree, but accidental manslaughter through over use of force or negligence, but you need to address Floyd its a huge factor, i understand it goes against everything you believe in, facing facts but you need too or basically I'm wasting my time debating it with you.

We can argue whether Floyd's death was justified 'until the cows come home' and it won't change a thing. A trial or series trials will determine if Chauvin and Thao were justified in their actions and if they weren't to what degree will they be held criminally liable.

Here is was I know from what I've read and saw in the video of Floyd's death:

Floyd tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill. When the police approached him he freaked out, that could of been the result of the drugs found in his system, fear over being arrested, an anxiety attack. We don't know. George has a criminal history that extended from 1997-2007 when he did time (6 years) for armed robbery and was released on parole in 2013. There is no evidence showing the officers were aware of his previous criminal history.

The video of Floyd's arrest not only shows he resisted arrest for reasons we don't really know nor did the cops, it shows officer Derek Chauvin had his knee on Floyd's neck for between 8 and 9 1/2 minutes. Throughout those 9 minutes you hear and see Floyd pleading for his life, saying he can't breathe. Officer Thao stands nearby doing nothing to intervene....just kind of looking around like nothing was going on.

One of two autopsy reports stated he died of heart failure. The other says it was 'asphyxiation from sustained pressure' (which could also have caused heart failure). The autopsy report revealed that he positive for the Corona virus which by now we should know can cause death.

Online city records also show that 17 complaints have been filed against Chauvin. Sixteen complaints were closed with no discipline. The remaining complaint generated two letters of reprimand. Thao's work history includes six unspecified police conduct complaints.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2020, 07:02:47 PM »
Watched the stills from the footage along with the information posted below each of them. This Daily Mail article is not a defense the police actions nor is it trying to be. That's your take on it.

I'm guessing you don't suffer from claustrophobia or anxiety issues. If you did, you'd know that it is not unusual for some people to hyperventilate in response to stressful situations. When you hyperventilate, you feel as if you cannot breathe.

George Floyd didn't pretend to die, he was murdered. Plain and simple. How long do you think you'd last with your air cut off or severely restricted because someone has their knee pressing into your windpipe.

The cops won't go free. At least not those directly responsible for George Floyd's death. The other three cops at the scene who are complicit in the George Floyd's murder have been released on bail. Thao, 34, faces charges of aiding and abetting second-degree murder while committing a felony, as well as aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter with culpable negligence. I imagine they are in hiding somewhere.

Derek Chauvin, the officer captured on camera kneeling on Floyd's neck for nearly nine minutes, was charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and manslaughter. He remains in custody on $1.25 million bail.

Yeah...anarchy until a couple hundred rioters decide to head into the suburbs and get killed by people just defending their homes.  People who had nothing to do with this yet are forced to defend their homes against a wave of retards who want to destroy good honest peoples property and lives.  Yeah that's so awesome, I can't wait for it.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2020, 07:20:04 PM »
For the kneeling officer, charges of 2nd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter.
For the other officers, the charges of aiding and abetting murder and aiding and abetting 2nd degree manslaughter.

Correct, these officers are done. The lead officer makes every officers look bad.  No excuses at all. The guy was handcuffed, not a threat, and was not fleeing the scene.  The bodycam makes it even worse for them, hence why they did not want it released. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2020, 07:32:16 PM »

I don't see convictions for murder or aiding and abetting of murder.  But intent is not needed for 2nd degree manslaughter.

"Second-degree manslaughter: According to the Minnesota statute, when someone “creates an unreasonable risk,
and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another” is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree."

https://www.voanews.com/usa/nation-turmoil-george-floyd-protests/what-do-2nd-degree-murder-3rd-degree-murder-manslaughter

I think those officers handled Floyd the way they were trained to handle perps, and that they didn't think they were taking unreasonable risks.

Ah ok, I thought it was just a murder charge they were going for.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2020, 07:38:52 PM »
I forget that so many folks here have the attention span of a gnat. It is probably just as well that you didn't read it. It probably would have taxed your  brain to the point of giving you a stroke.

Portland saw the most growth of all Oregon cities. The city's population increased 1.3 percent between 2018 and 2019, with 8,360 moving to Portland. Over 40,000 moved into Oregon last year.

P.S. I intentionally made this a longer than necessary post because I didn't want you to read it.  :)

another post to long didnt read this one either

40k people moved there to smoke weed legally and riot illegally. shithole of a place

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2020, 09:11:58 PM »
We can argue whether Floyd's death was justified 'until the cows come home' and it won't change a thing. A trial or series trials will determine if Chauvin and Thao were justified in their actions and if they weren't to what degree will they be held criminally liable.

Floyd tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill. When the police approached him he freaked out, that could of been the result of the drugs found in his system, fear over being arrested, an anxiety attack. We don't know. George has a criminal history that extended from 1997-2007 when he did time (6 years) for armed robbery and was released on parole in 2013. There is no evidence showing the officers were aware of his previous criminal history.

The video of Floyd's arrest not only shows he resisted arrest for reasons we don't really know nor did the cops, it shows officer Derek Chauvin had his knee on Floyd's neck for between 8 and 9 1/2 minutes. Throughout those 9 minutes you hear and see Floyd pleading for his life, saying he can't breathe. Officer Thao stands nearby doing nothing to intervene....just kind of looking around like nothing was going on.

One of two autopsy reports stated he died of heart failure. The other says it was 'asphyxiation from sustained pressure' (which could also have caused heart failure). The autopsy report revealed that he positive for the Corona virus which by now we should know can cause death.

Online city records also show that 17 complaints have been filed against Chauvin. Sixteen complaints were closed with no discipline. The remaining complaint generated two letters of reprimand. Thao's work history includes six unspecified police conduct complaints.

No ones denying that the cop is a grub, he's a total grub and he was grossly negligent and showed no compassion, and for that he deserves to be found guilty of manslaughter and serve time. But he doesn't deserve to be in there for murder.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2020, 10:14:46 PM »

Watch the arrest video in body cam first and then repost. He was complaining that he couldn’t breathe before he even had him on the ground. They were trying to put him in the car and he was saying that he couldn’t breathe.  The fact is the cops weren’t even doing anything yet and he was saying that so when they finally did have him on the ground and he was yelling the same shit the cop probably thought he was still spewing the same shit. 

People were saying their hearts were breaking when he was calling for his mom while being choked.  Again, that cell video didn’t show him crying for his mom while he was sitting in his car and the cops were asking him to get out.

Now with all of the attention on this. How are they ever going to trial and where are they going to find a jury that isn’t biased. If that jury is not at least half black then people are going to protest. In reality with demographics being true then the Jury should have 1-2 blacks on it. Half black is not representative of our population.

This whole case isn’t going to end well and as concrete as people thought. I’m sure more evidence will
Come out to aid the cops.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2020, 10:56:10 PM »

He was a criminal a violent thug. One less punk on the streets.