Author Topic: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural  (Read 25811 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Romano on Mike Ohearn
« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2021, 08:10:56 PM »
You don't need anabolics to look like that in two years. The guy looks fairly athletic in the 2015 shot. It's not as if he's a complete twig or beanpole.

And that's assuming he's not regaining size he once had.

No he could not look like that without drugs and he is without a doubt on drugs. Can't prove it but I know it.
Again, it's not about his level of muscle mass, it could be the same in both pics for all I know. But the hardness, the skin texture, shoulder area, his face, all scream drugs. Not many drugs but they are there.

You've seen Matt C right? I told him maybe a decade ago that in a certain pic he was on steroids. He denied it then but now said I called it correctly. How could I tell? He is not a monster, his level of muscle mass and his bodyfat level are all achievable naturally. How could I tell? There are signs that go beyond size.

If you've never done anabolics, do a 4 week oral cycle for educational purposes. Something potent like Superdrol. Eat so you neither gain nor lose weight on the scale. Watch what happens to your physique. Works especially well if you're really lean.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2021, 08:16:00 PM »
It’s not the size it’s the “look” the “quality” you don’t have to use a lot to get that look if your genetics are pretty decent

Naturals don’t have that “look”

Musclemania is supposedly a natural confederation but the quality and look of the competitors are better than the 70’s and even 80’s bbers who aren’t natural

No one is saying guys are using secret stacks or high dosages but minimal usage with good genetics can transform a physique quickly

Have you ever used gear?

What look? He's tanned; he has a different hairstyle; he let his body hair grow back, and he's bigger.

I doubt that you need steroids to do that in 2 years.

Incidentally, I have never used steroids. Anything I've used, outside of regular food, could be purchased (at the time, at least) at your average card-carrying sports nutrition store (GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Vitamin World, etc.).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2021, 08:24:44 PM »
What look? He's tanned; he has a different hairstyle; he let his body hair grow back, and he's bigger.

I doubt that you need steroids to do that in 2 years.

The look is very much there. For whatever reason you can't see it. His abs are really hypertrophied, he has that saran wrap skin, the muscle just looks hard. Jaw is chizeled. Looks like he aged much more than 2 years.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2021, 08:38:58 PM »
The look is very much there. For whatever reason you can't see it. His abs are really hypertrophied, he has that saran wrap skin, the muscle just looks hard. Jaw is chizeled. Looks like he aged much more than 2 years.

Of course his jaw is going to be chiseled, if his bodyfat is that low (So was mine, during my early military days when the Marines were running me into the dirt and making me do zillions of pushups).

Again, I will assume that his transformation is putting on new size, not regaining muscle he once had.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2021, 08:48:43 PM »
Same with Stallone he gets that chiseled face and abs puffed and wrapped look,Rambo 2 rocky 4;rocky 3,,,look at original Rambo and tango and cash totally different than those others,and face he loved being his whole life and probably the yrs he had kids he dropped off to get wife pregnant hence less look in certain films.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #180 on: April 20, 2021, 08:55:21 PM »
Same with Stallone he gets that chiseled face and abs puffed and wrapped look,Rambo 2 rocky 4;rocky 3,,,look at original Rambo and tango and cash totally different than those others,and face he loved being his whole life and probably the yrs he had kids he dropped off to get wife pregnant hence less look in certain films.

Yes Stallone was a tiny tit for Rambo II, way less muscle than for the first Rocky. I think he said he ate a slice of toast a day lol. The way these guys are talking Stallone was natural when he was being trained by Franco  :D
But we know the deal, forget the size, it's the look.  :D

Of course his jaw is going to be chiseled, if his bodyfat is that low (So was mine, during my early military days when the Marines were running me into the dirt and making me do zillions of pushups).

Again, I will assume that his transformation is putting on new size, not regaining muscle he once had.

I keep harping on this but there is still a difference in how you look when on drugs vs not. It's not just the level of fat on his face, androgens make you temporarily look more masculine, they make you look older. They hypertrophy the small muscles on the skull. In fact, I can often spot a juicer just by seeing their face.

