Author Topic: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural  (Read 26707 times)

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: Romano says Mike Ohearn is natural
« Reply #200 on: April 22, 2021, 01:11:21 PM »
GI just uploaded this ....

(Like if they are lurking Getbig  lol )

Jose Raymond: Why Is It So Hard To Believe Mike O'Hearn Is Natural?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:D

If Mike Hearn is natural then my mother is a virgin...

his guy must think that we are all idiots... If you want to defend your friend, sometimes it's better to shut up than say anything...

He's as natural as his hair lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Romano on Mike Ohearn
« Reply #201 on: April 22, 2021, 01:18:11 PM »
This is consistent with the accounts about which I've read from years gone by.

If my memory is correct, back in the day the NPC Nationals was the last pro qualifying show of the year in the United States. So for all the other heavyweights, it's either wait until 1992 or hope Levrone doesn't take the spot at the Universe (which he didn't) and try your luck there.

That is why I asked earlier why would so many bodybuilders in the heavyweight class pass up an opportunity to get a coveted pro card at the Universe, if the drug test were so easy to beat.

A reportedly drug-free Ronnie Coleman at 5'11", 216 lbs, would indeed morph into a ro-beast monster after using anabolics.

Something similar would apply to Kai Greene, whom Chris Aceto stated put on 40 pounds in one year, once he started using steroids, after years of competing in the natural federations.

Greene himself stated (in a "Generation Iron" clip) that it was seductive to see how far he could push himself using anabolics, once he'd already reached the proverbial mountain top in natural bodybuilding. Greene won the WNBF Mr. Universe in 1995, which would lead to the aforementioned article on him in "All-Natural Muscular Development".

My first show Kai Greene won the overall and he looked clean or close to it.  Was 1997 NPC Grand Prix at Lehman in the Bronx.
  Ronnie Guest posed and was FNG enormous.  Its hard to explain in person just how big he was in person.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: April 22, 2021, 01:20:46 PM »
My first show Kai Greene won the overall and he looked clean or close to it.  Was 1997 NPC Grand Prix at Lehman in the Bronx.
  Ronnie Guest posed and was FNG enormous.  Its hard to explain in person just how big he was in person. 

You are not in person, you are on a forum..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2021, 02:55:40 PM »

:D ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural
« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2021, 02:59:21 PM »
Jose always had issues with people believing he turned pro natty. That's probably why he is sticking up for Ohearns natty claims. Also isn't his brother Tito a PT at Golds? Same gym as Ohearn. So maybe another reason.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2021, 03:03:27 PM »

If my memory is correct, back in the day the NPC Nationals was the last pro qualifying show of the year in the United States. So for all the other heavyweights, it's either wait until 1992 or hope Levrone doesn't take the spot at the Universe (which he didn't) and try your luck there.

That is why I asked earlier why would so many bodybuilders in the heavyweight class pass up an opportunity to get a coveted pro card at the Universe, if the drug test were so easy to beat.

A reportedly drug-free Ronnie Coleman at 5'11", 216 lbs, would indeed morph into a ro-beast monster after using anabolics.

Something similar would apply to Kai Greene, whom Chris Aceto stated put on 40 pounds in one year, once he started using steroids, after years of competing in the natural federations.

Greene himself stated (in a "Generation Iron" clip) that it was seductive to see how far he could push himself using anabolics, once he'd already reached the proverbial mountain top in natural bodybuilding. Greene won the WNBF Mr. Universe in 1995, which would lead to the aforementioned article on him in "All-Natural Muscular Development".

If we were to allow for the drug test at the Universe being legit, the reports of Ronnie only doing testosterone as an amateur would allow for easily beating the drug tests of the time. Simply taper off some weeks before. I do not believe Ronnie had not done any steroids as an amateur and people I consider trustworthy have said Ronnie has admitted to having used testosterone.
. OTOH I know it to be fact that corruption has happened in the IFBB so we can't be sure the tests are always legit. I also know that Ronnie having used some steroids early on doesn't mean he he doesn't have alien genetics. He does, everyone knows it. He became Mr O training like an asshole. Very good injury resistance and very good drug tolerance which is genetic. Him tolerating a boring routine, enjoying eating boring food and enjoying pounding his body year in and year out is also genetic. Personality and psychological profile is as important as physical genetics.
I believe all this is a logical conclusion based on everything I know

Same with Kai Greene, him gaining a ton as a pro doesn't mean he was completely natural as an amateur. Bodybuilders know that even if someone is resistant to the idea of using drugs and would like to continue claiming natural it's very hard to resist doing some drugs as a contest is approaching, even if it's just some Winstrol tablets or whatever. And if that someone is also someone who whores himself out to homos...

