Author Topic: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural  (Read 26158 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Romano on Mike Ohearn
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2021, 02:41:53 PM »

Pure myth. I know, if you repeat it enough people will think it's true.

Go research it if you need verification.

First, the fact that you even entertain the idea that Mike might be natural means you are entirely dismissed as someone who knows anything whatsoever about modern bodybuilding. You might still know some things related to bodybuilding but there is such a big blind spot as to classify you as a retard. It means you have zero personal experience with PEDs and zero experience watching PED users in real life.

As to the protein, it's you who needs to do research. Review the whole body of protein research as it relates to athletes. It is generally agreed by most, if not all, experts that optimal amounts of protein for muscle growth might be as high as 3 grams per kilo. Or even higher but it hasn't been researched enough, especially in PED users. In the real world there are no bodybuilders worth anything, neither druggies, so-called naturals nor real naturals who eat only 1 gram per kilo, especially during diets when protein requirements go up.

An interesting study about muscle mass on older people showed that simply supplementing with 24 g a day protein drink lead to maximal muscle growth. 24 g, not 240g.

https://www.athleticbusiness.com/health-fitness/research-update-protein-and-body-composition.html

A laughable study for many reasons.

Contrast with

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25056502/

How much can be beneficial in a single meal? You have to look at both MPS and protein degradation.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26530155/

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2021, 02:44:53 PM »
I remember being a teen and wanting to try Met-Rx. Sadly there was only Mega Mass available in Portugal.

I felt the same about 'Hot Stuff' (oh brother) which I don't think was ever imported to the UK (watch someone correct me now I've said that!)

We had to make do with 'Great Stuff' (cringe)
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2021, 02:47:15 PM »
If one motherfcker here thinks for one mothrfucking second that O'Hearn is natural I'll kill everybody here.

I’ll help you bury all the bodies, I have a huge backyard enough to fit lots of em

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2021, 05:59:31 PM »
I don't know what point you are trying to make. Is it that drugs protect you from injury? They really don't. Perhaps some degenerative shit but tears and acute injuries are increased ime. Soreness is probably increased. He's had plenty of aches and pains, everyone does without exception.

Another thing which I've never seen anyone else make anywhere: steroids do not hasten recovery in the sense that you can train more, more often. Training volume and frequency almost always comes down on steroidsy.
when i was 20 natty, the best juicers were high volume in gym
A

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2021, 06:07:00 PM »
First, the fact that you even entertain the idea that Mike might be natural means you are entirely dismissed as someone who knows anything whatsoever about modern bodybuilding. You might still know some things related to bodybuilding but there is such a big blind spot as to classify you as a retard. It means you have zero personal experience with PEDs and zero experience watching PED users in real life.

As to the protein, it's you who needs to do research. Review the whole body of protein research as it relates to athletes. It is generally agreed by most, if not all, experts that optimal amounts of protein for muscle growth might be as high as 3 grams per kilo. Or even higher but it hasn't been researched enough, especially in PED users. In the real world there are no bodybuilders worth anything, neither druggies, so-called naturals nor real naturals who eat only 1 gram per kilo, especially during diets when protein requirements go up.

A laughable study for many reasons.

Contrast with

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25056502/

How much can be beneficial in a single meal? You have to look at both MPS and protein degradation.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26530155/

Oh fuck off dude, lol. There are so many times you are wrong about physiology it just blows my mind. You labor under the notion that everyone in the universe is on dope. A lot might be, but I think it is a crutch to justify your drug usage. There are guys in the ghetto with natural physiques that put most gym rats to shame- probably yours in that class -  and I guarantee you they aren't pounding down protein shakes.

I hit a nerve since this is the most ad hominem  attack I have  ever seen you make. Let's face it - you are from the Palumbo school of chemistry. Your knowledge is as superficial as a pair of silicone tits. But you are amusing and I still like your posts.  Nothing against you personally mind you  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2021, 06:18:50 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Mike admitted to taking DHEA, that means he is not natty, no?

