Author Topic: Sorry, Fauci...Covid on the run.  (Read 675 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Sorry, Fauci...Covid on the run.
« on: April 21, 2021, 04:47:59 AM »
No need to vaccinate Covid-19 survivors; they develop natural immunity: AIIMS Professor

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/science/no-need-to-vaccinate-covid-19-survivors-they-develop-natural-immunity-aiims-professor/article33911203.ece

Sorry, Fauci, Johns Hopkins Doctor Declares We're Close to COVID Herd Immunity

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/03/29/wsj-oped-herd-immunity-is-hereeven-if-fauci-doesnt-want-to-admit-it-n2587026

"Dr. Marty Makary of Johns Hopkins...he estimates that two-thirds of the country already had the virus"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Sorry, Fauci...Covid on the run.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 07:13:22 AM »
Dr. Marty Makary of Johns Hopkins...he estimates that two-thirds of the country already had the virus[/i]

::)

What a surprise! 

------

The Trump admin awarded a firm $1.3 billion to make Covid vaccine syringes. Where are the syringes?

A year after a Connecticut company was awarded almost $1.3 billion in federal loans and contracts to supply an essential syringe for the Covid-19 vaccine rollout, no syringes have been made. The syringe hasn't received even the first of a series of approvals it needs from the federal government before it can be manufactured, and a factory promising 650 jobs remains unbuilt.

Guess they won't need the syringes after all.  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Sorry, Fauci...Covid on the run.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 07:37:47 AM »
I've seen most of Getbig's libs dispute this. It blows my mind how brainwashed they are. People I know are posting pictures of band aids that they got the vaccine...the virtue signalling may be more deadly than the cause for the shot.  :(