Author Topic: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.  (Read 29321 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2012, 12:55:50 PM »

Yeah but you can't get drunk and start smoking civilains. Still if he had PTSD brought about by traumatic brain injury...I've seen folks really messed up. This dude was an E-6. His history will come out I'm sure shortly. I hate the Afghans on a whole level worse then the Iraqi's. They suck..the whole country sucks.

i'm aware of that, all I am saying he had a reason - now I know we brush it under the table as usual but he had as much a reason as the grunts from Tiger force or the guys who went on a killing rampage in My Lai.

And we would do good to actually trying to understand why people do that - we keep sending these guys into war but than we don't actually put serious money on the once that come home were this is what we really should be interested in, understanding human nature in the worse case scenarios.

But of course Im a realist I know there ain't money for hat nor interest, whoever comes back some will hack it and some end up either shot dead by the cops or drug addicts.
Its just sad that we don't spend more time with the vets on either side.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2012, 12:57:25 PM »
Whats it like to know deep down inside your inferior...thats your a pussy. You can't even debate the facts can you. Your slowly melting down...1-2 posts your'll explode.

We used to run in to guys like you when they were on leave down near my home town, never met one that could fight. Knew a few guys from senior school who joined up same thing, they used to get kicked the shit out of on a daily basis. Can't think, can't fight. Good at running around with guns playing soldier because they have nothing better to do with their lifes.

Nothing to debate, you have a flawed perspective and are willfully ignorant. End of discussion.
Trans Milkshake.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2012, 12:57:50 PM »
YOu can only wish you see em piled into a truck like that.......thats a pretty easy target.

Oh man I have countless of videos like that lol -

One all one truck - direct hit from a hellfire - 3 get back up and walk away - video was submitted to us by somebody who worked for the US Army and they were evaluation the impact these weapons have - hellfire was build to destroy hard targets as you know, so they have fitted a mantle around the hellfire which contains a lot of pellets :D works like a charm.

www.apacheclips.com

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2012, 12:58:17 PM »

But of course Im a realist I know there ain't money for hat nor interest, whoever comes back some will hack it and some end up either shot dead by the cops or drug addicts.
Its just sad that we don't spend more time with the vets on either side.

It's a damn disgrace is what it is..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2012, 12:59:04 PM »
The "NEW" Manchurian Candidate  project was a success i see

this event will keep the terrorist plotting for revenge for another hundred years in their caves

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2012, 12:59:12 PM »
Everytime the Taliban come out to play they get smoked. They are resiliant and won't give up, but they have nothing to offer the Afghan people. We'll just pack our shit and go home. I don't know what kind of "war" you fought in but anytime anybody shoots at you...its pretty damm real.

No one is denying that.... Those afghans are wicked.
I'm not by any means saying I like them but their story is one of a kind in history. Never stops amazing me how they keep fighting back year after year, decade after decade.
Demons of some kind.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2012, 12:59:18 PM »
War is hell - shit aka "Obama" happens like this.

It sucks - but did we have obama demanding an apology for the death resulting from the koran fiasco?  

Funny too - where are the outrages when these filth kill dozens in market suicide bombs?  

Kill em all - let Mohammed, pigs blood be upon him, sort em out.      

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2012, 01:01:39 PM »
War is hell - shit aka "Obama" happens like this.

It sucks - but did we have obama demanding an apology for the death resulting from the koran fiasco?  

Funny too - where are the outrages when these filth kill dozens in market suicide bombs?  

Kill em all - let Mohammed, pigs blood be upon him, sort em out.      
shut the fuck up with your nonsense, dude. Please just shut up.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2012, 01:05:17 PM »
80% or better of all incidents and KIA have happened since the "Son of Islam" became president in 2008.   Soldiers probably realize they are cannon fodder for the usurpers' warped islamo-communist agenda and are losing it. 

Can't blame them at all.   Sad this happened, but he is aproduct of the environment where you have a disgusting communist traitor and ghetto pofs leech like obama on hand and knee groverling over the burning of a few satanic korans.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2012, 01:10:27 PM »
We used to run in to guys like you when they were on leave down near my home town, never met one that could fight. Knew a few guys from senior school who joined up same thing, they used to get kicked the shit out of on a daily basis. Can't think, can't fight. Good at running around with guns playing soldier because they have nothing better to do with their lifes.

Nothing to debate, you have a flawed perspective and are willfully ignorant. End of discussion.

Really...thats all you have. "senior school".....ur not even American are you. Another moron trying to lecture us poor dumb Americans....except you failed history and apparently can't read because there's tons of books on the subject. And why would I need to "fight"....I can dot your eye at 200 meters....really don't even need to break a sweat. Seriously, anybody who stoops to bringing in how "tough" they are in a fist fight....come on douchbag you can do better then that. I expect a few cut and paste jobs to prove your point...u even failed at that.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2012, 01:12:54 PM »
No one is denying that.... Those afghans are wicked.
I'm not by any means saying I like them but their story is one of a kind in history. Never stops amazing me how they keep fighting back year after year, decade after decade.
Demons of some kind.

Yeah but they go back to living in filth again...its not like they drive the invaders out and then its the land of milk and honey. The Russians got tired after leaving the country in rubble...and these idiots fought over the rubble. They suck....and in 30 days I'll be right in the middle of them again.
L

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »
Really...thats all you have. "senior school".....ur not even American are you. Another moron trying to lecture us poor dumb Americans....except you failed history and apparently can't read because there's tons of books on the subject. And why would I need to "fight"....I can dot your eye at 200 meters....really don't even need to break a sweat. Seriously, anybody who stoops to bringing in how "tough" they are in a fist fight....come on douchbag you can do better then that. I expect a few cut and paste jobs to prove your point...u even failed at that.