Where did he admit this Pamela?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2021, 06:21:21 PM »
I felt the same about 'Hot Stuff' (oh brother) which I don't think was ever imported to the UK (watch someone correct me now I've said that!)

We had to make do with 'Great Stuff' (cringe)

Hot stuff was like drinking an Ultimate Orange protein shake.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2021, 06:28:10 PM »
It's easy for me to understand. Imagine yourself as part of the inner circle. They know what you take you know what they take. The question is, not what motive do you have to lie but motive do you have to tell the truth.

I'm going to guess that you have friends that juice. Would you go flapping your mouth off to his girlfriend or friends in or outside the gym. How would you feel if it was done to you?

You would guess incorrectly. None of my friends are into bodybuilding. So, the odds of their using steroids is practically nil.

As stated earlier, many of the so-called secret stacks of the pros have been posted online or even mentioned in print for over two decades. So, what would be the point of an "inner circle"?

If a guy were using anabolics, dollars-to-donuts, his girlfriend/wife and his buddies already know. We've yet to get a whistleblower to exposed the dastardly O'Hearn for the alleged fraud that he is (not even his ex-wife, Midajah).

Oh fuck off dude, lol. There are so many times you are wrong about physiology it just blows my mind. You labor under the notion that everyone in the universe is on dope. A lot might be, but I think it is a crutch to justify your drug usage. There are guys in the ghetto with natural physiques that put most gym rats to shame- probably yours in that class -  and I guarantee you they aren't pounding down protein shakes.

I hit a nerve since this is the most ad hominem  attack I have  ever seen you make. Let's face it - you are from the Palumbo school of chemistry. Your knowledge is as superficial as a pair of silicone tits. But you are amusing and I still like your posts.  Nothing against you personally mind you  ;D

That goes back to what I said earlier. How big were these guys before the anabolics? Priest said he didn't start using until he already won the Mr. Australia for a third time to turn pro. Greene mentioned the years he competed naturally, winning the WNBF Natural Universe. He called it "seductive" to start using performance enhancers, once he'd already reached the proverbial mountain top in the natural federations.

And, then there's Mr. "Ain't Nuttin' but a Peanut". You know the story of his Universe win and those who've vouched for his natural claims early in his career.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2021, 06:30:30 PM »
Hot stuff was like drinking an Ultimate Orange protein shake.

You mean the stuff that makes your arm twitch involuntarily and makes your head feel as if it's in a vice, with a hair dryer blasting you in the face?

Hot Stuff was nothing like that. It has this weird semi-sweet bee pollen taste. I remember getting samples of this in Tyrone Square mall back in 1989.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2021, 06:31:53 PM »
You would guess incorrectly. None of my friends are into bodybuilding. So, the odds of their using steroids is practically nil.

As stated earlier, many of the so-called secret stacks of the pros have been posted online or even mentioned in print for over two decades. So, what would be the point of an "inner circle"?

If a guy were using anabolics, dollars-to-donuts, his girlfriend/wife and his buddies already know. We've yet to get a whistleblower to exposed the dastardly O'Hearn for the alleged fraud that he is (not even his ex-wife, Midajah).

That goes back to what I said earlier. How big were these guys before the anabolics? Priest said he didn't start using until he already won the Mr. Australia for a third time to turn pro. Greene mentioned the years he competed naturally, winning the WNBF Natural Universe. He called it "seductive" to start using performance enhancers, once he'd already reached the proverbial mountain top in the natural federations.

And, then there's Mr. "Ain't Nuttin' but a Peanut". You know the story of his Universe win and those who've vouched for his natural claims early in his career.

Mcway one of our boards very own, a reputable man, said he sold Mike anabolic drugs when said member worked at Golds in Venice.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2021, 06:34:57 PM »
You mean the stuff that makes your arm twitch involuntarily and makes your head feel as if it's in a vice, with a hair dryer blasting you in the face?

Hot Stuff was nothing like that. It has this weird semi-sweet bee pollen taste. I remember getting samples of this in Tyrone Square mall back in 1989.

I used the "new and improved" reformulated Hot Stuff from the late 90's. I remember it being as awful tasting as Ultimate Orange. 