MCWAY, if you spend time around competitors you start to see patterns. As far as competitors lying, take Lee Priest for example, someone who appears honest and open generally. Lee said he did a shot of Deca a week at 19 and gained 20lbs. Don't you find it just a little suspicious that Lee failed a drug test at 17 at the IFBB worlds, the contest you believe had legit drug tests?! The same freaking drug he claimed to have done his first cycle with?! First he says they fucked him over with a fake drug test and then he goes and does his first cycle with that very same drug

If someone here is a competitor and/or has been around competiros for a long time tell me I'm wrong in my assessment.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2021, 03:23:01 PM »
Didn’t Romano take loads of gear just to look like absolute shit and have nipples that werent even on his chest? Why would he believe ohearn can far exceed his results naturally?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2021, 03:50:58 PM »
Jose always had issues with people believing he turned pro natty. That's probably why he is sticking up for Ohearns natty claims. Also isn't his brother Tito a PT at Golds? Same gym as Ohearn. So maybe another reason.

Yep, his brother Tito who happens to be a life time natural competing in the nationals where everyone is juiced, and he placed well too. Imagine if he took gear, would have wiped the floor with everyone and turned pro and been top 5 at the Olympia......

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2021, 03:52:08 PM »
If we were to allow for the drug test at the Universe being legit, the reports of Ronnie only doing testosterone as an amateur would allow for easily beating the drug tests of the time. Simply taper off some weeks before. I do not believe Ronnie had not done any steroids as an amateur and people I consider trustworthy have said Ronnie has admitted to having used testosterone.
. OTOH I know it to be fact that corruption has happened in the IFBB so we can't be sure the tests are always legit. I also know that Ronnie having used some steroids early on doesn't mean he he doesn't have alien genetics. He does, everyone knows it. He became Mr O training like an asshole. Very good injury resistance and very good drug tolerance which is genetic. Him tolerating a boring routine, enjoying eating boring food and enjoying pounding his body year in and year out is also genetic. Personality and psychological profile is as important as physical genetics.
I believe all this is a logical conclusion based on everything I know

Same with Kai Greene, him gaining a ton as a pro doesn't mean he was completely natural as an amateur. Bodybuilders know that even if someone is resistant to the idea of using drugs and would like to continue claiming natural it's very hard to resist doing some drugs as a contest is approaching, even if it's just some Winstrol tablets or whatever. And if that someone is also someone who whores himself out to homos...

MCWAY, if you spend time around competitors you start to see patterns. As far as competitors lying, take Lee Priest for example, someone who appears honest and open generally. Lee said he did a shot of Deca a week at 19 and gained 20lbs. Don't you find it just a little suspicious that Lee failed a drug test at 17 at the IFBB worlds, the contest you believe had legit drug tests?! The same freaking drug he claimed to have done his first cycle with?! First he says they fucked him over with a fake drug test and then he goes and does his first cycle with that very same drug

If someone here is a competitor and/or has been around competiros for a long time tell me I'm wrong in my assessment.

Natural for bbers is lower dosages and maybe not gh or insulin

A little test and few orals and other compounds is considered natural

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2021, 04:01:54 PM »
Did you actually lend a hand in helping these athletes? Or were you in the bathroom supervising them to take a piss?

They only give you that job after years of proven schmoeing.
I believe that Mayor of BB recently obtained this coveted credential  :P

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: April 22, 2021, 04:08:58 PM »

Good reply.

Look, I don't know Mike O'Hearn too well and only met him in a few, brief interactions at various bodybuilding events over the years.
I don't know or really care if Mike ever used a cycle of juice.

I'm 100% sure that 99.9% of meathedz will never look anything close to Mike , no matter what they take.
For starters, when you stand next to the man, he has a BIG, wide, tall frame that's ideal for bodybuilding.
He's got leading man looks and a natural charisma that sets him apart.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: April 22, 2021, 04:14:44 PM »
Didn’t Romano take loads of gear just to look like absolute shit and have nipples that werent even on his chest? Why would he believe ohearn can far exceed his results naturally?

Lol. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #212 on: April 22, 2021, 04:25:23 PM »

;) :D ;D

Ha ha ha.  True.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #213 on: April 22, 2021, 04:29:36 PM »
Natural for bbers is lower dosages

its all about response. some will look incredible on minimal dosages.

one should never exceed

20mg oral

200 mg injectable

if u don't respond to that, don't bother.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: April 22, 2021, 04:55:19 PM »
Not a genetic marvel. I'm an ecto, just not a white one. And at 250 lbs "off-season", that was when my goal was to put up 405 on the bench press. That was years ago. And I was hardly obese. My abs were visible.....BARELY (about 3 of them...4 if I flexed really hard  ;D ).

