Author Topic: Celebrities make a stand for COVID vaccines on TV special  (Read 2453 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Celebrities make a stand for COVID vaccines on TV special
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2021, 02:39:27 PM »
 I see very little difference between today’s doctors and those of the medieval era. Lockdowns don’t work. Let’s have more lockdowns. Masks don’t work. Wear two masks. Bleed the patient. When that doesn’t work, take more blood. When the patient dies, blame the patient. They couldn’t tolerate the treatment.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2021, 02:59:03 PM »
I see very little difference between today’s doctors and those of the medieval era. Lockdowns don’t work. Let’s have more lockdowns. Masks don’t work. Wear two masks. Bleed the patient. When that doesn’t work, take more blood. When the patient dies, blame the patient. They couldn’t tolerate the treatment.

Well said.  I'm awaiting the announcement by Herr Mengele Fauci that leeching will begin.  Of course that has been going on since the inception of the Democrat Party but at least Maxine Waters and and Nancy Pelosi (and many, many more!) can finally come out of the coffin.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2021, 02:59:50 PM »

Most doctors suck these days. It's a direct result of the education they receive, and the nature of the students who go to med school. The "old school" doctors, the ones who care about patient health, are a thing of the past.

I had kidney stones a year and a half ago- enough to require surgery, When I asked the urologist in the post surgery follow-up appointment if he thought my going on keto caused it, he said " I don't know - maybe, maybe not. That's a good question". I then asked if there was anything I should monitor to prevent a recurrence he responded "no, but we could put you on various medicines just in case"..

Not satisfied with that I researched the 'net and found a site at the University of Chicago and a doctor named Frederic Coe. This guy knows just about everything about kidneys and his site gave a number of steps to take to prevent them. I followed his protocols and voila- no stones, no pain, no nothing. It turns out the high protein, low carb diet was acidifying my urine, allowing uric acid to crystallize. By changing my diet this all ended.

The doctors office called me a few months ago about a follow-up visit. I told them about my findings and they said oh, ok.  Saved $300.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2021, 03:21:19 PM »

Most doctors suck these days. It's a direct result of the education they receive, and the nature of the students who go to med school. The "old school" doctors, the ones who care about patient health, are a thing of the past.

I had kidney stones a year and a half ago- enough to require surgery, When I asked the urologist in the post surgery follow-up appointment if he thought my going on keto caused it, he said " I don't know - maybe, maybe not. That's a good question". I then asked if there was anything I should monitor to prevent a recurrence he responded "no, but we could put you on various medicines just in case"..

Not satisfied with that I researched the 'net and found a site at the University of Chicago and a doctor named Frederic Coe. This guy knows just about everything about kidneys and his site gave a number of steps to take to prevent them. I followed his protocols and voila- no stones, no pain, no nothing. It turns out the high protein, low carb diet was acidifying my urine, allowing uric acid to crystallize. By changing my diet this all ended.

The doctors office called me a few months ago about a follow-up visit. I told them about my findings and they said oh, ok.  Saved $300.

Potassium citrate pal...I drink a teaspoon full during the day mixed with water and cordial, neutralises the acidity.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2021, 07:53:02 AM »
9:30

Dr. Fauci is now being asked his opinion on gun control.

He's America's Greta Thunberg.

&t=6s

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2021, 08:11:45 AM »

&t=6s

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2021, 08:26:13 AM »
;D

Btw, Did they ask him if he thought masks would increase crime as they make criminals less identifiable?😉

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2021, 08:31:04 AM »
So a drama queen phaggot and a racist transvestite walk into a bar....

So wrong...in so many ways.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2021, 08:34:21 AM »
Btw, Did they ask him if he thought masks would increase crime as they make criminals less identifiable?😉

Exactly. Plus it gotten people used to not associating criminality with a masked face, thus lowering people's normal defense instincts, making them more susceptible to crime.  :D 

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2021, 08:48:09 AM »
Well said.  I'm awaiting the announcement by Herr Mengele Fauci that leeching will begin.  Of course that has been going on since the inception of the Democrat Party but at least Maxine Waters and and Nancy Pelosi (and many, many more!) can finally come out of the coffin.

Saint Fauci

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2021, 07:25:28 AM »
It's all bullshit- masks, vaccinations, the Covid death count. Just a trial run at societal control. Even PubMed, the government health research website, showed masks are useless, in November 2020.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

If you buy into this fantasy world, you deserve to be slaughtered as a lamb.

Covid's diameter is between 20-500nm.  The pores of the avg mask are 60nm.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2021, 10:44:24 AM »

&t=6s

That's not Coggle out of Labyrinth

T