But I could be way off on my memory, 20 years ago I remembered my mom being a good cook. Adulthood proved that recollection incorrect.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2021, 06:36:52 PM »

I used the "new and improved" reformulated Hot Stuff from the late 90's. I remember it being as awful tasting as Ultimate Orange. 

But I could be way off on my memory, 20 years ago I remembered my mom being a good cook. Adulthood proved that recollection incorrect.

I tried Ultimate Orange one time in 1996. It worked as advertised, but that headache along with my arm going cold and twitching like an out-of-water fish told me that this was not for me.

It took me two months to finish it, as I didn't want to waste my money. But, when I got rid of the very last of it, I chucked that container and vowed never to touch that mess ever again.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 20, 2021, 06:37:52 PM »
If I had a dollar for every Getbigger that has come and gone over the last 18 years, claiming to have sold anabolics to high-profile bodybuilders, I could retire TODAY.

:)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2021, 06:47:26 PM »
Oh fuck off dude, lol.

van is a bona fide imbecile:

how come so many have so little trust in the authorities

^amazing

If one motherfcker here thinks for one mothrfucking second that O'Hearn is natural I'll kill everybody here.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2021, 06:52:24 PM »

Where are these guys in the ghetto with physiques better than gym rats? Highly exaggerated

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2021, 07:01:33 PM »
Where are these guys in the ghetto with physiques better than gym rats? Highly exaggerated

I think he meant to say their cocks.  Not their physiques.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #166 on: April 20, 2021, 07:09:54 PM »

Tell me if I'm wrong about you never having used anabolics nor seeing many go on and off cycles?

The magic ghetto negro that looks like a pro bodybuilder without training, eating crap and smoking dope is a myth. It's not real. You do see some specimens that you can tell would respond real well to the lifestyle, but potential is not the same as the real thing.

There is no way for anyone to duplicate a juiced look, no matter the genetics. It goes beyond bodyfat level and muscle mass level. Absolutely no one in the history of the universe could look like O'Hearn without drugs. Taking steroids is like a woman putting filler in her lips, someone might have naturally bigger lips but the filler look is just different, unnatural. A plastic surgeon can look at pics of womens faces and guess with high accuracy what kind of procedures they have had done. Same with people who have a lot of personal experience with drugs.

Just reading about something leads to superficial understanding. Some exercise scientists like Brad Schoenfeld have said that bodybuilders may not know why something works but they have still arrived at largely the right conclusions. Like with protein intakes. On paper you don't "need" much but more and more science confirms that bodybuilders were right all along.

I am not writing this seething with rage either, tone is hard to convey in writing  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 20, 2021, 07:14:10 PM »
I think he meant to say their cocks.  Not their physiques.

Makes more sense

Seems getbiggers know a lot about or been around a lot of ghettos to know this assessment

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2021, 07:17:40 PM »
van is a bona fide imbecile:

^amazing

I think you misunderstood the meaning of my post there. I wasn't saying people are wrong to distrust the authorities. There are reasons for it. But people such as yourself go completely off the rails and assume the authorities are purposely attempting kill off large portions of humanity. David Icke level shit. It's possible that there might be some yet to be seen sides with these drugs but I highly doubt a high % will be dropping dead within a few months as you have claimed. We will see.

I was writing my post when you posted that and I agree. It's bullshit. There are no juiced looking crackheads in the ghetto.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2021, 07:19:40 PM »
Tell me if I'm wrong about you never having used anabolics nor seeing many go on and off cycles?

The magic ghetto negro that looks like a pro bodybuilder without training, eating crap and smoking dope is a myth. It's not real. You do see some specimens that you can tell would respond real well to the lifestyle, but potential is not the same as the real thing.

There is no way for anyone to duplicate a juiced look, no matter the genetics. It goes beyond bodyfat level and muscle mass level. Absolutely no one in the history of the universe could look like O'Hearn without drugs. Taking steroids is like a woman putting filler in her lips, someone might have naturally bigger lips but the filler look is just different, unnatural. A plastic surgeon can look at pics of womens faces and guess with high accuracy what kind of procedures they have had done. Same with people who have a lot of personal experience with drugs.