With age, I have to keep my weight lower and waist smaller. So, I sit at 216 (as of Monday).

Visible abs at 5'9 250 lbs and you only had 19" arms? Doesn't compute

At 5'9 205 8-9% my arms were 18". I doubt it would have taken me another 50 lbs to gain another inch.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #215 on: April 22, 2021, 05:43:14 PM »

I don't know

You really don't.

Or is Howard only fucking around like Palumbo and crew? ???

At 5'9 205 8-9% my arms were 18". I doubt it would have taken me another 50 lbs to gain another inch.

I've seen guys at 30% say they see their abs. What they see is fat rolls that they mistake for "abs." It's like squat or leg press poundages. You have to see the depth before you know what's meant by "squat."

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #216 on: April 22, 2021, 07:04:06 PM »
its all about response. some will look incredible on minimal dosages.

one should never exceed

20mg oral

200 mg injectable

if u don't respond to that, don't bother.

200 test cyp and 20 anavar for me is a game changer.  You are correct, that is and should be plenty for most folks.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #217 on: April 22, 2021, 07:08:26 PM »
To  hell with Romano and fuck schmO'Hearn.   I'll believe Covid is deadly when they catch it and reach their expiration date. Lying filth mongers.

Two Milk Carton Mongoloids. FTN.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: April 22, 2021, 07:19:54 PM »

Jose competed and won the TU (2005, as a welterweight). I believe he also competed at the Universe. He has three class wins at the NPC Nationals (lightweight, welterweight, and middleweight).

He was eligible to turn pro before he actually did, similar to Lee Priest's winning the Mr. Australia multiple times.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #219 on: April 22, 2021, 07:21:36 PM »
Jose competed and won the TU. I believe he also competed at the Universe. He has three class wins at the NPC Nationals (lightweight, welterweight, and middleweight).

He was eligible to turn pro before he actually did, similar to Lee Priest's winning the Mr. Australia multiple times.

Heard Jose has a 5.875 inch cock.  Not bad for a Mexican.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: April 22, 2021, 07:24:04 PM »

That's because I wasn't (nor did I ever claim to be) at 8 or 9 percent bodyfat at that particular weight.
You really don't.

I've seen guys at 30% say they see their abs. What they see is fat rolls that they mistake for "abs." It's like squat or leg press poundages. You have to see the depth before you know what's meant by "squat."

It depends on where and how you store fat on your body. For example, there are women (including one Latina I've seen at my gym today and every so often) who store fat on their behinds and hips yet have tiny waists.

In my case (being a guy, of course), if I put on too much bodyfat, it goes right to the obliques but not so much to my abs. When I trimmed down and my abs were much more visible, the obliques shrink but are still quite stubborn.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #221 on: April 22, 2021, 11:46:42 PM »

It depends on where and how you store fat on your body. For example, there are women (including one Latina I've seen at my gym today and every so often) who store fat on their behinds and hips yet have tiny waists.

In my case (being a guy, of course), if I put on too much bodyfat, it goes right to the obliques but not so much to my abs. When I trimmed down and my abs were much more visible, the obliques shrink but are still quite stubborn.

This is true. I have surprisingly thin skin on my abs and obliques but my total bodyfat is high. Big gut too due to visceral fat accumulation. I'm probably over 15% and still have some serratus cuts showing  :D

That said, it's true that due to the shape of the abs underneath one can have a lot of bodyfat and it kind of looks like "abs" in a certain light, like the bathroom :D So there's no real standardized way of saying when the abs are showing vs not showing. On other forums a popular topic is "estimate my bodyfat %" based on pics. You get different opinions. Not that fat % matters really, if it looks good it looks good, screw the %-age.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #222 on: April 23, 2021, 04:17:36 AM »
Heard Jose has a 5.875 inch cock.  Not bad for a Mexican.

5.875 inch Mexicock..?
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #223 on: April 23, 2021, 04:24:06 AM »
one can have a lot of bodyfat and it kind of looks like "abs" in a certain light, like the bathroom :D
Your bathroom lighting is probably comparable to "Kamali Kitchen Lighting"  :)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #224 on: April 23, 2021, 04:27:26 AM »
200 test cyp and 20 anavar

if I was gonna run something - that would b it.