Nothing about how tough i am, this is an internet forum and we are in different country's.

General observation, have only ever met very few military guys who i thought much of, very few.

Five year old girls can shoot people, bad thing about weapons. Admittance of weakness in my eyes, hypothetical or not.

I read a few books about it years ago and know the conventional wisdom on it.

I don't normally post in these type of threads, i'm not going to look for references, it doesn't interest me enough.

Trans Milkshake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2012, 01:23:05 PM »
Have we gotten a formal apology from SA or Afghanistan for harboring OBL, KSM, Mullah Omar, et al? 

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2012, 01:25:18 PM »
Yeah but they go back to living in filth again...its not like they drive the invaders out and then its the land of milk and honey. The Russians got tired after leaving the country in rubble...and these idiots fought over the rubble. They suck....and in 30 days I'll be right in the middle of them again.

That's absolutely true.
I don't even know what they particularly fight for actually... Appears like they have no vision what they want themselves

You actually serve in Afghanistan?
Have you seen lot of wrecked Soviet stuff there? I've understood they left massive amount of metal there when they left  ;D

Anyways, keep safe. No one wants to loose fellow Getbigger  :)

Very little has changed in over 20 years

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2012, 01:27:39 PM »
HH6, there are those of us here that appreciate your service man.  We may not always agree with decisions made by administrations but the Armed Forces are noble and necessary.  Respect to anyone that has 19yrs in.
I'm sure we hear very little of what goes on there.  I'm sure its a complete shit hole and most of the people are living like it is a couple hundred yrs in the past.  Hope we can transition the hell out of there ASAP, just leave the special ops and counter-terrorism experts to do what they need to do.

As far as religion goes...I'm not a follower of any particular religion but if you think radical islam is compareable to modern day Christianity or Judaism, you are f-cking clueless...utopian hippie that pretends everyone is the same.  Go there and find out what its like.  I've spoke to lots of guys that have been there.  Appreciate the freedoms we have here...and fight to keep them.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2012, 01:59:49 PM »
Have we gotten a formal apology from SA or Afghanistan for harboring OBL, KSM, Mullah Omar, et al? 

Here's my perspective on that... you of course are free to have yours.

I don't change my morals, ethics or personal code to match what someone else does. I don't really want my country to do it. If I or someone I am responsible for screws up, I'll admit it and apologize and work to not repeat it. Just because Bill, or Bob, or Jane doesn't act mature, doesn't mean I won't.

So while we are over there kicking their assess, if we (a soldier(s) act out of character or let it get out that we burned their holy books, then by all means.. own it and let em know we're better than that. Doesn't mean we can't still whip their ass 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2012, 02:01:46 PM »

Yeah but you can't get drunk and start smoking civilains. Still if he had PTSD brought about by traumatic brain injury...I've seen folks really messed up. This dude was an E-6. His history will come out I'm sure shortly. I hate the Afghans on a whole level worse then the Iraqi's. They suck..the whole country sucks.
I agreed with everything you have said up until these few sentences.  Not everyone in that country is bad.  Thats not the right state of mind for one of our soldiers to have.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2012, 02:02:54 PM »
Obama doesnt have time for this miitary bullshit its NCAA bracket time bithes

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »
Obama doesnt have time for this miitary bullshit its NCAA bracket time bithes

It really does seem that he cares more about sports then he does about politics.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2012, 02:16:42 PM »
It really does seem that he cares more about sports then he does about politics.

as do 99.9% of Americans.. more proof he is American  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
as do 99.9% of Americans.. more proof he is American  ;D
:D............... 8)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2012, 03:07:56 PM »
That's absolutely true.
I don't even know what they particularly fight for actually... Appears like they have no vision what they want themselves

You actually serve in Afghanistan?
Have you seen lot of wrecked Soviet stuff there? I've understood they left massive amount of metal there when they left  ;D

Anyways, keep safe. No one wants to loose fellow Getbigger  :)

Very little has changed in over 20 years

There is soooooo much soviet junk its not funny. Behind the military academy just outside Kabul they have these huge yards full of the stuff. I had pics at one point from my last tour. I met a Russian Afghan vet during my honeymoon...we drank for afternoon cursing the afghans, 
L

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2012, 03:09:47 PM »
America should just run over the middle east imperialistic style ala 1700's and take the land and oil  8) Do these towelheads even deserve a country? Either that or get the fuck out of there.There is nothing to gain from what they are doing now. Trying to create stability or whatever to control the oil. Guess what, in a land with avg IQ of 80 there will be no stablility, no democracy, no nothing.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2012, 03:10:51 PM »
I agreed with everything you have said up until these few sentences.  Not everyone in that country is bad.  Thats not the right state of mind for one of our soldiers to have.

Dude your avatar says it all....we try and help and they don't want the help..or it turns to shit. Neither side can win..so we're just gonna pack our crap and save the American taxpayer a few bucks.
L

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2012, 03:34:36 PM »
Dude your avatar says it all....we try and help and they don't want the help..or it turns to shit. Neither side can win..so we're just gonna pack our crap and save the American taxpayer a few bucks.
Trust me, I am down with that.  We need to get the fuck out of there and let them stone themselves into oblivion.  Just like Vietnam, You can't win with rats living in holes.