Just reading about something leads to superficial understanding. Some exercise scientists like Brad Schoenfeld have said that bodybuilders may not know why something works but they have still arrived at largely the right conclusions. Like with protein intakes. On paper you don't "need" much but more and more science confirms that bodybuilders were right all along.

I am not writing this seething with rage either, tone is hard to convey in writing  :D

He didn't say anything about magical ghetto negroes looking like pro bodybuilders. He said some of them put most gym rats to shame.

Said another way, it's amazing how big some people can get when they aren't being told not to bother screwing on the collars on the barbells to secure those cement plates, unless that vial of Deca or Winstrol is at the ready upon racking the weight.

Isn't keeping size while dieting one of the big edges that anabolic-using bodybuilders have over their natural counterparts?

I've seen reported nattys who look HUGE when at low-double-digit/high-single-digit body fat levels....only to look like crackheads when they get super ripped for shows.

Lift heavy; ingest lots of calories; rest; repeat. And somehow, you get SWOLE.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2021, 07:28:46 PM »
He didn't say anything about magical ghetto negroes looking like pro bodybuilders. He said some of them put most gym rats to shame.

Said another way, it's amazing how big some people can get when they aren't being told not to bother screwing on the collars on the barbells to secure those cement plates, unless that vial of Deca or Winstrol is at the ready upon racking the weight.

Isn't keeping size while dieting one of the big edges that anabolic-using bodybuilders have over their natural counterparts?

I've seen reported nattys who look HUGE when at low-double-digit/high-single-digit body fat levels....only to look like crackheads when they get super ripped for shows.

Okay, though many people have made the claim that many ghetto blacks look like competitive bodybuilders.

No, the main effect of steroids is NOT maintenance of muscle on diets, although they do that extremely well.
It is not even the absolute level of lean mass they give.
What steroids do is make you look different, it's certain look that can't be duplicated without them. An actor can have 11 inch pipe cleaners but look absolutely fantastic when on drugs. A natural may have mire absolute lean mass but can never have the drugged look.

An example. Do you see what I'm saying?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2021, 07:42:02 PM »
people such as yourself go completely off the rails and assume the authorities are purposely attempting kill off large portions of humanity. David Icke level shit.

there is no mystery in regard to mRNA tech – the dangers r known.

that's another reason why u r an imbecile – u spout off, ignorantly - to the detriment of humanity.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: April 20, 2021, 07:51:03 PM »
Okay, though many people have made the claim that many ghetto blacks look like competitive bodybuilders.

No, the main effect of steroids is NOT maintenance of muscle on diets, although they do that extremely well.
It is not even the absolute level of lean mass they give.
What steroids do is make you look different, it's certain look that can't be duplicated without them. An actor can have 11 inch pipe cleaners but look absolutely fantastic when on drugs. A natural may have mire absolute lean mass but can never have the drugged look.

An example. Do you see what I'm saying?

You don't need anabolics to look like that in two years. The guy looks fairly athletic in the 2015 shot. It's not as if he's a complete twig or beanpole.

And that's assuming he's not regaining size he once had.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 20, 2021, 08:08:31 PM »
You don't need anabolics to look like that in two years. The guy looks fairly athletic in the 2015 shot. It's not as if he's a complete twig or beanpole.

And that's assuming he's not regaining size he once had.

It’s not the size it’s the “look” the “quality” you don’t have to use a lot to get that look if your genetics are pretty decent

Naturals don’t have that “look”

Musclemania is supposedly a natural confederation but the quality and look of the competitors are better than the 70’s and even 80’s bbers who aren’t natural

No one is saying guys are using secret stacks or high dosages but minimal usage with good genetics can transform a physique quickly

Have you ever used gear?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 20, 2021, 08:10:47 PM »

Lift heavy; ingest lots of calories; rest; repeat. And somehow, you get SWOLE.

Again, it seems like getbiggers visit the ghetto regularly and know that, and no some don’t put regular gym rats to shame