For example, I saw this Swedish politician on TV and was like, "damn this fella's face screams tren." Sure enough, googled and he was a juicer.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #181 on: April 21, 2021, 03:10:35 AM »
No he could not look like that without drugs and he is without a doubt on drugs. Can't prove it but I know it.
Again, it's not about his level of muscle mass, it could be the same in both pics for all I know. But the hardness, the skin texture, shoulder area, his face, all scream drugs. Not many drugs but they are there.

You've seen Matt C right? I told him maybe a decade ago that in a certain pic he was on steroids. He denied it then but now said I called it correctly. How could I tell? He is not a monster, his level of muscle mass and his bodyfat level are all achievable naturally. How could I tell? There are signs that go beyond size.

If you've never done anabolics, do a 4 week oral cycle for educational purposes. Something potent like Superdrol. Eat so you neither gain nor lose weight on the scale. Watch what happens to your physique. Works especially well if you're really lean.

Even his toupee has androgen receptors.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2021, 05:39:08 AM »
Hot stuff was like drinking an Ultimate Orange protein shake.

You're just trying to make me jealous there, Bro

I tried Ultimate Orange one time in 1996. It worked as advertised, but that headache along with my arm going cold and twitching like an out-of-water fish told me that this was not for me.

It took me two months to finish it, as I didn't want to waste my money. But, when I got rid of the very last of it, I chucked that container and vowed never to touch that mess ever again.

I did try some imported/counterfeit Ultimate Orange one time - first time ever imbibing a stim (ephedrine) - I remember feeling panicky and almost ending up with an inverted penis - d1ck like a stack of buttons  :P
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2021, 05:52:50 AM »
Van bilderass dont you agree daddywaddy\johnny falcon was truley natty? Or no? Whats your honest take
A

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2021, 07:13:20 AM »

Stallone's not even an issue.  Larry Opiela (who was screwing Stallone's ex, Sasha behind his back) told me he was at Stallone's house and saw the steroids in a drawer.  They weren't for Sasha.  Case closed.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #185 on: April 21, 2021, 07:21:31 AM »

;D ;D ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You called it alright!

Remember how I denied it in 2008, then well over a decade later I publicly admitted that I was lying, and that you called it right? ;D

I think you said the telltale saying was that I had an ordinary physique, but that my delta were almost the size of my head.

As you said, some signs go beyond the obvious ones we see amongst pro bodybuilders.

Good eye, Van!

Next time, I'll wait less than a decade before admitting to you that you were right, and I was lying.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 21, 2021, 09:17:54 AM »
Stallone's not even an issue.  Larry Opiela (who was screwing Stallone's ex, Sasha behind his back) told me he was at Stallone's house and saw the steroids in a drawer.  They weren't for Sasha.  Case closed.
Didn't Stallone get a huge tattoo of her name on him?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2021, 09:28:03 AM »
;D ;D ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You called it alright!

Remember how I denied it in 2008, then well over a decade later I publicly admitted that I was lying, and that you called it right? ;D

I think you said the telltale saying was that I had an ordinary physique, but that my delta were almost the size of my head.

As you said, some signs go beyond the obvious ones we see amongst pro bodybuilders.

Good eye, Van!

Next time, I'll wait less than a decade before admitting to you that you were right, and I was lying.

Yes I could tell by the delts.

You had/have a physique that could look insane within 6 months of hardcore PED use.

This type of morphing. No reason you couldn't have done similar.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Romano says Mike Ohearn is natural
« Reply #188 on: April 21, 2021, 12:45:35 PM »
GI just uploaded this ....

(Like if they are lurking Getbig  lol )

Jose Raymond: Why Is It So Hard To Believe Mike O'Hearn Is Natural?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #189 on: April 21, 2021, 12:49:02 PM »

::) ::)  He comes across as ridiculous in that clip.   6'3 - 240 at 52 yo - shredded to the bone.   uh huh. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 21, 2021, 12:50:17 PM »

why is it so hard to believe?

Why, because he deifies the laws of science thats why..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2021, 01:48:37 PM »

Coming from Mike who named his son “Titan”

You got to be full of yourself to name your son such a stupid name

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2021, 02:17:50 PM »
Coming from Mike who named his son “Titan”

You got to be full of yourself to name your son such a stupid name

It’s very normal for men to have their son take their namesake.....

Based on a character they played on a game show.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural
« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2021, 03:37:03 PM »
If I had a son he`d look like a Titan.  LOL  ;D

-- Barack Obama

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2021, 03:54:40 PM »
Didn't Stallone get a huge tattoo of her name on him?
Stallone got a huge tattoo of Sashas name on Larry Opiela?

Very kind of him!
Q

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 21, 2021, 04:42:18 PM »
And the motivation of Ronnie's contemporaries to lie on his behalf (especially once he started beating them) would be what?

Ronnie wasn't exactly a shrimp when he played football at Grambling.

I'll take the words of people who are friends with Ronnie and actually competed against him.

I was at the 1991 nationals, test judging for my "national leve"l npc judging card.
Ronnie took 3rd in the men's hvy wt but was the ONLY one in the top 5 willing to take the drug "piss test".
I personally knew the men who supervised the piss test and can attest to it being legit.
This was done to select the USA team for the old IFBB Mr Universe .

Ronnie passed that urine drug test and was "only" 216 lbs at his ht of 5'11"
He went on to win the amatuet hvy wt worlds that yr and his pro card at a similar wt of 216-217 .
He passed the IFBB piss test again at that Universe.

Within 12 years Ronnie would gain an additional 70 lbs of muscle on his existing fully grown, adult frame.
Obviously as a pro he was juiced to the gills, but considering he was only 217 in the NPC, it's doubtful drugs were a big part of his early years.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2021, 05:03:49 PM »
I was at the 1991 nationals, test judging for my "national leve"l npc judging card.
Ronnie took 3rd in the men's hvy wt but was the ONLY one in the top 5 willing to take the drug "piss test".
I personally knew the men who supervised the piss test and can attest to it being legit.

He went on to win the amatuet hvy wt worlds that yr and his pro card at a similar wt of 216-217 .

Within 12 years Ronnie would gain an additional 70 lbs of muscle on his existing fully grown, adult frame.
Obviously as a pro he was juiced to the gills, but considering he was only 217 in the NPC, it's doubtful drugs were a big part of his early years.

You got middle weight competitors weighing “only” 167-176 and they are far from natural

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2021, 05:06:15 PM »

Did you actually lend a hand in helping these athletes? Or were you in the bathroom supervising them to take a piss?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2021, 03:20:15 AM »
Stallone got a huge tattoo of Sashas name on Larry Opiela?

Very kind of him!
I would get a tattoo of Sasha on me if Stallone asked me.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: April 22, 2021, 09:54:18 AM »

This is consistent with the accounts about which I've read from years gone by.

If my memory is correct, back in the day the NPC Nationals was the last pro qualifying show of the year in the United States. So for all the other heavyweights, it's either wait until 1992 or hope Levrone doesn't take the spot at the Universe (which he didn't) and try your luck there.

That is why I asked earlier why would so many bodybuilders in the heavyweight class pass up an opportunity to get a coveted pro card at the Universe, if the drug test were so easy to beat.

A reportedly drug-free Ronnie Coleman at 5'11", 216 lbs, would indeed morph into a ro-beast monster after using anabolics.

Something similar would apply to Kai Greene, whom Chris Aceto stated put on 40 pounds in one year, once he started using steroids, after years of competing in the natural federations.

Greene himself stated (in a "Generation Iron" clip) that it was seductive to see how far he could push himself using anabolics, once he'd already reached the proverbial mountain top in natural bodybuilding. Greene won the WNBF Mr. Universe in 1995, which would lead to the aforementioned article on him in "All-Natural Muscular Development".